Jeder kann sich anmelden ist sofort frei geschaltet

CLEVELAND -- Scott Kazmir ended up missing a good game. [url=http://www.officialneworleanssaintsfootball.com/authentic-wil-lutz-

in Haus der Morris´s 11.01.2019 04:16
von jokergreen0220 • 2.145 Beiträge

CLEVELAND -- Scott Kazmir ended up missing a good game. Wil Lutz Jersey . Kazmirs teammates overcame his ejection in the second inning by home plate umpire Jerry Layne and the Oakland Athletics beat the Cleveland Indians 6-2 on Saturday night. Brandon Moss hit a two-run homer and drove in three runs, Josh Donaldson also had three RBIs and Oaklands bullpen allowed one run in 7 2-3 innings to help seal the Athletics eighth win in nine games. Dan Otero (4-0) relieved Kazmir and pitched 3 2-3 scoreless innings. Kazmir revived his career last season with the Indians, going 10-9 with a 4.04 ERA in 29 starts. He signed a two-year, $22 million contract with Oakland in the off-season. "Its very frustrating," he said. "I was really looking forward to this start and this is probably the best Ive felt going out there." The Indians had already scored a run on a wild pitch when Kazmir walked Jesus Aguilar on a borderline full-count pitch with one out. The walk was the third Kazmir allowed and he was clearly unhappy with Laynes strike zone. Kazmir protested and Layne quickly ejected him. "I dont really know how to start," Kazmir said. "It ended up a pitch I thought was a strike, he didnt agree with it and before I knew it I was out of the game. It didnt even register I was out of the game. I went to the back of the mound and tried to regroup and I was like, I cant even pitch any more, its over." "He was gesturing and arguing balls and strikes," Layne told a pool reporter. "Thats automatic ejection. When I warned him, he didnt take any knowledge of that, and thats it. Bottom line, it was just pure balls and strikes." Kazmir said there was little time between the warning and the ejection. "I think the warning was in mid-breath, like, warning and then Youre out of here, same breath," Kazmir said. "So it was a little surprising. But what are you going to do?" Oakland manager Bob Melvin raced on the field and had a heated argument with Layne. Kazmir left the field, angrily fired his glove against the wall of Oaklands dugout and kicked a trash can on his way to the clubhouse. "I wanted to apologize to the trash can," Kazmir said. "It did nothing wrong. I was just frustrated." Asked if he thought Kazmir was ejected too quickly, Melvin said, "Its tough to comment, Im going to support my starter." Oakland responded to the ejection with three runs in the third off Josh Tomlin (2-1). "I think that kind of inspired us a little bit," Donaldson said. "I dont take that lightly when you throw our starting pitcher out in the second inning." Coco Crisp doubled with one out and scored on Donaldsons two-out single. Moss then hit a full-count pitch to right-centre for his ninth homer of the season. Donaldson, who had three hits, added a two-run triple that hit high off the wall in left in the seventh. Layne, the crew chief, initiated a review to check if it was a home run, but the original call was upheld. Moss followed with an RBI single. The Athletics lost a similar challenge last season when an apparent game-tying home run in the ninth by Adam Rosales was ruled a double and the Indians hung on for the win. Otero relieved and got Mike Aviles to hit into a double play. Fernando Abad allowed a run in the sixth, but Luke Gregerson and Sean Doolittle closed out the win. The game was briefly delayed during Oaklands rally when a squirrel ran across the field while John Jaso was batting. The squirrel stopped in the middle of the infield before finally jumping into the stands on the third base side and disappearing. A squirrel also interrupted the game on April 21 at Progressive Field when the Indians defeated Kansas City. The Indians have lost three straight and five of seven. Cleveland committed three errors and has made a major league-high 43 errors in 43 games. NOTES: Indians DH Jason Giambi (strained right calf) will likely be activated from the 15-day disabled list Tuesday. The 43-year-old veteran admitted the team is struggling. "I know were kind of sputtering," Giambi said. "We get that little glimmer and then it kind of falls apart. We have to keep our heads above water until we hit that good winning streak." ... 1B Daric Barton, designated for assignment Thursday, cleared waivers and was outrighted to Triple-A Sacramento. ... Indians LHP T.J. House, recalled from Columbus before the game, made his major league debut, pitching a scoreless ninth. ... Athletics 2B Eric Sogard, who is batting .091 (3 for 33) in May, was given the day off. Ted Ginn Jr Jersey . -- At the beginning of training camp, Andrew Bogut set a goal to play all 82 regular-season games and regain his place among the NBAs best centres. Bobby Hebert Jersey . -- Packers cornerback Tramon Williams has been fined $26,250 for contact with an official, per NFL guidelines. http://www.officialneworleanssaintsfootball.com/authentic-cameron-jordan-jersey-womens . The Canadian tennis players first full season on the WTA Tour was a strong one. She has risen to No. 32 in the world rankings and will likely be seeded at the first Grand Slam event of the 2014 season.NEW YORK, N.Y. - When the Super Bowl ends, three complete seasons will have come and gone without testing for human growth hormone — even though the NFL and the players union originally paved the way to check for that drug in August 2011. NFL Players Association Executive Director DeMaurice Smith said Thursday that HGH testing is still being held up by a disagreement with the league over whether the commissioner or a neutral arbitrator will handle certain types of appeals. The union wants someone other than Commissioner Roger Goodell to rule on cases that involve violations of the law or demonstrated use of a performance-enhancing substance without a positive test. "We believe that neutral arbitration ... enhances and strengthens our system," Smith said at a news conference. Otherwise, Smith said, "The HGH policys done. Its been done. The drug policy overall is 98 per cent done." NFL spokesman Brian McCarthy said another outstanding issue is whether a second offence will draw a suspension of eight or 10 games. "When there are continuing new demands (from the union), it is hard tto get an agreement," McCarthy wrote in an email to The Associated Press. Jermon Bushrod Jersey. The 10-year collective bargaining agreement signed 2 1/2 years ago contained language that would allow for HGH testing once certain provisions could be settled. On other topics he was asked about Thursday, Smith said: — the NFLPA hasnt seen a proposal from the league about expanding the number of teams in the playoffs and wont take a position on the issue until that happens; — the union and league have had "preliminary discussions" about the possibility of eventually allowing players to use marijuana for medicinal purposes; — the union is "nearly done" with its investigation into whether the Tampa Bay Buccaneers leaked information about quarterback Josh Freeman being in the NFLs substance abuse program; — he would "love to see a requirement that makes any player who wants to be eligible for the (NFL) draft ... have had a mandatory number hours in financial literacy"; — he supports plans to form the first labour union for college athletes. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: IPLpredict567
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2854 Themen und 7779 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: