Jeder kann sich anmelden ist sofort frei geschaltet

Chapter 43 《ground placard 》 superior

in Wolfblood 13.03.2023 04:29
von gdshutter • 13 Beiträge

The surroundings one is silent to have no a voice.
Perhaps be who have, all loathe to give up to take out.
"Had no?Break you two arms, be regarded as to give you long power of memory."The Teng green mountain says and then wants to wield a transmigration of soul gun, gun head is a rhombus of, both sides all beneficial blade, can easily slice the person's upper arm.
"Not, not!"Greatly take charge of to connect to shout, " I still have!"
Said to greatly take charge of to take off jacket, be unexpectedly dressed in an aureate vest on his body, he wasn't willing to give up to take off this gold color of vest, pass in the ground, connect a way:"All all adult, I am completely this vest, can is that the south is wild medium of the gold silkworm vomit of silk, this silk is more more precious than purple gold!This vest wears on the body, warm in winter and cool in summer, and the defense dint may be than those heavy A!This gold silk vest basically has never got to sell!"
Teng green mountain eyes a bright.
On stretching hand to pick up this vest, this vest very of light, oneself's clothes wear of AN inside Xuan iron, weigh up to several catties, but this gold silk vest, estimate a catty of heavy or so.
Good baby!
Only have thousand catties of or so Wu Zhe but speech to those body strength, be dressed in heavy AN is on the body, really inconvenient.So, this gold cicada silk vest is absolutely the baby whom Wu Zhe hopes earnestly, the price absolutely drinks blood knife than that expensive of many.Certainly be like Teng green mountain this kind of monster, wear a several ten catties of of AN inside Xuan iron, and wear a catty of heavy gold cicada silk vest, is little distinct.
Originally, greatly take charge of is not wanted make this baby go out.
After all, money earns so much, the baby is difficult to buy.
"Calculate you to gather together enough, my Rao's your life."The Teng green mountain directly puts into the gold ticket, silver ticket and view jade Buddhas of ground all bosom, as for other things all take on the hand.
"All all adult, I this gold silk vest must be worth 200,002 silvers most at least, not, I that handle drink blood knife ……" that greatly took charge of words to just make reference to a half, the Teng green mountain was cold to see his one eye, then let this greatly took charge of to frighten dare not utter a word.
The Teng green mountain grasps two handle long knife, a thousand years cold iron strength bow, gold silk vest, bosom Chuai wear be worth of ten several 100002 of gold ticket silver ticket and a piece of view jade Buddha, then walk toward the oneself car brigade to, cool drink a way at the same time:"Still don't make your persons all let for me from a distance!"
"Step aside for me quickly and all, step aside!"Greatly take charge of to connect to shout a way.
The car brigade is one square, a sees all contain one silk esteem to the visions of Teng green mountain.
In this world, so, the strong will be subjected to respect.
"Green mountain brothers."Zhu Chong Shi nods a to smile to the Teng green mountain, immediately the wreath attends to surroundings, immediately order way, " accepts shields all well, hurry, all last horse, set out!"Because one makes next, immediately the car brigade once more again vastly and mightily sets out.

Chapter 43 《ground placard 》 superior
Those horse thief's the robberses separate a big way and let the car brigade leave so.
The nobody dares to obstruct!
This time, they greatly take charge of, this also calculates presentable person and throws big face at Xu Yang Jun!This greatly takes charge of to order strictly, the affair that takes place today doesn't get unauthorized biography.
However ……
Today surroundings but have exactly 5,000 horse thief, and Ma Zes a loves to drink, how probably not does the unauthorized biography go out?
……
Good matter difficult dissemination, this bad matter runs apace!
Xu Yang Jun, Fan Wu Cheng, first gang'the sorcery mountain help', 5,000 horse the thief rob not to become, anti- be looted value ascend 1,000,002 silver baby.This news, imitates Buddha breeze similar quickly get about each city of Xu Yang Jun and each general situation of dint!
That sorcery mountain helps, rob at a time and then can send 5,000 horse thief, in fact strong dint, be imaginable.
Talk about real real strenght, Teng green mountain proper city in the old house of ratio of'white Ma Bang'all want to be strong to ascend some, however, plant too maliciously this time!
Those baby, a lot of all according to low price calculate of, true value probably about 78100,002 silvers, however this spreads a rumor, is more spread more exaggerated!

Willson Contreras Jersey
Yu Darvish Jersey
Alex Gordon Jersey
George Brett Jersey
Salvador Perez Jersey
Whit Merrifield Jersey
Yordano Ventura Jersey
nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: IPLpredict567
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2854 Themen und 7779 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: