Jeder kann sich anmelden ist sofort frei geschaltet

t recent bout with now Middleweig

in Wolfblood 31.01.2019 03:45
von jokergreen0220 • 2.145 Beiträge

Los Angeles, CA (SportsNetwork. Cheap Nike Air Max 270 Rose .com) - Blake Griffin had 30 points, seven rebounds and five assists in the Los Angeles Clippers 120-100 win over the New Orleans Pelicans. Griffin went over 7,000 points for his career on Saturday. He came into the game needing 12 to hit the mark. J.J. Redick made five 3-pointers en route to 21 points for the Clippers, who have won seven in a row. Jamal Crawford tallied 20 points and Chris Paul donated 18 points and 16 assists. Anthony Davis ended with 26 points for the Pelicans, who have dropped two straight and five of six. Omer Asik had 10 points and 10 rebounds. The Clippers shot 65 percent from the field in the first quarter en route to a 34-18 lead. Redick and Griffin had 13 and 11 points, respectively, over the first 12 minutes. However, New Orleans rallied in the second stanza and outscored Los Angeles by a 36-20 margin. Luke Babbitts 3-pointer with 28.8 seconds remaining made it 54-54. Asik opened the second half with a hook shot, but the Clippers scored the next six points to take the lead for good. Ahead 81-74 with 3:42 left in the third period, Los Angeles ended the frame on a 12-4 run. Paul capped the surge with a layup to make it 93-78 heading to the fourth. The Clippers led by as many as 25 in the final frame. Game Notes Los Angeles has won four straight as the host against the Pelicans ... Matt Barnes had 14 points for the Clippers, who went 17-of-32 from beyond the arc ... Ryan Anderson and Tyreke Evans tallied 16 and 13 points, respectively, for New Orleans. Cheap Nike Air Max 270 Brown .com) - On a night the Bulls played without Derrick Rose, it was time for Pau Gasol to take charge. Cheap Nike Air Max 270 . In a matchup of teams battling head-to-head for the final playoff spot in Major League Soccers Western Conference, the Whitecaps run to the post-season took a hard hit when FC Dallas blew open a tie game with two goals in the final minutes for a 3-1 victory Saturday night. http://www.airmax270cheap.com/cheap-nike-air-max-270-all-red/ .S. Basketball Writers Association. McDermott, who finished his career at Creighton as college basketballs fifth-leading scorer, accepted the honour from Hall of Famer Oscar Robertson at AT&T Stadium, site of the Final Four.Rich Franklin is shooting for the stars with his idea for one final fight in the UFC. With one bout left on his contract, the teacher-turned-fighter is quite enthusiastic about the possibility of completing the trilogy with former middleweight champion Anderson Silva and even beating him for the first time. "Would I fight Anderson a third time? Absolutely," Franklin said on Submission Radio on Monday. "Is it because I feel like I have some unfinished business? Not at all. Its just, in my mind as a champion and to have the mentality of a champion I 100 per cent, wholeheartedly believe that I can beat Anderson in a fight." Franklin has lost to Silva in each of their two previous matchups, both via TKO by way of knees. In the first contest at UFC 64, Franklin lost the Middleweight Championship in what was the beginning of Silvas record reign with the title. But Franklin has been long since removed from his tussles with Silva. Since his second loss to the Brazilian at UFC 77 in October 2007, Franklin went on to face a slew of top talent. He beat Wanderlei Silva twice and Chuck Liddel once, but fell to veterans Dan Henderson, Forrest Griffin and Cung Le along the way. Air Max 270 Black. He has not fought since his knockout defeat by Le in November 2012. But Franklin says none of that matters. To him, the matchup seems a favourable one. "It wouldnt be for any reason like redemption or vengeance or retribution or any other kinda cool word that weve seen on a UFC poster before, but yeah I would fight him and I believe I could beat him." The water on the Silva subject is muddy right now though. After breaking his leg in his most recent bout with now Middleweight Champion Chris Weidman, the 39-year-old has ruled himself out for the entire year and isnt expected back until 2015. As for Franklin, who would be 40 by the time the bout could happen, he doesnt think Silva is down for the count just yet. "Id look for him (Silva) to return and Id look for him to hunt for the title again at some point in time," says Franklin. "Well just see if he can get there." Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: IPLpredict567
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2854 Themen und 7779 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: