Jeder kann sich anmelden ist sofort frei geschaltet

CLEVELAND -- Stephen Curry somehow misplaced his shooting touch coming out of the locker room at halftime. [url=http://www.airma

in Wolfblood 12.01.2019 07:44
von jokergreen0220 • 2.145 Beiträge

CLEVELAND -- Stephen Curry somehow misplaced his shooting touch coming out of the locker room at halftime. Air Max Plus Outlet Ireland . He located it just in time to save the Warriors. Curry scored 29 points and made a clutch jumper with 13.5 seconds left as the Golden State opened a long road trip with their fifth straight victory, 108-104 in overtime against the Cleveland Cavaliers on Sunday. Curry, who nearly recorded a triple-double by adding 11 assists and nine rebounds in 48 minutes, was just 1 of 11 from the floor in the second half and OT when he pulled up and knocked down the games biggest shot to give the Warriors a 108-104 lead. "Thank God for the green light," Warriors coach Mark Jackson said. "Hes a guy we believe in. Were not going to tell him to stop shooting." David Lee, who didnt have a point or rebound in the first half, finished with 19 points before fouling out for the Warriors, who are on the road for seven games over the next 13 days. Kyrie Irving scored 27 for Cleveland, which dropped its fifth straight and lost its third tight game in a row. The Cavs lost by three in Boston on Saturday and two in double-overtime against Atlanta on Thursday. "Weve just got to close out games better," Irving said. "It sounds simple but weve just got to do a better job of it." Irving drained a 3-pointer with 9.5 seconds left in regulation to tie it 99-all. The Warriors, who once trailed by 17, quickly pushed the ball up the floor for one final shot, but Currys 8-foot runner in the lane bounced off the rim in the last second, sending the teams to overtime. Curry threw his head back in disbelief at the miss. "It was my best look," he said. "I just missed it." But the silky smooth point guard more than made up for it in the extra session. After Irving missed, Curry fed Andre Iguodala on the wing and the Warriors forward alertly hit a cutting Draymond Green for a dunk to put Golden State ahead 106-104 with 59 seconds to go. Jarrett Jack misfired for the Cavs, and with the 24-second shot clock winding down on the Warriors next possession, Curry dropped a contested 23-foot jumper from the left side to put Golden State up by four. "It was frustrating," Curry said of his drought before hitting his big jumper. "None of them were tough looks. They were shots I made in the first half. You realize you have time to make some more plays. I was blessed I had more opportunities." The Warriors then stole Clevelands last inbounds pass to wrap up a grind-it-out win. Green went just 2 of 10 from the field but added 10 rebounds, and Klay Thompson scored 16 for Golden State. Currys shot wasnt falling after halftime, so he adjusted his game and picked up seven assists in the second half and overtime. The loss wrapped up a strange weekend for the Cavs, who excused Andrew Bynum indefinitely on Saturday for conduct detrimental to the team. The Cavs are trying to trade the 7-foot centre, who signed a two-year, $24 million contract with Cleveland in July and showed flashes of being dominant again but became a headache. Bynums bizarre situation continues to hover over the Cavs. His locker was empty except for a half-loaf of whole grain bread, a jar of peanut butter, headphones, a pair of sneakers and shower sandals. Its unlikely hell be back to fetch them as the Cavs will either deal or release him before Jan. 7, the deadline for his contract to be guaranteed. The Cavs beat the Warriors at their own fast-paced game in the first half, building a 64-47 lead with 1:13 left before halftime on Jacks 3-pointer. But Curry, who came in shooting just 32 per cent (20 of 63) from the field in his past four games, knocked down a pair of 3-pointers and Golden State closed the half with an 8-0 tear to pull within 64-55 at the break. Curry went 5 for 5 from long range in the first half. The Cavaliers reeled off 18 straight points in the first quarter, turning a five-point deficit into a 12-point lead. Irving and C.J. Miles made 3-pointers during the stunning run, which helped Cleveland open a 35-26 lead after one. NOTES: The Warriors have won six in a row over the Cavs. ... Not surprisingly, Jackson had high praise for Curry, who came in averaging 23.2 points and 9.5 assists. "Hes a star player," Jackson said. "I think people realize that. I love the fact hes picking and choosing when to facilitate, when to score. Hes scoring the basketball but even more impressive is hes second in the league in assists." ... The Warriors will travel 8,300 miles on their road trip, which ends Jan. 8 at Brooklyn. ... Cavs coach Mike Brown said he had to take off his expensive shoes during the pregame walk-through and convince his young players he wasnt wearing Hush Puppies. Air Max Plus Free Shipping . A day after FIFA Secretary General Jerome Valcke said three stadiums would not be ready in time for the Dec. 31 deadline, Brazilian officials said they actually plan to deliver all six remaining venues after that date. They claim only three are delayed, with the other three being handed over after the expected date only because of problems accommodating the schedule of Brazilian President Dilma Rousseff, who wants to be present for the ceremonies. Wholesale Air Max Plus . The outdoor event will be played on Dec. 31 between alumni of the New York Rangers and Philadelphia Flyers at Citizens Bank Park, the home of the Philadelphia Phillies. http://www.airmaxplusireland.com/ . -- Brad Gushue of St.SAO PAULO - The duel for the Formula One title arrives in Brazil with Mercedes teammates Lewis Hamilton and Nico Rosberg fighting to get into good position ahead of the season-ending race in Abu Dhabi later this month.Rosberg needs to win in Brazil on Sunday to have a real shot at his first title. Hamilton just needs to stay close to his teammate to close in on his second drivers title.The championship cant be decided at Interlagos this weekend because the race in Abu Dhabi will be worth double points, but the result in Sao Paulo will determine how the title fight will be set up for the finale.Hamilton has a 24-point lead and would clinch the title with consecutive second-place finishes or by coming third in Brazil and a second in Abu Dhabi. Rosberg will need to be nearly perfect in both races to keep his hopes alive.Its clear that I need to rely on something happening, Rosberg said. For sure its not enough for me to win, unfortunately, but thats the way it is. In sports, so much can happen, so Im still very optimistic.Hamilton has been on a remarkable run in the final part of the season, winning five straight races to open up a big lead going into the decisive races. He started behind Rosberg in two of the last three races but was still able to overcome his teammate and finish with the victory.Its been quite a phenomenal season, Hamilton said. This year, for sure, has been the best year of my career. I feel like Ive grown as a driver.The 29-year-old Rosberg led the drivers standings early in the season but failed to keep up with Hamilton in the later part. He hasnt won since the German GP at home in July, eight races ago. He stayed within range of hiss teammate by finishing second in five of the last six races. Air Max Plus Ireland. The start of Rosbergs struggles began almost at the same time as his relationship with Hamilton deteriorated following contact between them at the Belgian GP. The 29-year-old British driver was angry about being taken out by his teammate and Rosberg was also criticized by team officials.I dont think anything has changed, Rosberg said. It was an intense battle before and it still is an intense battle now. I dont know his exact opinion on things, but for me nothing has changed since then.Lewis has done a little bit of a better job since then. Thats it, pretty simple, Rosberg added. But as I say, still two races (left).The title race remains undecided in great part because of the rule change that made the season-ending race worth double points, a move aimed at keeping fan interest alive throughout the season.Great news that for sure this year I have a chance to win the championship the way it is now, thats a good thing, Rosberg said. Im also happy because its good for the fans and that its going to be exciting until the very end. For sure it keeps me very, very optimistic.It will be the last race at Interlagos before an extensive renovation at the paddock and pit areas. There were some safety changes for this year, including the addition of runoff areas and a new pit entrance and pit exit.Its a lot safer now, Williams driver Felipe Massa said. I hope we will see less accidents than in the past.Rain is expected for the weekend, which could add even more unknowns to the title race. The Abu Dhabi GP will be on Nov. 23.___Follow Tales Azzoni at http://twitter.com/tazzoni China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

RE: CLEVELAND -- Stephen Curry somehow misplaced his shooting touch coming out of the locker room at halftime. [url=http://www.airma

in Wolfblood 31.01.2023 21:37
von kein Name angegeben • ( Gast )

nach oben springen

RE: CLEVELAND -- Stephen Curry somehow misplaced his shooting touch coming out of the locker room at halftime. [url=http://www.airma

nach oben springen

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: IPLpredict567
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2854 Themen und 7779 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: