Jeder kann sich anmelden ist sofort frei geschaltet

), Neymar, Fred (Jo, 6

in Einkaufszentrum 06.08.2018 07:48
von jokergreen0220 • 2.145 Beiträge

ANAHEIM, Calif. Tavon Austin Jersey . -- The Tampa Bay Rays put switch-hitting second baseman Ben Zobrist on the 15-day disabled list Thursday because of a dislocated left thumb. "Right now, were just doing treatment and weve got to let the inflammation get down," Zobrist said before the Rays began a four-game series with the Los Angeles Angels. "As far as everything else, I can throw, I can do exercises and I can run, so I can keep my body in complete shape -- outside of swinging and catching balls. "So once it starts feeling good enough, Ill be able to be able to hit left-handed first. Catching the ball will probably be the last thing." Zobrist was injured on a headfirst slide while trying to steal second base in Wednesdays 2-0 victory at Seattle. "I knew it was dislocated when I looked at it," he said. "But I was definitely relieved that it wasnt broken, too." The headfirst slide is a part of Zobrists game, and something he plans to continue when he returns to the lineup. "Ive slid headfirst a whole lot in my career," said Zobrist, who turns 33 in less than two weeks. "And every time Ive slid normally headfirst, Ive been safe -- not safe on the play, mind you -- but as far as not getting hurt. The only two times Ive tried to avoid a tag diving headfirst are the two times Ive hurt myself. So for me, its not a matter of sliding headfirst. Its a matter of trying to do something crazy while youre sliding headfirst." Zobrist played in a career-high 157 games last season, becoming the first player in franchise history to appear in 150 or more games in five consecutive years. The nine-year veteran and two-time All-Star is batting .260 with three homers and nine RBIs for the Rays, who came to Anaheim last in the A.L. East -- but just 3 1/2 games out of first. "This guy is a regular part of our heartbeat," manager Joe Maddon said. "Hes the guy that puts you back into a normal rhythm a lot of times, so its no fun. But weve had to go through these moments before -- and some of our best years we had to go through a lot of adversity early with injuries. The fact that nobodys running away with the division while were going through our maladies is a good thing." The Rays selected the contract of Cole Figueroa from Triple-A Durham. The 26-year-old infielder was hitting .299 with three homers and 16 RBIs at Durham. This is his seventh season in professional ball and his first trip to the big leagues. Dorance Armstrong Jr. Jersey . Terrance Broadway threw for 227 yards and Hunter Stover kicked three field goals as the Ragin Cajuns won an unprecedented fourth straight New Orleans Bowl with a 16-3 triumph over Nevada. Terrell Owens Cowboys Jersey . "Last year didnt go the way we wanted it to, but we need to look at what went well and what didnt go so well. Hopefully this year we will be better," Brendan Gallagher said after practice. This year, the Canadiens have a little more depth to work with by adding players like Daniel Briere, Dale Weise, Mike Weaver, Douglas Murray and arguably, the biggest addition to this playoff roster, Thomas Vanek, who the Canadiens were able to land at the trade deadline. http://www.footballcowboysshop.us/cowboys-bo-scarbrough-super-bowl-jersey-authentic/ . The whole deflation of New England Patriots footballs is like a murder mystery without the violence or significance. On one side, this is a ridiculous issue. FORTALEZA, Brazil -- He was called a hero and a saviour by his Mexican teammates. His Brazilian opponents said he produced miracles. There is no doubt that Mexico goalkeeper Guillermo Ochoa was the one responsible for spoiling Brazils hopes of another World Cup victory at its home tournament. Ochoa made a series of outstanding saves to help his side hold Brazil to a thrilling 0-0 draw on Tuesday. The result left both teams with four points each after two games in Group A, but Brazil is ahead on goal difference going into their decisive final matches. Croatia and Cameroon meet on Wednesday for their second games after both opened with defeats. "We cant avoid talking about their goalkeeper," Brazil striker Fred said. "He came up with at least four miracles." Ochoas first remarkable save prevented Neymar from scoring in the 26th minute. The Brazil strikers powerful header looked set to fly just inside the post when the goalkeeper dove to his right to push the ball wide. Ochoa also made three other difficult saves to keep the hosts from breaking the deadlock -- a shot by Paulinho in the 44th, a second-half effort by Neymar from inside the area and a close-range header by Thiago Silva in the 86th minute which produced a remarkable block by the Mexico goalkeeper. "It was the match of my life," said Ochoa, who was visibly moved after the match. "To do it in a World Cup, in front of all the fans, its incredible." Mexico captain Rafael Marquez said Ochoa was the "saviour" and coach Miguel Herrera called him the "hero" of the match. "He did what we expected him to do, he came up with extraordinary saves," Herrera said. "I cant remember another Mexican goalkeeper doing such a great job in the World Cup." A win by either team would have guaranteed a spot in the next round if Cameroon and Croatia were to draw in the jungle city of Manaus. "In the end, the 0-0 mirrors what happened, it was a very hard-fought match," Brazil coach Luiz Felipe Scolari said. "The draw wasnt a good result because a victory would have already allowed us to advance, but we need to be able to respect our opponent, which played very well." Herrera was pleased with his sides performance. "We had a great match against a great rival playing in front of its fans, in its stadium, in its country," he saidd. Dalton Schultz Jersey. "We showed that we can play at the same level as any other team." Brazil had won all three previous World Cup matches between the teams without conceding a goal, but the Latin American rivals hadnt met in the sports showcase tournament since 1962. "We already expected a match this difficult," Fred said. "We tried to score until the end but it wasnt possible. Well have to wait until the next match to try to secure a spot in the next round." It was an evenly balanced game at the Arena Castelao, with Mexico not allowing Brazil to take control. El Tri didnt play defensively and created chances throughout the match, especially with long-range shots by midfielders Hector Herrera and Jose Vazquez. Brazil, playing without striker Hulk, turned up the pressure in the second half, but there was no getting past Ochoa. The 28-year-old goalkeeper denied Paulinho just before halftime, blocking the midfielders shot after a loose ball inside the area, and then got his body in the way of Neymars drive inside the box. In the 86th, he was there on cue to block Silvas powerful header from point-blank range. "The only thing missing was the goal," Scolari said. "We need to give credit to their goalkeeper. He had a great day and that kept us from winning the match. He made some spectacular saves, was the best player of the match." Fans wearing Brazils green and yellow colours were the majority as expected, but Mexicans took over large seating sections of the stadium and at times were louder than the local fans. Among those in the crowd of 60,342 was NBA star Kobe Bryant, of the Los Angeles Lakers. Mexico had won six of the last 10 matches, including in the final of the 2012 London Olympics, keeping the Brazilians from earning their first gold medal in football. In their latest match, Brazil won 2-0 in last years Confederations Cup, also in Fortaleza and also in the second match of the group stage. ------ Lineups: Brazil: Julio Cesar, Dani Alves, Thiago Silva, David Luiz, Marcelo, Luiz Gustavo, Paulinho, Oscar (Willian, 84), Ramires (Bernard, 46), Neymar, Fred (Jo, 68). Mexico: Guillermo Ochoa, Francisco Rodriguez, Rafael Marquez, Hector Moreno, Miguel Layun, Paul Aguilar, Jose Vazquez, Andres Guardado, Hector Herrera (Marco Fabian, 76), Giovani Dos Santos (Raul Jimenez, 84), Oribe Peralta (Javier Hernandez, 73). Cheap Jerseys Store Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Camo China NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Authentic Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: IPLpredict567
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2854 Themen und 7779 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: