Jeder kann sich anmelden ist sofort frei geschaltet

WASHINGTON -- Dwight Howard played the role of NBA rain delay entertainer, playing one-on-one with some kids from the front row

in Wolfblood 25.01.2019 04:06
von jokergreen0220 • 2.145 Beiträge

WASHINGTON -- Dwight Howard played the role of NBA rain delay entertainer, playing one-on-one with some kids from the front row and playfully rejecting their shots. Travis Wood Jersey . Maybe a baseball team should borrow him the next time some summer storms are in the forecast. The pair of stoppages, due to a leak in the Verizon Center roof on a rainy day, would have been more than enough to make the game memorable, but why stop there? Lets have Howard and his heavily favoured team play like gangbusters each time the water was mopped up. Then blow a 25-point lead. Then come from five down in the fourth quarter to win it. Yep, that Houston Rockets 114-107 win over the Washington Wizards on Saturday night was somethin else altogether. "The craziest game ever?" Howard said. "Yeah, I would say that." Long after the delays of 35 and 22 minutes, James Harden tied the score with a driving layup with 2:33 to play, then gave the Rockets the lead again -- this time for good -- with a three-point play with 1:54 remaining. He finished with 25 points to lead the Rockets, who made only four field goals in the final period yet closed with a 17-5 run. "It was a long game," Harden said. "A leakage in the court. Ive never been a part of something like that before." Neither had Howard, who ran the gamut of good and bad. He did the most to keep the fans engaged during the interruptions in play, signing an autograph or two and playing with the youngsters. The crowd reacted with exaggerated gasps when Howard would slap a shot in the seats -- "They told me to protect the house," Howard joked -- and cheered when one of the kids scored. "Ive got to work on my defence," Howard deadpanned, "if I want to get defensive player of the year." Howard also dominated the game well into the second half before falling apart in the fourth quarter, committing four turnovers and missing both of his field goals and all four free throw attempts. He finished with 23 points. "I did OK," Howard said. "I think in the second half I didnt finish like I needed to. I wasnt as aggressive as I was in the first half." Terrence Jones added 19 points and 17 rebounds, and Jeremy Lin added 18 points and eight assists for the Rockets, who are 1-1 halfway through a four-game road trip. John Wall led Washingtons comeback and finished with 23 points and 10 assists, Trevor Ariza had 23 points and 14 rebounds, and Kevin Seraphin -- another catalyst in Washingtons surge -- had all of his season-high 18 points in the second half. The Wizards lost their fourth straight home game and fell to 2-14 against teams that are currently .500 or better. "Now I wish they would have just cancelled it," Washington coach Randy Wittman said. The leak caused the officials to hit the pause button 9 seconds into the second quarter and again at the start of the second half. Trash cans and an array of towels were spread at the midcourt line close to the scorers table. Several people were in the rafters, apparently trying to solve the problem. The wet mess was an obvious black eye for the Wizards franchise, and the team seemed intent on matching it with their play. After shooting 62 per cent in the first quarter, Washington made only 6 of 24 field goal attempts (25 per cent) for the rest of the half. The Rockets went on a 34-13 run to seemingly break open a tie game after the first delay. The towels and trash cans reappeared after halftime. Wittman said the leak was finally stopped after a tarp was laid on the arenas roof. The Rockets, already with a 17-point lead, again were able to get themselves in gear faster than the Wizards, going on a 15-7 run after the restart. But the Wizards eventually regrouped and came back. Then the Rockets came back. The wet floor never did. "Obviously weve had a lot of rain here," Wittman said. "And obviously theres a hole up there somewhere." NOTES: The Rockets are 11-3 against the Eastern Conference; the Wizards are 3-9 against the West. ... Houston F Chandler Parsons missed his third consecutive game with a sore right knee. ... Washington has lost seven of eight at home, another frustration for Wittman. "We just go out and play like its an AAU game," the coach said. Yangervis Solarte Jersey . -- Washingtons Bradley Beal seemed to make every shot he took in setting a career high with 37 points. Wil Myers Jersey .S. President Barack Obama saluted the Stanley Cup winning Chicago Blackhawks at the White House on Monday -- a rare moment for a president hungry to see more victorious teams from his hometown. http://www.authenticpadrespgear.com/padres-rollie-fingers-jersey/ . The move - the latest twist in Greeces nearly three-year financial freefall -- is the first such action by any of the countrys major sports bodies. It immediately halts all domestic track and field competitions, including track meets May 12-13 in several Greek cities. PITTSBURGH -- Josh Harrison got the game-winning hit and yet all anyone wanted to ask him about was how he wriggled out of that wild rundown an inning earlier. Harrisons double with two outs in the 11th gave the Pittsburgh Pirates a 3-2 victory over the New York Mets on Friday night. "The rundown was fun, but the hit was more exciting because it meant the game was over and we won," Harrison said. Jordy Mercer hit a two-run single for the Pirates (41-39), who moved two games above .500 for the first time since April 10. They have won the first two games of the four-game series. Pinch-hitter Clint Barmes drew a one-out walk from former Pittsburgh reliever Vic Black (1-2) in the 11th. Mercer struck out before Harrison hit a drive to the 375-foot sign in right-centre, scoring Barmes without a throw. Harrison entered as a pinch hitter in the seventh and squirmed his way out of a long rundown in the 10th. The play drew an argument from Mets manager Terry Collins, who thought Harrison should have been ruled out for running outside the baseline. Harrison twice avoided a tag by hitting the ground and popping back up. "Like I learned in middle school -- stop, drop and roll," he said. Harrison eventually scrambled into third, putting two Pirates runners in scoring position with none out. Jenrry Mejia pitched out of the jam by getting two strikeouts and a fly to right. Black, acquired from the Pirates late last season in a trade, wasnt as fortunate in the 11th. Harrison and teammate Russell Martin each had two hits. Jared Hughes (4-2) pitched two scoreless innings for the win. Lucas Duda hit a two-run single and rookie Travis dArnaud had three hits for the Mets, who played without seven-time All-Star David Wright. The third baseman was scratched about 90 minutes beefore the first pitch with a sore left shoulder and will return to New York on Saturday for an MRI. Jhoulys Chacin Jersey. Wright, riding a 10-game hitting streak, said the shoulder has been nagging him for a couple of weeks. "Any loss is going to be tough," said Mets second baseman Daniel Murphy, who had two hits. "Mejia did a great job right there that inning. Its a loss. Losses are tough. I dont know any other way to describe it." Neither rookie starter figured in the decision but both pitched well. New Yorks Jacob deGrom gave up two runs and five hits in 6 2-3 innings. Pittsburghs Brandon Cumpton allowed two runs and six hits in seven innings. Cumpton is 3-0 with a 2.97 ERA in five June starts after giving up 11 runs in 3 2-3 innings on May 31 in a loss at Dodger Stadium. "He continues to go out there and compete," Pirates manager Clint Hurdle said. "He keeps going out there and getting things done." NOTES: Pittsburgh traded RHP Jason Grilli to the Los Angeles Angels for RHP Ernesto Frieri. Both pitchers were removed as their teams closer on May 20. ... Pittsburgh will activate RHP Gerrit Cole (6-3, 3.64 ERA) from the disabled list Saturday to start against LHP Jonathon Niese (4-4, 2.78). Cole has been sidelined since June 4 with right shoulder fatigue. ... Pirates LF Starling Marte did not start for a third straight game because of a jammed right middle finger, but he pinch-ran in the seventh inning and will likely start Saturday. ... Mets OF Chris Young went 0 for 5 in an increasingly rare start against a right-handed pitcher, playing left field in place of Eric Young Jr. Collins wanted to get Young in the lineup after he hit three home runs in two games against Oakland this week. ... Pittsburgh is 5-4 in extra innings. New York is 5-7. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: IPLpredict567
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2854 Themen und 7779 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: