Jeder kann sich anmelden ist sofort frei geschaltet

WALLINGFORD, Conn. [url=http://www.airmaxpluscanada.com/]Air Max Plus Canada Online[/url] . -- Its been a season of hockey first

in Einkaufszentrum 05.01.2019 06:38
von jokergreen0220 • 2.145 Beiträge

WALLINGFORD, Conn. Air Max Plus Canada Online . -- Its been a season of hockey firsts for Canadian forward Jamie Lee Rattray. The 21-year-old from Kanata, Ont., became the first Clarkson University player to win the Patty Kazmaier Award that goes to the best player in NCAA Division 1 womens hockey. Rattray helped lead the Golden Knights to their first Frozen Four appearance. Theyll face the University of Minnesota on Sunday in the championship game. "Its been unbelievable," Rattray told The Canadian Press after receiving the award Saturday. "Especially as a senior, theres nothing more I could ask for than to cap off my senior year playing in the last game of the season. "Its my last college game. The first game ever I played in my career was against Minnesota and now the last one. Its going to be exciting (Sunday) and a lot of emotions, but youve got to go out there and play your game." Rattray ranked second in NCAA scoring this season with 62 points -- 28 goals and 34 assists in 39 games -- to help Clarkson set a single-season record for wins with 30. Shes the fifth Canadian to win the Patty Kazmaier Award in its 17-year history. Cornell forward Jillian Saulnier from Halifax and American forward Hannah Brandt of the University of Minnesota were the other two finalists for the award. Brandt led Division 1 scoring with 22 goals and 41 assists for 63 points in 39 games. Saulnier, 22, ranked fourth with 28 goals and 28 assists in 34 games. Previous Canadian winners of the award were Mercyhursts Vicki Bendus of Wasaga Beach, Ont., (2010); Harvards Sarah Vaillancourt of Sherbrooke, Que., (2008); Wisconsins Sara Bauer of St. Catharines, Ont., (2006); and Harvards Jennifer Botterill of Winnipeg (2001, 2003). The award was established in 1998 in memory of Kazmaier, a Princeton defenceman who died of a blood disease at the age of 28. "Its definitely a great honour and especially with those nominees," Rattray said. "It was kind of neat to be part of that group and it was neat to see at the banquet today what Patty was all about. "I was pretty nervous at first, but then excitement kind of came over me. Definitely an honourable group to be part of." Rattray, five foot six and 172 pounds, will graduate with a degree in business from Clarkson, which is located in Potsdam, N.Y. She had two assists in Clarksons 5-1 win over Mercyhurst in Fridays Frozen Four semifinal. Rattray is a prospect for the Canadian womens hockey team. She won silver and gold with Canada at the world under-18 womens hockey championship in 2009 and 2010 respectively. She then spent three years playing for Canadas under-22 team. Air Max Plus Canada Cheap . -- Craig Anderson has quite a record against his former team, the Florida Panthers. Air Max Plus Cheap Sale . The Brazil defender was substituted 13 minutes into Wednesdays 2-1 Copa del Rey win at Athletic Bilbao because of a right hamstring problem. Scans revealed a second grade tear which could keep him out for a reported four to six weeks. http://www.airmaxpluscanada.com/ . I suppose Sternberg has earned the right to speak out since his Rays, despite one of the lowest payrolls in the Majors at $58 million, are entering the final weekend of the regular season holding down the first Wild Card spot in the American League, one game ahead of Cleveland and two up on Texas.MIAMI - Victor Oladipo calls Dwyane Wade a mentor. And when theyve gotten together for their off-season workouts, the Orlando guard has obviously been paying attention.Oladipo scored or assisted on Orlandos final nine points, Nikola Vucevic led all scorers with 26 and the Magic snapped a 10-game drought against Miami by topping the Heat 102-101 on Monday night — escaping when Wades 20-footer missed at the end.Hes a great player, Oladipo said of Wade, who has ties to the Magic guard because both played college ball under Tom Crean at Indiana and Marquette, respectively. When its all said and done, hes going to be one of the greatest to ever play. He already is to me. Its great to have him as a mentor and a close friend.Wade had 15 of his 25 points in the fourth quarter, the third time hes scored that many in the final 12 minutes at home this season. Miami is 0-3 in those games, fell to four games under .500 for the season and is a staggering 6-12 at home.Weve got to win, Wade said. Its simple as that.Oladipo scored 22 points, Tobias Harris had 18 and Channing Frye finished with 13 for the Magic, who are two games behind Miami now for the No. 8 spot in the Eastern Conference.We showed some toughness tonight, Magic coach Jacque Vaughn said.For Miami, Danny Granger had 21 points and Chris Bosh scored 20 in his return after missing eight games with a strained left calf.Granger was 6 for 7 from 3-point range, including one that put Miami up 101-97 with 1:38 left. The Heat didnt score again.Oladipo tied it at 101-101 when he drove by Wade and scored with 45 seconds left. Wade missed a jumper on the next possession, and Oladipo made the first of two free throws with 6.6 seconds left to give the Magic the lead.Wade had a good look at the end, but missed. Cheap Wholesale Air Max Plus. I didnt have a lane, Wade said.Miami led by 10 in the third quarter before the Magic got back on track and set up the back-and-forth final minutes.Harris scored 11 points in the third, including a 3-pointer with 1.8 seconds left in the quarter to cap a nine-point, 80-second run for the Magic that tied the game at 77-77 entering the fourth.That was a really fast run in less than two minutes, Heat coach Erik Spoelstra said. But thats competition.___TIP-INSMagic: Vucevic has reached double-digits in scoring in all 28 of his games this season. ... Orlando played its 21st road game — the most so far in the NBA. The Magic have played the second-fewest home games, just 13 to date. Their next three are all at home. ... Orlando scored the first seven points of the game, then allowed the first seven of the second half.Heat: Wades first field goal was his 4,000th (including post-season) at AmericanAirlines Arena, more than any other two players combined. ... The Heat finished their seven-game homestand 2-5. ... C Hassan Whiteside scored eight points, notable because it matched the third-most in Heat history for someone taking no more than one field-goal attempt. He was 1 for 1 from the field, 6 for 11 from the line. ... With Bosh and Chris Andersen starting, it was Miamis 14th lineup of the season, in 32 games.WHAT DISPARITYOrlando won despite shooting only 13 free throws. Miami shot 40.BREAKTHROUGH WINVucevic had played Miami 10 previous times, never emerging with a win despite some big numbers. He averages 19.9 points and 14.2 rebounds now in his last eight games against the Heat.UP NEXTMagic: Host Detroit on Tuesday.Heat: At Indiana on Wednesday. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: IPLpredict567
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2854 Themen und 7779 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: