Jeder kann sich anmelden ist sofort frei geschaltet

Although the jujube

in Kino 21.04.2020 08:34
von ylq • 17 Beiträge

Although the jujube tree looks plain and impermanent, its spirit is worthy of our study. At the beginning, I found a jujube sapling on the edge of the corner of my house. The green jujube leaves are not strange. Although its flowers can't compete with peach blossoms or pine and cypress, she just silently looked at the beautiful summer scenery in the corner! This is one of the four indisputable spirits of the jujube tree-"Leaves do not compete for spring" I remember that autumn, the red jujube tree's bright red jujube hung on the jujube tree. Play dates under the jujube tree! I took a bamboo pole and hit the jujube tree, and suddenly the jujube rained under the jujube tree! Seeing this, the younger brother quickly took the bag and picked the date into the bag! Grandpa drove the dates home on a bicycle, but I was fascinated by the jujube on the ground. When I found that the dates fell, the branches were still strong and set off the fruit. How could it not shake the flowers of the dates? Although not as pure as lily Cigarettes For Sale, not as delicate as peach blossom, not as breathy as rose. Jujube, she is not in a hurry to compete with Baihua, he just exhausts his nutrients and raises Jujube in obscurity! She gave her life to jujube, so, I understand the obscurity and undisputed spirit of jujube flowers. ! The leaves are scattered and the trunk is straight and very tall. In this way, he is not inspiring to become a towering tree and grow thick branches. Why isn't she tall and tall with thick leaves and a large crown? I found my grandpa with my doubts. Grandpa said to me: "Children, the reason why the jujube tree is jujube tree is because its canopy is so small because she cares about all living beings. I want others to grow very well like him, so the leaves are thick and the canopy is small. "I suddenly realized, and said to my grandfather with a smile:" Grandpa, I know her invincible spirit, Always think of others, this is the spirit of the jujube tree crown! "In fact, the jujube tree has an important part, that is its root! Under the large trees, due to the huge demand for the roots of the trees, other crops are lifeless. Why do the plants in the places where there are jujube trees grow very lush? Does the ten thousand mu jujube forest in Zhuji Town, Leling, still have intercropping? Why exactly? With doubts, I found Grandpa! Grandpa smiled and said to me, "Child, jujube has a thick root system but a small stretch. She does not compete for nutrients with other crops Parliament Cigarettes, but gives her the space to absorb nutrients Marlboro Cigarettes. Jujube is always For my own sake, I care about others! "" Oh, Grandpa, this is the spirit of the indestructible root of the jujube tree. The jujube tree has four "no leaves, no flowers, no flowers, no crowns, no roots". Do not fight for the spirit, this is the jujube tree in my hometown, an old jujube tree with noble character! I love the jujube tree in my hometown! people
Related articles:
Marlboro Cigarettes

NewportCigarettes

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: IPLpredict567
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2854 Themen und 7779 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: