Jeder kann sich anmelden ist sofort frei geschaltet

Nearly one week after making history, Anthony Bennett said the fact he was selected first overall in the NBA Draft has yet to se

in Wolfblood 10.01.2019 06:21
von jokergreen0220 • 2.145 Beiträge

Nearly one week after making history, Anthony Bennett said the fact he was selected first overall in the NBA Draft has yet to set in. Air Max For Sale Cheap . Speaking Wednesday afternoon on The Bryan Hayes Show, the 20-year-old said it may finally hit him once he leaves his native Brampton and heads back to Cleveland on Thursday. "Its an honour, it means a lot," Bennett said of being the first Canadian selected number one overall in the NBA. "Im just trying to represent my country well. All the hard work has paid off." The former UNLV freshman said he was "shocked, happy (and) excited" when he was the first name out of commissioner David Sterns mouth. Bennett said he was excited about going to the Cavaliers and spoke with fellow Brampton product Tristan Thompson prior to the draft and joked, "Im going to see him a lot more now." Described by scouts and evaluators as an athletic, versatile player with the ability to both finish inside and shoot from the perimeter, reports suggested he could slide to as far as the number eight slot, but as Cavs general manager Chris Grant pointed out following the draft, his talent, work ethic and personality were just too good to pass up. "I heard that the term power three describes me, but Im basically just a basketball player and anything the coaches tell me to do, Ill do," Bennett said when asked to describe his game. "Anything I have to do to make the team win, Ill do it." Listed at 6-foot-8 and 240 pounds, Bennett says concerns over his defensive shortcomings may be premature. "Everybody says my defence, but I feel like I did pretty well," he said, noting he was a solid shot blocker and contributed with steals and rebounding while with the Running Rebels. Being one of two Canadians selected in the first round, along with Gonzagas Kelly Olynyk, Bennett said the opportunity to play for the Canadian national team is something he would welcome. "Its something that Ive done in the past," Bennett said. "(We) won bronze medals both times…bringing back a medal to the country was an honour and Ill try to do that again." Cheap Air Max Wholesale . However, Therrien added that Galchenyuks status for next Wednesdays game against the Detroit Red Wings is questionable. Galchenyuk has been out since Jan. 6 with a broken right hand. Air Max Clearance Online . -- Craig Anderson has quite a record against his former team, the Florida Panthers. http://www.airmaxsalecheap.com/ . Markieff Morris and Marcus Morris, city natives, handled the catering for teammates that begged them for the tasty postgame feast.WASHINGTON -- U.S. President Barack Obama is supporting the NBAs lifetime ban against Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling. Thats according to White House press secretary Jay Carney. Carney said Wednesday that Obama believes the league did the right thing in response to Sterlings racist comments. Obama had weighed into the controversy over the weekend during a trip to Asia. The president called Sterlings seecretly recorded comments "incredibly offensive racist statements. Cheap Nike Air Max For Sale Online. ." Obama also cast Sterlings remarks as part of a continuing legacy of slavery and discrimination that Americans have to constantly be on guard against. NBA Commissioner Adam Silver announced the punishment Tuesday. Silver also said he will try to force a sale of the Clippers and fined Sterling US$2.5 million. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: IPLpredict567
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2854 Themen und 7779 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: