Jeder kann sich anmelden ist sofort frei geschaltet

Seattle, WA (SportsNetwork. [url=http://www.cheaptimberwolvesjerseysauthentic.com/]Wholesale Timberwolves Jerseys[/url] .com) -

in Wolfblood 10.12.2018 07:06
von jokergreen0220 • 2.145 Beiträge

Seattle, WA (SportsNetwork. Wholesale Timberwolves Jerseys .com) - Clint Dempsey made a triumphant return to Seattle on Sunday as he scored in the 71st minute to help the Sounders to a 2-0 win over the Portland Timbers at CenturyLink Field. Dempsey spent the past month in Brazil with the United States national team at the World Cup, but in his first game back, it was his second-half goal that separated the Cascadia Cup rivals before Marco Pappa added an insurance tally four minutes from time for the hosts. Seattle has now won four of its last five games to move 10 points clear at the top of the Western Conference. The match was an extremely cautious affair in the opening 45 minutes as the two sides combined to put just one shot on target. But things came to life after the break as Portland goalkeeper Donovan Ricketts needed to be alert to keep out a chance from Gonzalo Pineda in the opening minute of the half. Dempsey nearly turned home a header from Zach Scott at close range in the 59th, but he made no mistake with his next chance. Ricketts produced a fine double save to first deny Dempsey and then Obafemi Martins in front of goal. However, Portland was unable to clear the ball and Pineda drove a shot toward the net that Dempsey was able to redirect home. Lamar Neagle nearly added another goal for the Sounders when he struck the post in the 82nd minute, while the Timbers came within inches of an equalizer in the 85th as Gaston Fernandez unleashed a long-range shot that clipped the outside of the upright with Seattle goalkeeper Stefan Frei easily beaten. One minute later, Seattle put the game away as Neagle led a counter-attack that saw him square the ball to Pappa inside the area for a left-footed finish. Authentic Andrew Wiggins Jersey . -- With the Memphis Grizzlies struggling to find their offensive rhythm, O. Cheap Timberwolves Jerseys Free Shipping . - Tom Brady and the Patriots routed the Bengals and quieted the doubters. http://www.cheaptimberwolvesjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-josh-okogie-jersey . - Aaron Rodgers makes tough throws that can leave fans of the Green Bay Packers speechless.KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- Alex Gordon had two firsts Sunday: six RBIs and a curtain call. Gordon went 4 for 4 with a pair of three-run homers and a career-high six RBIs as the Kansas City Royals beat the Baltimore Orioles 8-6. Gordon drove a 1-1 pitch from Ubaldo Jimenez (2-5) out to right with two outs in the fifth with Nori Aoki and Billy Butler aboard. Gordon, who led the Royals with 20 home runs last year, had gone 134 at-bats without a home run. Gordon homered in his next at-bat, a three-run shot off left-hander Troy Patton in the seventh after Eric Hosmer walked and Butler doubled for his third hit. The Kauffman Stadium crowd then gave Gordon a lengthy standing ovation, calling him out of the dugout. Gordon said he had "never" had a curtain call. "I didnt know what to do," Gordon said. "They told me just to go wave my helmet. They just started yelling at me. I was downstairs enjoying the moment. They told me to come up and give the crowd a wave. It was my first. Hopefully, its not the last. It was pretty cool. Its something I want forget. "Its fun when we play like this and the crowd starts doing what they do. It makes it really exciting." It was Gordons third career multi-homer game. His six RBIs matched a Royals season high. His four hits matched a career high, the 10th time he has accomplished that. "Even though I was making good pitches, they found a way to hit the ball hard. I felt really good and I made a lot of good pitches," Jimenez said. "They had a good approach. I threw a lot of sinkers down and they found the hole every time. They had a really good game. Theres nothing I can do but move on." Gordons second homer turned out to be necessary. Adam Jones hit a three-run homer off Royals reliever Aaron Crow in the ninth. It was the first runs Crow allowed in 20 relief appearances and 17 innings. Greg Holland got the final two outs for his 12th save in 13 appearances. James Shields (6-3) picked up his fifth win in six starts, holding the Orioles to three runs and nine hits over seven inninggs. Authentic Jimmy Butler Jersey. . Shields won back-to-back starts at Kauffman Stadium for the first time. Shields settled down after a three-run third when he gave up five hits, including four straight to open the inning. "The difference (was) I was getting my ground balls and they found holes," Shields said of the third inning. "I was making my pitches, trying to get a double play that inning and they were just finding some good holes." Jimenez, who was 2-0 with a 0.46 ERA in his first three May starts, was pulled after five innings. He permitted five runs on eight hits with one walk and seven strikeouts. "The pitch to Gordon was uncharacteristic," Orioles manager Buck Showalter said. "He had, really, just the one (bad) pitch to Gordon. He tried to go down and away, and it came back in and came into a sweet spot. He hadnt walked anybody to that point, either. Except for one pitch I thought he was good. After the first inning he was pretty crisp." Nick Markakis singled home J.J. Hardy, who had three hits, and David Lough in the Orioles third. Manny Machado, who had three hits, had a sacrifice fly in the third to score Jonathan Schoop for the other run off Shields. Butler singled home Aoki with two outs in the first for the first Kansas City run. Lorenzo Cains single in the fourth scored Gordon with the other Royals run. Notes: RHP Dylan Bundy, the Orioles top prospect and the fourth overall pick in the 2011 draft, is scheduled to throw an inning in extended spring Tuesday in Florida. It will be his first time to face opposing hitters since having Tommy John surgery last June 27. .Royals 2B Omar Infante, who is on the disabled list with a lower back disc irritation, has begun to hit off the tee and is taking slow rollers. .The Orioles dropped to 1-6 in Sunday games. They are 21-14 on other days. ... Both managers, Ned Yost and Showalter, won challenge reviews: Yost in the fourth inning when Gordon was called out at second, Showalter in the seventh when Cain was first ruled safe for an infield single. That was overturned. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: IPLpredict567
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2854 Themen und 7779 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: