Jeder kann sich anmelden ist sofort frei geschaltet

Fabio Pereira and Kevin Parsemain each scored in the opening 20 minutes to lead the Seattle Sounders to a 2-1 preseason victory

in Kino 08.01.2020 09:34
von jokergreen0220 • 2.145 Beiträge

Fabio Pereira and Kevin Parsemain each scored in the opening 20 minutes to lead the Seattle Sounders to a 2-1 preseason victory over the Vancouver Whitecaps on Thursday. Justin Steele Jersey . Pereira scored in the eighth minute and Parsemain scored the eventual winner in the 17th at the Grande Sports Complex in Arizona. The Whitecaps (1-1) came out flying in the second half with a goal in the 46th minute from sophomore Erik Hurtado, however the damage had been done. "There were a lot of positives, but there were also some negatives in regards to what I want and what I demand," Whitecaps coach Carl Robinson said after the game. "I think we had some very good attacking combinations in both halves … obviously, the defending in the first half for me was nowhere near where it should be." Despite outshooting the Sounders 13-8, the Whitecaps managed just two shots on goal to Seattles four. The two clubs will meet again on Sunday in Tucson, Ari. Dennis Eckersley Jersey . "I only want to go through this one more time," Crosby said Friday. The 24-year-old captain hasnt played since the symptoms resurfaced following a loss to Boston on Dec. 5. Doctors allowed him to return to full practice on Tuesday and while Crosby is pleased with the way his body is responding he refuses to put on his return. Keith Moreland Jersey . Louis Cardinals pitcher Jaime Garcia will have surgery on his left shoulder this week and is expected to miss the rest of the season. http://www.customcubsjersey.com/custom-sammy-sosa-jersey-large-250n.html . Granada goalkeeper Roberto Fernandez saved Morenos first two headers from corner kicks taken by Sergio Garcia, but the defender beat him on his third try after Garcia found Moreno unmarked at the near post in the 78th minute.HOUSTON - The Houston Texans have signed veteran free agent quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick. Fitzpatrick is a nine-year NFL veteran who started nine games for the Titans last season and threw for 2,454 yards and 14 touchdowns. He has appeared in 85 games with 77 starts in his career. Fitzpatrick played for Buffalo from 2009-2012 and started 16 games in each of his last two seasons with the Bills. Houston announced the move Thursday The Texans were in need of a quarterback after benching Matt Schaub last season when he got off to a terrible start and finding that Case Keenum wasnt the long-term solution. Joe Girardi Jersey. Schaub remains on the roster, but its unlikely that he will be with the team next season. Houston also has the No. 1 overall pick in the upcoming draft, which includes top quarterbacks Teddy Bridgewater and Johnny Manziel. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: IPLpredict567
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2854 Themen und 7779 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: