Jeder kann sich anmelden ist sofort frei geschaltet

PORTLAND, Ore. [url=http://www.thechiefsshoponline.com/Youth-Chad-Henne-Chiefs-Jersey/] Chad Henne Jersey[/url] . -- Austin Ernst

in Haus der Smith´s 03.09.2018 08:47
von jokergreen0220 • 2.145 Beiträge

PORTLAND, Ore. Chad Henne Jersey . -- Austin Ernst won the LPGA Tours Portland Classic on Sunday with a par on the first hole of a playoff against South Koreas I.K. Kim. It was the first professional victory for the 22-year-old Ernst, who shot a 5-under 67 in the final round to get to 14 under at Columbia Edgewater. Kim, the first- and second-round leader, carded a 68. Kim missed an eight-foot par putt in the playoff that handed the win to the American. A year ago as a rookie in Portland, Ernst shot a third-round 62 on the way to a ninth-place finish. In Ernsts mind, Columbia Edgewater was a likely place for her first career win. "A lot of good memories coming into this year. I was very confident coming in, knowing I could make a lot of birdies," Ernst said. "I knew that I didnt have to do anything special today because I had three really good rounds to start with. Coming down the stretch, I was very proud of how I handled everything." Ernst pulled into contention with a 5-under 31 on the front nine, highlighted by a chip-in eagle at the par-5 fifth. Kim made four birdies and no bogeys. South Koreans So Yeon Ryu and Chella Choi tied for third at 12 under. Ryu, last weeks Canadian Womens Open winner, shot 70, while Choi had a 68. Ernst was in control after she converted a long birdie putt at the par-4 14th to get to 16 under and a two-stroke lead. But she stumbled down the stretch, missing the green at Nos. 17 and 18, resulting in bogeys. That opened the door for Kim and Ryu, but only Kim capitalized. At the par-4 18th, Kim missed the green long with her second shot, but chipped to three feet and made the par putt to force a playoff. Ryu, at 14 under heading into 18, made double bogey after hitting her second shot from a fairway bunker into a greenside pond. Ernst finished about 20 minutes before Kim and Ryu. First thing Ernst did, after signing her card, was call her father Mark. "Those are probably two of the hardest holes on the course. When I talked to my dad, he said if you made those bogeys anywhere else in the round, no one would say anything different. So, really solid round," Ernst said. In the playoff, Ernst rolled a 35-foot putt to within 18 inches. Kim missed the green with her second shot, chipped to within eight feet, and then missed the par putt. Kim, a three-time LPGA winner, was bidding for her first victory since 2010. After playing the entire final round without a bogey, Kim made one during the playoff. "Ive been missing quite a few of those. I think its just the speed of the green," Kim said. "I played in a lot of playoffs, but I havent won one yet. So it was in the back of my mind. But she deserves it." At 18, Ryu was in position to win the tournament outright or earn a spot in the playoff, but her tee shot landed in a bunker. It got worse when Ryu hit her approach into the water. "These days I have been struggling with hitting fairway bunker shots. As you saw, my result was really bad," Ryu said. "It feels great to be in contention again, and I saw a lot of positive things this week, so honestly, Im disappointed with my finish, but still happy with my result." The three third-round leaders faded. South Koreas Mi Jung Hur shot 73 to finish at 10 under, while defending champion Suzann Pettersen of Norway and Spains Carlota Ciganda were at 9 under after 74s. Frances Karine Icher shot the days low round of 66 to join a group at 11 under that included Denmarks Line Vedel and South Koreas Na Yeon Choi and Eun Hee Ji. Choi shot a 68, while Vedel and Ji each had a 70. Anna Nordqvist of Sweden was at 8 under after carding a 69. Juli Inkster, the 1999 champion, shot 72 to finish 6 under. Gigi Stoll, a senior at Beaverton High School who won the Portland Classic Amateur Open to earn a berth in the field, shot her third 71 of the tournament to finish at 1 under. South Koreas Jeong Jang and Hee Won Han played in their final LPGA event after announcing their retirement early last week. Jang was even par after a 72, while Han finished at 3 over following a 72. Jang was a three-time runner-up at Portland during her career. "Good to retire here. Im never going to forget Portland," Jang said. The LPGA Tour takes a one-week break before the seasons fifth major, the Evian Championship in France from Sept. 11-14. Pettersen is the defending champion. Derrick Nnadi Chiefs Jersey . The Red Sox maintained a share of the AL wild-card lead Tuesday night, using four home runs to beat the Baltimore Orioles 8-7 and set up a dramatic conclusion to the regular season. The skidding Red Sox were 6-19 this month before rebounding to edge the last-place Orioles. Anthony Hitchens Chiefs Jersey . Modin, 36, tallied seven goals and three assists in 36 games with the Thrashers this season. The Sundsvall, Sweden, native has posted 232 goals and 230 assists in 894 career NHL games with Toronto, Tampa Bay, Columbus, Los Angeles and Atlanta and has appeared in 57 post-season contests, helping the Lightning capture the 2004 Stanley Cup Championship. http://www.thechiefsshoponline.com/Youth-Stefan-Charles-Chiefs-Jersey/ .com) - Novak Djokovic easily took care of Andy Murray to reach the final at the $2.SAN ANTONIO - The San Antonio Spurs closed out one long month with a lucky break in regulation and a strong finish for Manu Ginobili.San Antonio avoided its fourth overtime loss at home in December when Ginobili scored six of his 26 points in the extra session, leading the Spurs to a 95-93 victory over the New Orleans Pelicans on Wednesday night.The Spurs played five overtime games in the final month of the year, losing four, including becoming the first team in league history to lose consecutive games in triple overtime.San Antonio (20-14) also matched a franchise record with 18 games in December, including a five-game stretch against teams with a .700 winning percentage.I think Ill remember it. ... Some things are just indelible, you never forget them, coach Gregg Popovich said. Some good ones, some bad ones, but thats part of the deal. Im just really proud of the guys.Ginobili came up big on New Years Eve, helping the Spurs overcome an early six-point deficit in the extra period.If you dont get up for the Spurs, its tough, New Orleans forward Anthony Davis said. Theyre a championship-calibre team. They bring it every night. That makes you put out your best performance and thats just what we try to do when we play them.Davis had 21 points and 12 rebounds for the Pelicans (16-16). It was his 19th double-double of the season.San Antonio star Tim Duncan had 16 points and 10 rebounds, tying Hall of Famer Karl Malone for fifth in career double-doubles with 814.It was Duncans final points of regulation that proved the most dramatic.It appeared as if the Spurs were headed for a regulation loss when Davis followed Tyreke Evans miss with an emphatic dunk, giving New Orleans an 84-82 lead with 0.7 seconds left. But Duncan sent the game to overtime, credited with tipping in Boris Diaws inbounds pass at the rim when it looked as if Pelicans centre Omer Asik had taapped it in. Robert Golden Chiefs Jersey. Sure, Duncan said dryly when asked if he got his hand on the ball. Thats my answer and Im sticking with it.Regardless of who tipped it in, the Spurs were overwhelmed to see something good happen.It was the basketball gods kind of giving us a little bit extra, San Antonio guard Danny Green said. I dont know if we were owed it, but we definitely got a break. We needed it. This was a big game for us tonight, it was a big win for us tonight.Ryan Anderson had 18 points and 11 rebounds for the Pelicans, and Evans finished 15 points. Jimmer Fredette added 14 points.___TIP-INSPelicans: New Orleans is 8-10 in back-to-back games this season, including four losses in the second contest. ... Jrue Holiday has started every game this season, while Davis and Evans each have missed just one game.Spurs: After finishing with a league-best 62-20 record last season, San Antonio has already lost 14 times through 34 games. ... The Spurs went 8-10 in December. ... F Kawhi Leonard (bruised right hand) missed his 11th straight game and G Tony Parker (strained left hamstring) missed his 12th. Popovich expects Parker to return before Leonard, who he said will be out later rather than sooner.UP NEXTPelicans: Host Houston on Friday.Spurs: Host Washington on Saturday.TIMELY TIMDuncan continues to move up the leagues career lists in his 18th season. In addition to tying Malone for double-doubles, Duncan moved into the top 10 rebounders. He has 14,250 career rebounds, surpassing Walt Bellamy (14,241) for 10th. Duncan is 17th in scoring with 25,348 points, trailing Paul Pierce (25,422) and Alex English (25,613) on the career list.TOUGH LOSSHoliday had 13 points, including the first five in overtime before fouling out with 1:21 remaining and New Orleans leading 91-88. Holiday finished 3 for 6 on 3-pointers and also had nine assists in 39 minutes. Cheap Steelers Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jerseys Cheap Bills Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Giants Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys Cheap Bears Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Panthers Jerseys Cheap Lions Jerseys Cheap Browns Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

RE: PORTLAND, Ore. [url=http://www.thechiefsshoponline.com/Youth-Chad-Henne-Chiefs-Jersey/] Chad Henne Jersey[/url] . -- Austin Ernst

in Haus der Smith´s 31.01.2023 21:43
von kein Name angegeben • ( Gast )

nach oben springen

RE: PORTLAND, Ore. [url=http://www.thechiefsshoponline.com/Youth-Chad-Henne-Chiefs-Jersey/] Chad Henne Jersey[/url] . -- Austin Ernst

nach oben springen

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: IPLpredict567
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2854 Themen und 7779 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: