Jeder kann sich anmelden ist sofort frei geschaltet

NASHVILLE -- Jackie Battle of the Tennessee Titans has been fined $21,000 by the NFL, becoming the first running back to be dock

in Einkaufszentrum 22.02.2019 04:28
von jokergreen0220 • 2.145 Beiträge

NASHVILLE -- Jackie Battle of the Tennessee Titans has been fined $21,000 by the NFL, becoming the first running back to be docked by the league for lowering the crown of his helmet into an opponent. Scarpe Balenciaga Outlet . The new rule prohibits running backs from delivering blows with the crown of their helmet once they are outside the tackle box. Battle hit Houstons Danieal Manning during the Texans 30-24 victory Sunday but was not penalized on the field. He was fined Thursday and is appealing. "I didnt expect it," Battle said Friday. "I thought it was a perfectly legal play. Ive been running like that my whole career, so I didnt think theyd get me for it. It came yesterday. I couldnt even eat lunch. It made me sick." Battle said he wouldnt change his bruising style. "Ive got to protect myself," he said. "If somebodys going to go low on me, Ive got to get low too. The low man wins. Im not going to change the way I run one bit." Notes: The Titans (1-1) got receiver Kendall Wright back at practice Friday after he missed two days with concussion-like symptoms. Tennessees leading receiver with nine catches for 65 yards and a touchdown, Wright was cleared by a neurologist Friday morning and is probable for Sundays game with the San Diego Chargers (1-1). ... Right tackle David Stewart did not practice Friday and is listed as questionable along with cornerback Blidi Wreh-Wilson, who hurt his hamstring Thursday and did not practice Friday. Wreh-Wilson will be a game-time decision. ... Defensive tackle Sammie Hill (ankle) will not play after missing his third straight practice. Running back Shonn Greene, who had arthroscopic surgery on his right knee Monday, is also out. Scarpe Balenciaga Offerta . Formula One Teams Association secretary general Oliver Weingarten says the organization collapsed over unpaid subscription fees and a failure to strike an agreement for 2014 with all 11 teams. Balenciaga Scarpe Outlet . Adam Lind provided the power and rookie starter Marcus Stroman had the best start of his young career as the Blue Jays dumped the Yankees 8-3 at Rogers Centre. Stroman, making his fifth start for Toronto, allowed one earned run and three hits over a career-high eight innings. http://www.balenciagaoutlet.it/ . Not bad for a defenceman. The goal, that is. Although the shuffling dance steps werent bad, either. Barrie scored 55 seconds into overtime, Semyon Varlamov stopped 29 shots, and the Avalanche moved a step closer to their first playoff berth in four years with a 3-2 win over the Vancouver Canucks on Thursday night.STUTTGART, Germany -- Two-time defending champion Maria Sharapova needed eight match points to put away top-seeded Agnieszka Radwanska 6-4, 6-3 Friday for a place in the Porsche Grand Prix semifinals. Sharapova has won 11 consecutive matches on Stuttgarts indoor clay. Her semifinal opponent will be eighth-seeded Sara Errani, who was leading 6-3, 6-7 (6), 3-0 when Carla Suarez Navarro retired with a hand injury. "This was a big victory for me, the biggest since my injury," said Sharapova, who returned late last year after missing more than four months following shoulder surgery. Ana Ivanovic outlasted 2009 Stuttgart champion Svetlana Kuznetsova 6-3, 2-6, 6-4 in a battle between two former French Open winners. Ivanovic is seeking her third title of the year and is the only player remaining in the tournament to have won an event this year. Radwanska played her best tennis in the penultimate game, when she fought off sixx match points and finally broke Sharapovas serve. Scarpe Balenciaga a Poco Prezzo. Under pressure from Radwanska, Sharapova made two straight backhand errors as she dropped her serve. But Radwanska could not keep the momentum and Sharapovas forehand winner down the line gave her two more match points. Sharapova wasted the first with a wild forehand that was both long and wide, but then nailed a forehand winner to the corner to end the match. Sharapova is aiming for her first title of the year and the 30th of her career. Ranked No. 9, she would have fallen out of the top 10 with a loss Friday. "Ive been on the tour for so long I wasnt really thinking about it," she said. Suarez Navarro received treatment after winning the second set and quit three games later. "I feel really sorry, I have huge respect for her," Errani said. "It is not easy to play her. I tried to move her around and to be aggressive." ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: IPLpredict567
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2854 Themen und 7779 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: