Jeder kann sich anmelden ist sofort frei geschaltet

The Teng green mountain is startled

in Wolfblood 20.03.2023 07:09
von gdshutter • 13 Beiträge

To the character personal conduct of various Ge cloud, the Teng green mountain is also very satisfied, if the younger sister really marries various Ge cloud, oneself can also trust.
"Teacher, I am to have no objection to, however, this matter gets my parents to agree."The Teng green mountain says.
", Your parents ……I think of, so long-term, your parentses all once have never come me to return a dollar religion.Pick up your parents to come over when, had better, make your parents live here, you and your younger sister, also look after your parents."The various Ge dollar Hong says.
"H'm, I prepare a this year year fiesta, let my parents come to this foolish last several dayses."The Teng green mountain is helpless on saying with smile, " my parents, read the clansmen in the clansmen, so would not like to grow a this place."
"."
The various Ge dollar Hong carries a flank of cup, drink one mouthful, just say with smile, "green mountain, the affair of your younger sister and cloud son and put first in one side, I see you, wait a year fiesta also 18 years old, it's time to also marry!You now can at the same time the row 《ground placard 》《Qian Long Bang 》 is still 《Qian Long Bang 》 first, again is that I return a dollar Zong Hei Jia's soldier the unification get, right away again is enforce the law elder!I believe in inside of elder, protect the methods, my senior younger brother etc., and many marriages that all lift you with me, their home or kin friend etc., can all have the quite good young girls of some proper ages, you when sometimes, can also see."
The Teng green mountain is startled.
Did the teacher also say Mei?
"Teacher, this ……" Teng green mountain can shake head.
Return a dollar religion to in fact also equal a dynasty, after all control 23 must population, is returning to also have many influences inside a dollar religion, want to let the miss in oneself's house marry a Teng green mountain, draw together a Teng green mountain, not strange.
"See not to ascend those misses?"The various Ge dollar Hong says with smile, " taste is pretty high!Thus, say a good miss for you for teacher."
The Teng green mountain is one Zheng.
"So-called man should get married on coming of age, a girl should get married on coming of a, this is the ordained in nature matter.My daughter of"the various Ge dollar Hong says with smile, " is green, also quick 16, come with a marriage proposal of the persons almost crush under foot threshold.However, I see you and green quite good, piano chess calligraphy and painting, cooking woman worker, everything master in.She is 2 years younger than you, just right on the age, my daughter marries a green mountain you, don't humiliate you?If you has no objection to, I this is a dad, for green make decision ……seek your parents when the time comes, say 1, wait hereafter choose a day to marry."The various Ge dollar Hong says with smile.
This various Ge dollar Hong dislikes to be teacher not enough, want to be a father-in-law.

Chapter 29 Pei three
"Teacher, I temporarily don't want to marry."The Teng green mountain says.
The various Ge dollar Hong deeply saw Teng green mountain one eye and and then and then smiled:"Ha ha, my understand your this kid why 17 years old can attain inborn!You are similar to that any dust, the whole body energies all expend here up.However green mountain, I must remind you, this marriage, is also the important event of life, you can not neglect."
"H'm, I understand."The Teng green mountain in fact also pretty has a headache.
The green miss is really a good miss, that just like the qualities of the Zhe fairy sort, very pure.The miss like this is hardly seeing in the chaotic like this, generally once experienced a bloody matter, can hardly keep that purity.But the various Ge is green is believe in a lord daughter, living comfort and ease, plus a various Ge dollar guidance with good Hong, so as to own this time qualities.
What then, the Teng green mountain doesn't move a mind to the green miss, just to the concern of younger sister's sort of that kind of.
However teacher'various Ge dollar Hong'say of, the Teng green mountain also understands.
Marriaging is really an important event!
This is ancient times society, not filial have three, have no behind is big!In Chuang in the Teng house, father'Teng always any' once forced the Teng green mountain marry earlier, now, is see the Teng green mountain get into to return a dollar religion to need to be worked hard well, this is just willing to procrastinate for several years.

Andre Dawson Jersey
Anthony Rizzo Jersey
David Ross Jersey
Ernie Banks Jersey
Greg Maddux Jersey
Ian Happ Jersey
Javier Baez Jersey
Kerry Wood Jersey
nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: IPLpredict567
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2854 Themen und 7779 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: