Jeder kann sich anmelden ist sofort frei geschaltet

ORCHARD PARK, N. [url=http://www.thevikingsshoponline.com/Youth-Adrian-Peterson-Vikings-J ersey/]Adrian Peterson Jersey[/url] .Y.

in Kino 15.01.2018 09:38
von jokergreen0220 • 2.145 Beiträge

ORCHARD PARK, N. Adrian Peterson Jersey .Y. -- Buffalo Bills president Russ Brandon opened 2013 vowing to transform what he called the franchises "tarnished" reputation. On Monday, Brandon closed the year with the job still incomplete. Though pleased with the direction the team has taken under first-year general manager Doug Whaley and first-year coach Doug Marrone, Brandon expressed disappointment with a 6-10 finish and the Bills extending the NFLs longest active playoff drought to 14 seasons. "I have all the faith and belief in (Marrone) and (Whaley) to keep continuing to get this ship pointed in the right direction and see significant progress as we enter 2014," Brandon said. "What we dont feel good about is sitting here and talking to you at 6-10. And that needs to change." Change was the operative word last off-season, when the Bills went through a near top-to-bottom overhaul. Buffalo purged much of its roster, and began a rebuilding plan that included drafting quarterback EJ Manuel with the 16th pick out of Florida State. The transition has yet to start paying dividends. In closing the season with a 34-20 loss at New England on Sunday, Buffalo finished with six wins for a third consecutive year, ended fourth in the AFC East for a sixth consecutive year, and extended its string of losing seasons to nine dating to a 9-7 finish in 2004. "With youth comes inconsistency," Whaley said. "So all those guys that contributed this year, we expect them to take a bigger step next year, play more consistent and be more productive." And that includes Manuel, who struggled with his consistency, and had his development stunted by injuries to both knees since August. Manuel missed the final two preseason games with a left knee injury. He missed four regular-season games after spraining his right knee in a 37-24 loss at Cleveland. And he then closed the year missing the final two games after tearing a ligament in his left knee. Manuel finished with a 4-6 record, completed just 58.8 per cent of his attempts (180 of 306 for 1,972 yards) and finished with 11 touchdowns and nine interceptions. Marrone maintains confidence in Manuel, and has already informed the quarterback hell be the teams starter entering next season. Dismissing his critics, Manuel called his rookie season a learning process. "Obviously, youre going to have ups and downs as a rookie," Manuel said. "Ive had some good games, and theres a lot I can take and build from. I dont really know whos questioning things. But as far as me, Im just continuing to get better." Marrone announced hes already made one change to his staff by firing receivers coach Ike Hilliard because of "a difference in philosophy." Hilliard, who spent 12 seasons in the NFL playing receiver, was responsible for overseeing a young group that included rookies Robert Woods and Marquise Goodwin. On the personnel front, Whaley intends to make an offer in a bid to re-sign three-time Pro Bowl safety Jairus Byrd. And Whaley didnt rule out the possibility of using the franchise designation for a second consecutive year to retain the players rights even if it risks the possibility of having the player miss the entire off-season as he did this past year. Byrd is open to re-signing, and also braced for possibility of the Bills retaining his rights once again. "Im at peace with everything. I know what to expect," Byrd said. "Ive gone through it once. And itll be good. However it works, itll be good." Statistically, the Bills showed improvement on several fronts. Their defence, though inconsistent in stopping the run, finished second in the NFL with a franchise-record 57 sacks. The defence ranked 10th in the NFL in yards allowed -- the units best finish since placing second in 2004. Byrd, defensive tackle Kyle Williams and defensive end Mario Williams all earned Pro Bowl selections this year. The defence also featured linebacker Kiko Alonso, a second-round pick, who is regarded an NFL defensive rookie of the year candidate. On offence, the Bills running attack finished second in the NFL with 2,307 yards -- the most since 1992. Running back Fred Jackson was among numerous veterans who expressed confidence the team might finally be turning the corner. "If you watched us play this year, youll know that were not the same team that weve been," Jackson said. "But theres no moral victories. We know that. We know that for us to be relevant, we have to win more football games." ---- NOTES: The Bills retained the rights to seven practice squad players: QB Dennis Dixon, DB Mario Butler, OTs Edawn Coughman and Jamaal Johnson-Webb, DE Ikponmwosa Igbinosun, WR Brandon Kaufman and LB Jacquies Smith. ... Whaley said hes open to re-signing PK Dan Carpenter and P Brian Moorman. Andrew Sendejo Jersey .C. United to a 4-1 victory over short-handed FC Dallas on Saturday night. Anthony Barr Jersey . "I just think what it does for everybody in life is real simple," said Babcock early on Friday afternoon. "You dont give in. You just keep on keeping on. Is it going to go your way every time? No. But you choose your attitude and how you perform and how hard you dig in." Nearly four years to the day of the 2010 gold medal match in Vancouver, his team dug in with its best effort of these Olympics, snuffing out the high-powered Americans for another opportunity at gold. http://www.thevikingsshoponline.com/Youth-Laquon-Treadwell-Vikings-Jersey/ . - Young and old.And then there were four. Thirty-two teams started this National Football League season and the best four are left standing. In Seattle, the Seahawks first-half defence was outstanding . The New Orleans Saints offence only managed 34 passing yards for Drew Brees and just 42 rushing yards. The Seattle defence conceded no points in the first half and held tight end Jimmy Graham to not a single reception until the games final minute. Russell Wilson did not have a dominant game, but the starting 11 without the ball won the game for Seattle. And so did Marshawn Lynch . Of all the running backs in the league, I dont think there is another who gives a greater effort than Marshawn Lynch, play after play. It is impressive for me watch his willingness to absorb physical punishment for an extra yard or even less. Logic says it cant last, that his time is coming or maybe he just has a body type impervious to what normally slows and limits other running backs. In any case, he is not the fastest, quickest or even most skilled, but he never gives up on a play or any opportunity with an intense disregard for possible injury. Marshawn Lynch is a great running back. Seattle has a combination of speed, attitude, confidence and resolve . The intensity of the NFC championship San Francisco at Seattle will be a battle of wills as much as any skills. In New England, the Patriots went with 42 running plays and just 25 passing plays. The play-calling served a dual purpose. Firstly, when you run that much, you dictate aggressive energy to an opponent. After a while, you can wear a defence out because, like all human beings, you get tired of hitting. So, in a moment where you lose emotional concentration at "point of attack," what would normally be a two or three-yard play becomes a 70-yard touchdown run like LaGarrette Blounts 73-yard run in the fourth. Understanding football is one thing, but understanding the psychology of hitting is really unique. You can wear people out and the Patriots achieved that. The second part of that dual purpose was keeping the ball away from Indianapolis Colts quarterback Andrew Luck. If you dont limit the his time with the ball and his number of plays, Andrew Luck is going to beat you. It is not as if Luck has a great team around him, quite the opposite, but he is a classic example of a player as a quarterback who makes those around him look better than they are. Once the Colts protect Andrew Luck with a higher degree of consistency, he will be as good as any quarterback on any team in the NFL. As for the Patriots, Logan Mankins at left guard was outstanding and Jamie Collins at linebacker is the next defensive star in New England. Without Vince Wilfork, Brandon Spikes, Jerrod Mayo and Tommy Kelly on defence, the Patriots should not be in the AFC championship game, but here they are. It was an emotionallly heated game in Carolina between the Panthers and San Francisco 49ers, especially early on, and it has been a while since I have seen that much confrontational talk and verbal exchanges. Datone Jones Jersey. It seemed like on every play, someone was threatening someone elseabout something . I am sure that all week, the Panthers grew intensely tired of hearing how tough and physical the 49ers were and made a collective agreement to not allow any intimidation, but be the aggressor and not the participant. Now, I dont think Carolina backed down for one moment, but seven plays inside the five-yard line and only three points means that, in the toughest part of football - short yardage and goaline plays, the Niners won. In playoff football, the smallest of mistakes mean the biggest of consequences and the Panthers gave the 49ers four first downs on penalties in the first half and it seemed that all four were the result of excessive emotion. The Panthers will learn from this and, if they find themselves in the same position next year at this time, they will not make the same mistake of losing self-control. After a last-minute win over the Arizona Cardinals to close the season, a win over the Packers in the brutal cold of Green Bay in the NFC Wild Card playoff and a tough, physical win over the Panthers, right now, no team believes more in each other than the San Francisco 49ers. In Denver, the one word to describe the Broncos win over the San Diego Chargers is "methodical." I think the Charger made one key mistake to lose the game and Denver made the opposite to win . By the end of the third quarter, the Chargers had 79 total yards. In the fourth quarter alone, they had 180. I guess common sense says to play the time of possession game again for San Diego to win, but it was not working . I wonder what would have happened if the Chargers took their fourth-quarter approach all game long and just went for broke, because when they did in the fourth, the game became a game because of it. San Diego was simply way too conservative. With Denver, they did to the Chargers what the Chargers did to them back on that Thursday night game. Manning must have completed 80 per cent of his passes within the first 10 yards down field. They just incrementally kept moving down field with the shortest of distance created using a series of line of scrimmage screens, five-yard crossers, and check downs - no big plays, just little little plays of success and result. One interesting question that has already been asked is, in one game to win it all , who would be your quarterback - Brady or Manning? Given history, I would say Brady, but given ability to control a defense pre-snap, I would say Manning. To pick between that pair is a never-ending discussion. The season began with 32 and now it is down to four and, giving consideration to all discussion and analytical evaluation, it truly is the best four. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

RE: ORCHARD PARK, N. [url=http://www.thevikingsshoponline.com/Youth-Adrian-Peterson-Vikings-J ersey/]Adrian Peterson Jersey[/url] .Y.

in Kino 31.01.2023 21:41
von kein Name angegeben • ( Gast )

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: IPLpredict567
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2854 Themen und 7779 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: