Jeder kann sich anmelden ist sofort frei geschaltet

SACRAMENTO, Calif. [url=http://www.official76ersproshop.com/kids-justin-anderson-76ers-jers ey/]Justin Anderson Jersey[/url] . --

in Wolfblood 21.02.2019 04:36
von jokergreen0220 • 2.145 Beiträge

SACRAMENTO, Calif. Justin Anderson Jersey . -- DeMarcus Cousins found himself in an unusual place Sunday night, sitting on the bench the entire fourth quarter. Sacramentos centre liked the feeling of not being needed in a rare lopsided win by the Kings. Isaiah Thomas scored 26 points to lead the Kings to their third straight win with this seasons biggest rout, a 124-80 victory over the Cleveland Cavaliers. The 44-point victory margin was the largest in the NBA this season, according to STATS and the third largest margin in franchise history. The Kings scored 16 straight points in the third quarter and led by 28 points heading into the fourth. The three-game winning streak is Sacramentos first since December 2012. Cousins, an All-Star hopeful, finished with 16 points, 11 rebounds and two blocked shots in just under 30 minutes. "It felt weird, sitting out the whole fourth. Unless I fouled out, I dont think Ive ever been in that situation" Cousins said. "It felt good to see some of the guys play a lot of minutes and get out there and have good games. It was a good win all around." These are rare times indeed for the Kings. The three-game win streak has been no fluke. Sacramento defeated Portland, then followed with a 20-point victory over Orlando and the victory over Cleveland, their highest point total of the season and easily their most impressive victory. The Kings allowed Orlando to score 83 points, a season low until Cleveland only scored 80. "Consistency isnt something weve shown defensively, but the last three games I think the defence has been consistent, the effort has been there, and the communication has been there," Kings coach Michael Malone said. "We bought in the last three games and protected our home court. Thats great." C.J. Miles had 14 points and Luol Deng added 12 for the Cavaliers, who had won two straight. Cleveland went just over five minutes without a basket in the third quarter, when it shot 4 of 20 and was outscored 30-11. The Cavaliers were outscored 65-30 in the second half. Kyrie Irving, the Cavaliers leading scorer, missed 11 of 14 shots, 3 of 4 free throws, and finished with seven points. "It was just one of those nights. The shots were not falling," Irving said. "Like coach said, we just have to bring it in more and be more together during the hard times. Especially when I am having a bad shooting night. Thats part of the game. We just have to continue to compete, including myself." It was Dengs second game since arriving from Chicago in a trade for Andrew Bynum and three draft picks. Deng, who has been bothered by a sore left Achilles, had 10 points in 21 minutes in his Cavaliers debut, a victory Friday night in Utah. "In the first half we were able to get whatever we wanted," Deng said. "In the second half, we should have recognized what was going on and focused on our defence a lot more. They did switch their game plan and started playing D and thats what we should have done." Rudy Gay scored 20 points for the Kings, who concluded a five-game home stand with a 3-2 record. Both Derrick Williams and Jimmer Fredette scored 13 points. The Kings made 15 of 30 3-pointers, shot 52 per cent, and outrebounded the Cavaliers 50-32. The Kings also had eight blocks, including three by Gay. "They shot the mess out the basketball. I give them and Mike Malone credit," Cleveland coach Mike Brown said. "From top to bottom, they kicked my behind and everybody else in a Cleveland Cavalier uniform. It wasnt just Rudy Gay and Isaiah Thomas. It was the whole ... team." Thomas made consecutive 3s and Ben McLemore and Williams each had another in a span of two minutes, giving the Kings a 106-68 lead with 8:55 left in the fourth quarter. The lead reached a high of 46 points in the fourth quarter. "This is very fun. Winning cures a lot of things," Thomas said. "Were playing hard right now. Gay and Thomas both scored nine points in the third quarter when the Kings hit 12 of 13 free throws, outrebounded Cleveland 16-7 and took an 89-61 lead. Leading by nine points at the half, the Kings expanded their lead in the third quarter. They ran off 16 unanswered points in building an 86-58 lead. Cousins and Gay started the run with consecutive three-point plays and Thomas ended the spree with a layup. Gay and Thomas both scored 11 first-half points for the Kings, who led 59-50. Sacramento outscored the Cavaliers 29-18 in the second quarter. Miles had 11 points and Anderson Varejao 10 for Cleveland. It was a difficult opening half for Irving. The talented Cavaliers point guard shot 1 of 7, missed both free throws, and had two points in 19 minutes. NOTES: Miles made a contested 40-footer to end the first quarter. The 3-pointer gave Cleveland a 32-30 lead. ... Thomas hit a 3 in the fourth quarter and has now made a 3-pointer in 29 consecutive games. ... The Kings have played 22 of their first 35 games at home. They start a six-game road trip Tuesday in Indiana. ... Fredette missed his first free throw this season after connecting on his first 12. The missed free throw prevented him from completing a four-point play. Darryl Dawkins Jersey .That sight softened the blow of what ended up as a 4-3 shootout loss to the Colorado Avalanche on Thursday night.Knowing their teammate was fine after a scary headfirst fall in the opening minute of the game helped calm the Maple Leafs. Trevor Booker Jersey . The 29-year-old German, the 2011 overall World Cup champion, says she has decided "to end my career now. http://www.official76ersproshop.com/kids-maurice-cheeks-76ers-jersey/ . Hoffman, the former star closer, will evaluate and help co-ordinate all pitchers at Double-A, Triple-A and the big league team. Byrnes says Hoffman "will be a key part of finishing the development of our younger pitchers. ENGLEWOOD, Colo. -- Its the $5 million question thats rumbling through NFL front offices and locker rooms alike: Is All-Pro Jimmy Graham of the New Orleans Saints a tight end or a really big wide receiver? It matters to men like Pro Bowl tight end Julius Thomas of the Denver Broncos, whos up for a big pay raise and could be facing a franchise tag himself after the upcoming season. The Saints gave Graham the franchise tag for about $7 million as a tight end, the position hes been listed at for his entire four-year career -- and which he himself lists on his Twitter account. Graham contends that because he more often is split out away from the tackle, he is really a wide receiver. And, after all, he did lead the league with 16 touchdown catches last season. That franchise tag is worth about $12.3 million. The sides stated their cases in an arbitration hearing earlier this week in Louisiana and are awaiting a ruling from arbitrator Stephen Burbank. Thomas is understandably interested in the outcome. "Ive kind of been keeping ... an eye on that situation, obviously, because it could probably come back to affect a lot of us tight ends," said Thomas, who is scheduled to make $645,000 this year. "But the way I feel about it is, Does two letters next to your name on the depth chart really determine your value to a team?" When it comes to franchise tags in the NFL, it certainly does. The Saints note that Graham made the All-Pro team and the Pro Bowl as a tight end and was drafted as a tight end. Graham points to the 86 passes he caught for 1,215 yards last season -- numbers any wide receiver would envy. "Does it matter if hes a tight end, or if he calls himself a slot receiver or a running back?" Thomas said. "I mean, if youre going to have double-digit touchdowns and contribute a bunch of yards in the receiving game, I just say that youre a guy that makes great plays and are a value to your team. So I dont know why the argument necessarily comes down to either youre a tight end or a receiver. I think that if yooure a guy that makes plays, thats how you should be valued. Charles Barkley Jersey. " Its because top-tier wide receivers make much more money than the games best tight ends. "Thats true. So I guess thats why its a topic," Thomas said. "But Ill say again: I think if youre a basketball player, they wouldnt say, Ah, youre a power forward. Really look out for those point guards. So I dont think that the position matters. I think if youre a guy making plays for your team, then that should be your value." Denver general manager John Elway has opened talks with representatives of both Thomas and wide receiver Demaryius Thomas, who are entering the final year of their respective rookie deals and would like any deal to get done by the start of training camp next month. Demaryius Thomas, who has two dozen TD catches since Peyton Mannings arrival and was the lone bright spot for Denver in the Super Bowl, figures to command around $60 million over five years after putting up back-to-back stellar seasons that vaulted him to elite wide receiver status. Yet, it was Julius Thomas who was the key to Denvers record-breaking offence last season. The 6-foot-5, 255-pound late-bloomer was a matchup nightmare for defences and the bulls-eye for many of Mannings biggest moments last season when he earned his first Pro Bowl honour. He caught the quarterbacks 51st TD throw that broke Tom Bradys single-season record, one of his dozen TD receptions that broke Hall of Famer Shannon Sharpes team record for tight ends. And he came up huge in the Broncos two wins that got them to their first Super Bowl in 15 years. Broncos coach John Fox said the tight end position has evolved over the years to the point that "its like another receiver" rather than "an offensive tackle lined up to block." Thats not to say Fox is going to dive into the debate over whether a tight end actually is a wide receiver. "Im not getting into that," Fox said with a chuckle. "Ill leave that for other people." Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: IPLpredict567
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2854 Themen und 7779 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: