Jeder kann sich anmelden ist sofort frei geschaltet

Oeiras, Portugal (SportsNetwork. [url=http://www.cheapretrojordans13.com/cheap-air-jordan-13-retro-purple /]Cheap Air Jordan 13 R

in Wolfblood 28.01.2019 04:28
von jokergreen0220 • 2.145 Beiträge

Oeiras, Portugal (SportsNetwork. Cheap Air Jordan 13 Retro Purple .com) - Top seed Carla Suarez Navarro of Spain beat two-time Grand Slam champion Svetlana Kuznetsova of Russia to capture her first WTA title at the Portugal Open, a clay court French Open tune-up. Suarez Navarro defeated Kuznetsova, the No. 7 seed, by a 6-4, 3-6, 6-4 score in Saturdays final. The Spaniard battled back from 4-1 down in the third set to record her 26th victory of the season. "Im very happy I could finally win my first WTA title," Suarez Navarro said. "I was a little bit nervous today. It was a difficult match too -- it was windy today and we were both making mistakes, and we know each other well, but the most important thing for me today was just to be solid all the time. "On match point I was only thinking to put the ball in, and thats what I did, and I felt so good when I finally finished the match. The ceremony was very special for me. I really love this tournament." The 25-year-old Suarez Navarro was runner-up here the last two years. She improved to 1-5 in career finals. Kuznetsova fell to 13-20 for her career in title matches. "I tried to fight, but unfortunately it didnt happen today, and I want to congratulate Carla on a great week," Kuznetsova said. "Its definitely an amazing feeling to win your first WTA title." The world No. 29 Kuznetsova entered Saturdays match with a 3-1 lifetime record against the Spaniard. Suarez Navarro took home $48,000 with the victory. Cheap Air Jordan 13 Retro Black . Its Wu-Tang and Outkast in the final. Now, we all know youve played the role of Andre 3000 in the past, does that mean Outkast is getting your vote?AJ: You know it, you know it. Cheap Air Jordan 13 Retro Grey . PAUL, Minn – The clock lingered for what seemed like an interminable two minutes and 51 seconds before Mark Fraser finally escaped to the bench during a wildly one-sided first period of an eventual loss to Boston. http://www.cheapretrojordans13.com/cheap-air-jordan-13-retro-all-star/ . In the days leading up to the draft, TSN.ca and TSN Radio basketball analyst Duane Watson looks at some of the names that will be headlining the event. Tonight, Michigans Nik Stauskas of Mississauga, Ontario.The All Blacks saw their tier-one winning streak end at 17 matches with a 12-12 draw against Australia in the Rugby Championship. New Zealand dominated possession in the first 30 minutes, but Australia were able to stay in the match, trailing by just six points at the half. The All Blacks let the Auussies close the gap in the second half after two players had been sin-binned. Cheap Air Jordan 13 Retro White. A pair of kicks from Kurtley Beale in the second half would provide the Wallabies with the necessary margin, as the two sides fought to a draw and a temporary share of second in the competition. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: IPLpredict567
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2854 Themen und 7779 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: