Jeder kann sich anmelden ist sofort frei geschaltet

ATLANTA - The changes keep coming for the Atlanta Braves. [url=http://www.theraidersfansclub.com/Black-Marcus-Gilchrist-Raiders-

in Highschool 27.07.2018 04:55
von jokergreen0220 • 2.145 Beiträge

ATLANTA - The changes keep coming for the Atlanta Braves. Marcus Gilchrist Raiders Jersey .Already in the market for a general manager, theyll have to hire a new hitting coach as well.Greg Walker resigned from the coaching staff Tuesday, a move that was expected after the Braves struggled through a miserable season offensively.Atlanta batted .241 as a team and scored only 573 runs, the second-lowest total in the majors. Only seven teams hit fewer homers than the Braves (123), an especially troubling number because the team had the fourth-most strikeouts (1,369) and was supposedly built for power.Down the stretch, the offence was especially feeble. The Braves lost 18 of their final 25 games to fall out of playoff contention, a stretch that included six shutouts and an average of less than 2.4 runs per game.In a statement issued by the team, Walker said he told manager Fredi Gonzalez of the decision to quit during the final weekend of the season at Philadelphia.I grew up in south Georgia and have been a Braves fan my whole life, said Walker, a native of Douglas. I am grateful for the opportunity they gave me.Walker had been the hitting coach for three years, coming to Atlanta after serving in the same position with the Chicago White Sox from 2003-11.Gonzalez is scheduled to meet Wednesday with interim general manager John Hart, a session that could lead to more changes on the coaching staff. Walkers assistant hitting coach, Scott Fletcher, is also thought to be in jeopardy.Its so easy to blame the coaches in any sport, Gonzalez said the day after the season ended. Would I like to keep my staff completely? Absolutely. Is that going to happen? Ill call you as soon as I get out of the meeting.The Braves began their overhaul by firing general manager Frank Wren with a week to go in the season. They finished 79-83, only their third losing season in the last 24 years.The new GM will be hired by a committee comprised of Hart, team president John Schuerholz and former manager Bobby Cox.Cox has expressed strong support for keeping Gonzalez as manager, but the new GM will likely have the final say on whether theres a change in the dugout.I feel more for the coaches than I do myself, Gonzalez said. Thats part of it from my end.___Follow Paul Newberry on Twitter at www.twitter.com/pnewberry1963 Ryan Switzer Raiders Jersey . Three days after falling to Hamilton, Abbotsford scored three goals in 53 seconds en route to a convincing 5-1 win over the Bulldogs Saturday in American Hockey League play. Daryl Worley Jersey . - The Detroit Lions have 13 takeaways this season — three less than all of last season — and the defence isnt the only unit pleased with the performance. http://www.theraidersfansclub.com/Black-Nick-Nelson-Raiders-Jersey.html?cat=964 . Having won the first leg 1-0 in Barcelona, Madrid entered the match at the Santiago Bernabeu Stadium already in control and quickly sealed its place in the semifinals when Jese Rodriguez scored in the seventh minute.TORONTO -- Toronto Blue Jays infielder Mark DeRosa is retiring after a 16-year career. The 38-year-old veteran batted .235 in 88 games for Toronto last season his lone year as a Blue Jay. The native of Passaic, N.J., finishes his career with a .268 average and 494 runs batted in over 1,241 games with Atlanta, Texas, the Chicago Cubs, Cleveland, St. Louis, San FFrancisco, Washington and Toronto. Cornellius Carradine Jersey. He appeared in the playoffs six different times -- three times with Atlanta, twice with the Cubs and once with the Cardinals. DeRosas decision to retire comes less than two weeks after the Blue Jays exercised the US$750,000 club option on his contract with hopes of bringing him back for the 2014 season. Wholesale NFL T-shirts Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping NFL Jerseys Wholesale China NFL Gear Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Cheap NFL Hoodies Camo China NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: IPLpredict567
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2854 Themen und 7779 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: