Jeder kann sich anmelden ist sofort frei geschaltet

Mercedes boss Toto Wolff and Red Bull chief Christian Horner have clashed over the Austrians phone call to Jos Verstappen about

in Wolfblood 20.02.2019 04:50
von jokergreen0220 • 2.145 Beiträge

Mercedes boss Toto Wolff and Red Bull chief Christian Horner have clashed over the Austrians phone call to Jos Verstappen about his son Max. Chicago Bears Jerseys . Wolff has admitted to Sky Sports F1 he did discuss the Red Bull drivers on-track approach during his conversation with Jos but said that such calls between them were commonplace and was scathing in reponse when told of Red Bulls unhappiness. I just want to have a great season finale and no controversy because of another car causing a collision and being blamed for having interfered in the championship, said the Austrian. I did it probably out of a more holistic approach of sympathy for Max, but if things are perceived in the wrong way in another team they dont need me, they need a psychiatrist.While team boss Chrstian Horner has criticised Wolffs actions, Verstappen himself has shrugged off the controversy.I was next to my dad when he called, the teenager told Sky F1. He went outside, I was watching TV and didnt want to be disturbed.I am just here to focus on my job and that is to drive fast for Red Bull, not Mercedes.Verstappen and championship leader Rosberg made contact in Mexico as they battled over second place at the start of the race and the teenager was criticised by Wolff following the race.The Austrian branded Verstappen ruthless and told reporters you dont bang wheels with the championship leader three races until the end following the incident. Both Mercedes run wide on the first lap of the Mexican Grand Prix, whilst Pascal Wehrleins race ends prematurely following a clash with Marcus Ericsson. Among my discussion with Jos, we talked through a situation, imagine the title is down to the wire between Lewis and Nico and there is a hard manoeuvre and Max loses it and shunts into one of our guys and the championship is over, he doesnt need that discussion, Wolff confirmed to Sky Sports F1. I didnt say dont race them, just keep that tiny little margin of avoiding a collision because that would be very controversial for everyone.However, Red Bull team principal Horner was surprised to learn a rival team had been discussing the driving of one of his drivers.Jos told me when he got here on Thursday and I was just a bit surprised that Toto was calling another drivers father from another team, the Red Bull boss told Sky Sports F1.I think Jos was a bit surprised when he put the phone down to Toto that not only was he commenting on behalf of Mercedes, but Ferrari as well that the way Max was conducting himself wasnt winning him any favours and he should wind his neck in.Ive not heard of a team principal calling up other drivers fathers before, but obviously Toto felt the need to do so.Horner joked Mercedes could have their own private one-on-one race before the actual Grand Prix on Sunday if that is what Wolff wanted.I think it is total rubbish. If Toto wants to have a race for his drivers we can do that at 11am tomorrow then we can have the Grand Prix at 2pm where everybody can race, he added.Dont miss the Brazilian GP on Sunday evening. The race is live at 4pm on Sky Sports F1; Watch with a NOW TV day pass - £6.99, no contract Also See: Hamilton lauds Verstappen rule Mark Hughes on Verstappen Mercedes unhappy with Max attack F1 gossip column Custom Chicago Bears Jerseys . Canada Day is here and with it comes Free Agent Frenzy as the NHLs 30 teams storm out of the gate for signing season. Aaron Lynch Jersey . Costa injured his right thigh muscle against Barcelona last Saturday and had sought treatment in Belgrade from a doctor specializing in using fluid derived from horse placenta to repair damaged cells. http://www.bearsrookiestore.com/Bears-Chase-Daniel-Jersey/ .com) - Robert Upshaw made a putback jumper to put 17th-ranked Washington ahead with 1:27 remaining in the game and the Huskies held on to beat Eastern Washington 81-77 on Sunday.Pittsburgh, PA (SportsNetwork.com) - Jonathan Toews and Patrick Kane both scored during the shootout to lift the Chicago Blackhawks to a 3-2 victory over the Pittsburgh Penguins on Wednesday. After David Perrons backhander rang off the post, Toews froze Marc-Andre Fleury and shot the puck under his pads for the first goal in the skills competition. Corey Crawford made pad stop in tight on Sidney Crosby and Kane stickhandled his way up the middle and ended the game with a shot stick side. Marian Hossa tallied a goal and an assist, David Runblad also scored and Crawford made 33 saves for the Blackhawks, who halted a two-game skid heading into the All-Star break. Zach Sill scored his first NHL goal, Steve Downie lit the lamp and Fleury stopped 24 shots for the Penguins, who have lost four straight. Pittsburgh was playing without two of its top players as defenseman Kris Letang and forward Evgeni Malkin missed the game with undisclosed injuries sustained in Mondays loss to the Flyers. Letang left the game after taking a hard hit from Philadelphia forward Zac Rinaldo into the boards during the first period and Malkin did not play late in the loss. Trailing 2-0, Sill got Pittsburgh within one after taking Andrew Ebbots backhanded pass from down low and sending a quick wrister over the glove of Crawford 5:21 into the second. The Pengguins crashed the net after Crawford gave up a rebound in front and Downie was there to jam it past the goal line for a tied game with 7:38 left in the middle stanza. Joel Iyiegbuniwe Bears Jersey. Crosby had a chance to put the Penguins ahead with 46 seconds left in the second, but his shot first went off Crawford and then the post. Each team threatened in the third, but neither team was able to score, sending the game into overtime. In the extra session, Marian Hossa deked around a diving defender and past Fleurys poke check, but lost control of the puck in tight. Kane exploded down the right wing and whipped a backhander on net, but Fleury stopped it in the waning seconds. The Blackhawks struck first as Hossa skated across the blue line with the puck and dished it over to Rundblad, who ripped a shot past Fleury just 6:54 into the game. After Perron went off for holding, Hossas wrister from the right circle beat Fleurys blocker for a power-play goal and a 2-0 lead at 2:41 of the second period. Game Notes The Blackhawks improved to 21-6-0 when scoring first this season ... Penguins defenseman Simon Despres was also out of the lineup due to an illness ... Chicago has not won a game in regulation in Pittsburgh since a 5-2 victory on Feb. 22, 1997, a string of 11 games ... The two teams will meet again on Feb. 15 in Chicago. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: IPLpredict567
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2854 Themen und 7779 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: