Jeder kann sich anmelden ist sofort frei geschaltet

WASHINGTON -- Quincy Amarikwas goal in the 82nd minute lifted the Chicago Fire into a soggy 2-2 draw against D. [url=http://www.

in Haus der Smith´s 03.09.2018 08:47
von jokergreen0220 • 2.145 Beiträge

WASHINGTON -- Quincy Amarikwas goal in the 82nd minute lifted the Chicago Fire into a soggy 2-2 draw against D. Cheap Ogbonnia Okoronkwo Jersey .C. United on Saturday. Playing through a steady rain at RFK Stadium, United (0-2-1) extended its club-record winless streak in league play to 15 games dating to the 2013 season. Its the fifth-longest streak in MLS history. Jhon Kennedy Hurtado scored in the 27th minute for Chicago (0-1-3), which has ties in each of its last three matches after a season-opening loss. Fabian Espindola scored in the first half for United, and Perry Kitchen made it 2-1 when he scored his third career goal in the second half. United lost all three games against Chicago last season and have not beaten the Fire at home since 2012. The Fire grabbed a first-half lead off a Harrison Shipp corner kick for the second consecutive game. Hurtado found space in between two United defenders and headed home the cross for his first goal of the season and just his second since joining MLS in 2009. After failing to score in their opening two games of the season, United drew even when Espindola converted a left-footed shot in the 35th minute. D.C. earned the free kick after Eddie Johnson was tackled just outside the box. Nick DeLeon then stepped over the ball before heeling the free kick back to Espindola, who scored his first goal since coming over from the New York Red Bulls in the off-season. United took the lead in the 73rd minute when Kitchen cleaned up a scrum in front of the Chicago goal, slotting home Uniteds fourth chance after the ball bounced off Fire defenders and the goalpost. Chicago goalie Sean Johnson had six saves, including four in the first half. Cheap Sam Shields Jersey . - Buffalo Bills running back C. Cheap Deacon Jones Jersey . -- Washington Capitals forward Brooks Laich is expected to miss the rest of the regular season after having an operation on a groin muscle. http://www.cheapramsjerseyselite.com/?tag=cheap-brandin-cooks-jersey .Y. -- Mark Steenhuis scored four goals and added two assists to lead the Buffalo Bandits over the Toronto Rock 12-10 in National Lacrosse League action on Saturday.Sam Oldham impressed at the British Championships, but it was mixed fortunes for Quillan Isidore and Savannah Marshall as the Sky Academy Sports Scholars continued their fight to be at Rio. Oldham wasnt able to hit the heights of his all-around glory at the English Championships in March, but the 23-year-old still looked in good form in Liverpool at the weekend with a third spot in the floor and high bar disciplines. He was also fourth overall.Injuries have hampered Oldhams progress at times since the London Olympics, but the Nottingham stars health and mentality look sharp with Rio qualification reaching its climax.Oldham said: The British Championships was a job well done. I had a great weekend in Liverpool and I was really happy to have hit nine for nine routines over the two days of competition.Im really looking forward to getting back in the gym and working towards the next competition. The road to Rio continues.BMX star Quillan Isidore may have suffered a miserable World Cup in Manchester last year with crashes in all three races, but he was a steady performer at the weekend at his home venue. Quillan Isidore performed in front of his home fans at the weekend Manchester welcomed the UCI BMX Supercross World Cup for a fourth consecutive year and while GB team-mate Liam Phillips grabbed the headlines with a fourth successive titlle, the 19-year-old Isidore showed signs of a rising composure under pressure. Cheap Jamon Brown Jersey. Isidore said: Overall it was a positive weekend for me. Although my day ended in the 1/8ths, I performed at the best of my ability and delivered what I was capable of at this moment in time.Ive got a more positive head on my shoulders when it comes to racing now so Im pleased with how I dealt with the home crowd pressures and enjoyed myself. Savannah Marshall will be desperate to bounce back at the World Championships in May There was disappointment for boxer Savannah Marshall who surprisingly lost her opening fight at the European qualifying tournament in Samsun, Turkey on Monday.The 24-year-old from Hartlepool lost to Erika Guerrier of France and she must now hope to take her final qualification chance at the World Championships in May in Kazakhstan.WHATS COMING UP FOR OUR SCHOLARS...MARCH 19 - May 2: Holly Bradshaw, training in USAAPRIL 12-17: Siobhan-Marie OConnor, British Championships in GlasgowAPRIL: Olivia Breen, training camp in TenerifeMAY 22-30: Sam Oldham, European Championships in Switzerland Also See: About the Scholarship Meet the athletes Blogs Videos Galleries Cheap Steelers Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jerseys Cheap Bills Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Giants Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys Cheap Bears Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Panthers Jerseys Cheap Lions Jerseys Cheap Browns Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: IPLpredict567
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2854 Themen und 7779 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: