Jeder kann sich anmelden ist sofort frei geschaltet

COLUMBUS, Ohio -- Ohio State had just stayed unbeaten with a record-setting victory that also clinched a spot in the Big Ten tit

in Wolfblood 26.01.2019 04:28
von jokergreen0220 • 2.145 Beiträge

COLUMBUS, Ohio -- Ohio State had just stayed unbeaten with a record-setting victory that also clinched a spot in the Big Ten title game, and Urban Meyer was already thinking about next weeks grudge match at Michigan. Discount New Balance Shoes . "Its time to get ready for the rivalry game," Meyer said. Braxton Miller ran for 144 yards and two touchdowns and passed for two more Saturday to lead the fourth-ranked Buckeyes to a snowy 42-14 victory over Indiana, extending their school-record win streak to 23 in a row. The victory, played at times in swirling clouds of snow, put the Buckeyes (11-0, 7-0) in the conference championship game on Dec. 7 against Michigan State. Carlos Hyde became the first running back to go over 1,000 yards rushing in Meyers 12 years as a head coach. He ran for 117 yards and two scores. Ohio States defence throttled the Hoosiers (4-7, 2-5), who came in averaging 39 points a game. Flurries fell throughout with temperatures in the 20s. Half of the crowd of 104,990 had left by the time Ohio State built a 28-0 halftime lead. In the waning moments, the remaining fans loudly sang, "We dont give a damn for the whole state of Michigan." The Buckeyes close out the regular season at The Big House next Saturday against their archrivals. Miller completed 11 of 17 passes for 160 yards with one interception, hitting Dontre Wilson and Devin Smith on scoring passes of 24 and 39 yards, respectively, in the second half. Miller was still in the game early in the fourth quarter, and his long pass to Smith made it 42-0 as the Buckeyes tried to grab the attention of BCS poll voters with a landslide margin. It was one rough day for the Hoosiers. Kicker Mitch Ewald came in a perfect 8 for 8 on field goals, but his 42-yard attempt in the second quarter clanked off the right upright and a 36-yard try in the third quarter did the same thing off the left upright. The Hoosiers points came on Nate Sudfelds 4-yard pass to Shane Wynn and 25-yard pass to DAngelo Roberts in the final 6 minutes. Ohio State linebacker Ryan Shazier was credited with 20 tackles, including five for negative yardage. After scoring at least 28 points in 10 consecutive games, the Hoosiers have managed just 17 points in consecutive losses to Wisconsin (51-3) and the Buckeyes. Sudfeld completed 25 of 41 passes for 224 yards, and Tre Roberson was 7 for 12 for 96 yards. Roberson also ran for 79 yards on 12 carries. Ohio State has won the last 19 meetings with Indiana on the field (the 2010 victory was later vacated as part of NCAA sanctions), dating to a 27-27 tie in 1990. The Buckeyes snapped a tie for the school record with the 1967-69 Ohio State teams, which also won 22 in a row. That streak ended with a painful loss at Michigan -- a defeat that touched off the famous "Ten-Year War" between Woody Hayes and his former assistant and nemesis, Bo Schembechler. Meyer will undoubtedly remind his charges of that defeat in the coming days. The Buckeyes inflicted enough damage in the first half to take care of the Hoosiers. They took the opening kickoff and needed just five plays to cover 71 yards in just over 2 minutes. On the third snap from centre, Miller found a gaping hole on a quarterback draw and picked up 41 yards. Hyde then sidestepped a tackler at the line of scrimmage and thundered into the end zone on a 16-yard run. It was 14-0 soon after Indiana punted. Miller scampered through another huge hole and then vaulted into the end zone at the right post on a 37-yard score. Indiana drove into Ohio State territory three times in the first half but couldnt register a point. The Hoosiers had to punt on fourth and 9 just inside midfield, gave up the ball on four incompletions from the 25 and then drove inside the 30 but Sudfeld was sacked by Michael Bennett on fourth and 6. Meanwhile, the Buckeyes tacked on two more scores -- by the same two players who scored earlier. The third TD of the game was set up by Bradley Robys blocked punt that Ron Tanner recovered at the Hoosiers 8. Two plays later, Guiton took the snap and then flipped the ball to Miller on a reverse. He angled for the right corner and was upended by cornerback Tim Bennett at the goal line, almost placing the balls nose into the end zone as he came crashing down on his head. Late in the half, the Buckeyes utilized their hurry-up offence to cover 69 yards in four plays. Hyde rumbled for 13 yards, Miller faked a handoff and raced 17 yards and then Miller hit tight end Jeff Heuerman over the middle for 34 yards. Hyde was barely distracted when he carried the last 5 yards to make it 28-0. During pregame ceremonies, 19 Ohio State seniors were introduced before playing their final home game. Cheap New Balance Running Shoes . Despite 11-1 records, theyre out and Big Ten winner Ohio State is into the national semifinals. New Balance Running Shoes Outlet . -- Byron Scott is taking over the Los Angeles Lakers with the vocal support of his fellow Showtime greats. http://www.cheapnewbalance.com/ . These teams will see plenty of each other in the next few weeks as three of the Canucks next nine games are against the Wild (after today they meet February 9th in Minnesota and again February 16th at Rogers Arena). RIO DE JANEIRO, Brazil -- A convicted match-fixer denied a report in a German magazine Tuesday that he predicted the result and details of a World Cup football match. Cameroons football federation said it was investigating the report in der Spiegel magazine that Wilson Raj Perumal accurately predicted in an online chat with one of its journalists that Cameroon would lose 4-0 to Croatia and would have a player sent off in the first half. And that is exactly what happened in the June 18 match. Cameroon midfielder Alex Song was sent off before halftime for striking Croatia striker Mario Mandzukic in the back. Der Spiegels claims rang alarm bells because Perumal is the best-known match-fixer in football. He was convicted of fixing matches in Finland and suspected of fixing other games in Africa and involving African teams. He also isnt averse to self-publicity, having recently published memoirs with two journalists as co-authors. Perumal denied having predicted the outcome. "The Facebook chat with the Der Spiegel journalist took place a few days after the match - June 21st, as confirmed by my Facebook log," his statement said. "At no time did I make reference to four goals being scored or to a red card being issued. At no time did I suggest that I had any way of corroborating or substantiating what was meant to be an educated guess based on my extensive match-fixing experience. Last but not least: at no time was I informed by the Der Spiegel journalist that our chat was going to end up in the German publication." "I am shocked and amazed that a respected magazine such as Der Spiegel would go so far as to fabricate statements by yours truly with the visible aim of stirring the row over match-fixing," he said. "I apologize to the Cameroon FA and to its fans if I inadvertently offended them; it was not my intention. New Balance Running Shoes Free Shipping. I strongly believe that Der Spiegel should also do the same since they placed words in my mouth that I did not utter." One of the Spiegel reporters involved, Rafael Buschmann, said the magazine stood by its story. "We firmly stand by our assertion that Mr Perumal wrote in a Facebook chat with der Spiegel some hours before the world cup match Croatia vs Camerooon, that the result of the match will be a 4-0-victory for Croatia and that a player of Cameroon will get a red card in the first halftime," Buschmann said. Earlier, Cameroons football federation had said it instructed its ethics committee to open an investigation. The federation, Fecafoot, evoked the possibility that seven players on its team may have been corrupted. "Recent allegations of fraud around Cameroons three 2014 FIFA World Cup preliminary games, especially Cameroon vs. Croatia, as well as the existence of seven bad apples (in our national team) do not reflect the values and principles promoted by our administration in line with the FIFA Code of Conduct and the ethics of our nation," Fecafoot said in the statement. "We are strongly committed to employ all means necessary to resolve this disruptive matter," the federation said. FIFA President Sepp Blatter confirmed that a probe was underway, telling reporters: "Yes I have been told about this but let them do their work on this investigation." That game was the low point of a disastrous World Cup for Cameroon, which conceded nine goals and scored just one in its three games. The Croatia match was also marred by an argument between Cameroon teammates Benoit Assou-Ekotto and Benjamin Moukandjo that ended with Assou-Ekotto head-butting his teammate. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: IPLpredict567
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2854 Themen und 7779 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: