Jeder kann sich anmelden ist sofort frei geschaltet

He was OK."

in Wolfblood 20.02.2019 04:49
von jokergreen0220 • 2.145 Beiträge

CHICAGO - The Minnesota Wild entered this Western Conference second round battle as considerable underdogs to the Chicago Blackhawks, but they have a chance to grab a series lead over the defending Stanley Cup champions in tonights Game 5 showdown in the Windy City. Custom Philadelphia 76ers Jerseys . You can watch all the action on TSN and TSN GO beginning at 8:30pm et/5:30pm pt. Minnesota dropped the first two tests of this best-of-seven set at Chicagos United Center and was outscored by a combined 9-3 margin in those setbacks. However, the Wild righted themselves at home by taking Game 3 by a 4-0 count before knotting the series at two games apiece with Fridays 4-2 triumph at Xcel Energy Center. In order to grab their first lead of the series, however, the Wild will have to be the first team to beat Chicago on home ice in this postseason. The Blackhawks, winners of two Cup titles in the previous four years, are 5-0 at the United Center in the 2014 playoffs and boast a 16-2 record at home since the start of last springs postseason. Chicago will aim for a seventh consecutive home playoff victory on Sunday night. Minnesota is just 1-5 as the road team in the 2014 playoffs, with its lone away victory coming in Game 7 of the opening round against Colorado. The Wild are 2-15 over their past 17 road tilts in the postseason. On Friday, Matt Cooke provided an immediate spark in his return from a suspension to help the Wild remained undefeated at home in these playoffs. Cooke received a seven-game ban for kneeing Colorado Avalanche defenseman Tyson Barrie in Game 3 of the opening round, and he didnt take long to make his presence felt, helping give Minnesota an early lead. The antagonizing forward stole the puck from Chicago defenseman Michal Rozsival on the forecheck and dished to Justin Fontaine, who went top shelf to beat Crawford from the right circle 7:24 into the game. It was the first career playoff goal for Fontaine. "Its fun to contribute and its fun to chip in. Its just fun to be back out there again," Cooke said. "I should have fresh legs. Ive got to go out there and lead the way and hopefully my energy is contagious." In addition to the assist, Cooke also registered two shots on goal and delivered five hits in nearly 16 minutes of ice time. Jason Pominville, Nino Niederreiter and Jared Spurgeon supplied the other goals for the Wild, who have outscored the opposition 16-5 while winning all five games at Xcel Energy Center. Ilya Bryzgalov made 18 saves to help the Wild even the series. Patrick Sharp and Michal Handzus each had goals for Chicago, while Corey Crawford stopped 27 shots in the setback. "They worked for everything they got and we got to do the same," said Blackhawks captain Jonathan Toews. While Cooke returned from a suspension to make in impact in Game 4, the Blackhawks lost forward Brandon Bollig for two games due to a boarding incident in Fridays contest. The NHL handed Bollig a two-game suspension for his hit from behind on Minnesota defenseman Keith Ballard late in the second period. Bollig was assessed with a minor penalty on the play, while Ballard was injured an did not return to the game. Ballard has endured a history of concussions, the latest of which cost him seven games early in the regular season. He had returned to the lineup in Game 3 after missing the final 14 games of the regular season and nine postseason tilts with a pulled groin muscle. Both Ballard and forward Matt Moulson, who sat out Game 4 due to a lower-body injury, did not make the trip to Chicago for tonights game. In addition to Bollig, Blackhawks forward Andrew Shaw missed a third straight game with a lower-body injury he suffered in the series opener and expects to sit out again on Sunday. The winner of tonights contest will get a chance to end the series when the clubs meet in Minnesota for Game 6 on Tuesday. Richaun Holmes Jersey . -- Josh MacDonalds second goal of the game kept his team alive as the Peterborough Petes edged the host Kingston Frontencas 6-5 in overtime on Friday in Ontario Hockey League playoff action. Wilt Chamberlain Jersey .Y. - Urijah Faber walked out on a Madison Square Garden stage in a Wes Welker jersey, the UFCs fun nod to that other "super" show this weekend. http://www.official76ersproshop.com/kids-maurice-cheeks-76ers-jersey/ . The 23-year-old from Thornhill, Ont., defeated Germanys Benjamin Becker 6-3, 6-4 on Tuesday in the fourth round of the Sony Open in just 89 minutes.NEWPORT BEACH, Calif. -- Bernhard Langer maintained a two-stroke lead Saturday in the Champions Tours Toshiba Classic, making four birdies in a late five-hole stretch for a 5-under 66. Langer, the 2008 winner, had a 13-under 129 total at Newport Beach Country Club. The 56-year-old German won the season-opening event in Hawaii in January for his 19th victory on the 50-and-over tour. Kenny Perry and Chien Soon Lu were tied for second. Perry made a 15-foot eagle putt on the par-5 18th for a 65, and Lu shot 66. "I have to get off to a hot start and make birdies," Perry said. "I know hes going to be there at the end. I have to play my best when I go up against him. He doesnt make a mistake." Fred Couples, Scott Dunlap, Esteban Toledo and Jeff Hart were 10 under. Langer opened with a birdie, then made his first bogey of the tournament on his next hole. He added two more birdies on the front nine but also had another bogey. "I had a couple of hiccups on the front nine," Langer said. "I felt I was playing ok. I told my caddy, Lets try and play a good back nine and I did." On tthe back nine, Langer birdied Nos. Moses Malone Jersey. 13, 14, 15 and 17. One No. 15, he hit son Jason in the gallery on his approach shot. Langer then hit a flop shot over a bunker to 10 feet and made the birdie putt. "I was told it hit him," Langer said. "But it was more like it bounced a few times and rolled up to him. He was OK." Perry also had a strange incident. On No. 9, he tried to cut the corner on the dogleg right and caught a palm tree about 37 yards from the tee box. Fortunately, the ball fell to the side of the tree. Perry hit a 4-iron layup, followed by a 9-iron to 4 feet and made the putt for par. "That holes got me," Perry said. "If I had to play a lot of holes like it, I wouldnt play much." Ryder Cup captain Tom Watson made a 30-foot eagle putt on the final hole for 63, tied for the best round of the day. It was the first time on the Champions Tour the 64-year-old Watson has bettered his age on the tour. He was tied for 12th at 8 under. "When you are 64, it doesnt happen that much anymore," Watson said. "I have been rolling in a lot of putts though." Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: IPLpredict567
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2854 Themen und 7779 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: