Jeder kann sich anmelden ist sofort frei geschaltet

German fans gathered in the thousands, crowding along the streets to follow the team bus as it toured around Berlin. [url=http:/

in Haus der Smith´s 13.07.2018 11:32
von jokergreen0220 • 2.145 Beiträge

German fans gathered in the thousands, crowding along the streets to follow the team bus as it toured around Berlin. Connor Williams Jersey . Mario Gotze, scorer of the game winning goal, and Shkodran Mustafi take a selfie with the crowd of the German faithful. Manuel Neuer with trophy (Credit: Jens Meyer/AP) We wonder if goalkeeper Manuel Neuer had a good time at the parade? Well take his Superman jump as a resounding yes. Miroslav Klose, Andre Schurrle, Mario Gotze and co celebrate with the fans while reminiscing about being roommates during the tournament. (Credit: Kay Nietfeld/EPA) While the conga line isnt really what you would call a traditional German celebration, die mannschaft clearly believed it was a necessary dance move to bust out to involve the whole squad. The highlight of the tournament may have been Lukas Podolskis instagram. While the German striker only played in a few games, he definitely provided a lot of positive support to the team, providing kisses and humorous selfies whenever he could. (Petr David Josek/AP) The teams midfield general finally gets his hands on a major trophy after a dominant showing on the worlds biggest stage. Jihad Ward Jersey .com) - Colorado forward P. Chidobe Awuzie Cowboys Jersey . Kelli Stack and Alex Carpenter also scored for the Americans, who avoided a repeat of Finlands upset at the Four Nations Cup in Lake Placid, N.Y., in November. Finnish goalie Noora Raty made 58 saves in that one, but the three-time Olympian could stop just 40 of 43 U. http://www.shoptheofficialcowboys.com/Elite-Dorance-Armstrong-Jr-Cowboys-Jersey/ .Y. - Terry and Kim Pegula have no immediate plans to tinker with their new NFL team.PHOENIX - The Phoenix Suns have three very good point guards.And all of them were on the floor the final four minutes when the Phoenix Suns rallied to beat the San Antonio Spurs Friday night.The newcomer of the trio, Isaiah Thomas, led the way.Thomas scored 18 of his 23 points in the second half — 10 in the fourth quarter — rallying Phoenix with a relentless series of driving layups, and the Suns won 94-89.They came back to win it with Thomas, Eric Bledsoe and Goran Dragic on the floor together, harassing the Spurs on defence.I think it puts a lot of pressure on teams with who theyre going to guard, Suns coach Jeff Hornacek said. All those guys just turned it up defensively and thats what we need.The Spurs last field goal came with 5:09 to play.Phoenix never led until Thomas layup made it 88-87 with 3:34 to play. It was part of a 10-0 run that put the Suns up 92-87 on Markieff Morris dunk, on a pass from Alex Len, with 1:09 left.Manu Ginobili made two of three free throws with 59.8 seconds left to cut the lead to 92-89. Then San Antonio had a chance to tie at the finish.But, with 6.5 seconds remaining, Boris Diaw couldnt get the ball inbounds and was called for a five-second violation just as he tried to signal timeout.I was waiting for someone to come out of a screen, he said. When he came out of a screen he was not open. I thought I called it (the timeout) in time. He (the referee) whistled and said it was too late.Thomas said the Suns have so many good shooters it clears the way for drives to the basket.I mean, once I got by my defender, sometimes I just walked into a layup, he said.Tony Parker scored 19 for the Spurs, but just three in the fourth quarter. Tim Duncan added 16, none in the final quarter.Ginobilis free throws were San Antonios only points in the final 5:09.I know we are supposed to be 82 and 0, Spurs coach Gregg Popovich said. I aam guessing we are going to lose more games before the season is over. Terrell Owens Jersey. The Spurs last field goal, a 3-pointer by Austin Daye, put the reigning NBA champions ahead 87-82 with 5:09 to go.Morris added 20 for the Suns. Len had 10 points and 11 rebounds, both career highs. Bledsoe, on a 3-for-15 shooting night, sealed the win with two free throws. He had 12 points and nine rebounds.The Spurs took a quick 15-point lead as Phoenix shot 5-for-23 (22 per cent) in the first quarter, missing 10 in a row before Lens tip-in with two seconds to play.But Phoenix tied it at 30-30 in the second quarter. The Spurs led 45-36 at the break.TIP-INSSpurs: Daye started for the Spurs after not playing at all in the opener. Matt Bonner started the opener but didnt play on Friday. ... Kahwi Leonard was back in the lineup after missing the opener with an eye infection. He was 0-for-5 shooting and scored six pointsSuns: After making 16 of 32 3-pointers in the rout of the Lakers in its opener, Phoenix shot 2-of-18 Friday. ... The Suns again were without forward P.J. Tucker, who is serving a three-game suspension to start the season because of his off-season DUI arrest.ROUGH NIGHTThe last time he played the Spurs, Bledsoe had 30 points, 11 rebounds and nine assists. He had a rough night Friday. In the first half Friday, he shot 1-for-9 and scored five points and was 1-for-10 when, in the third quarter, he crashed in for a dunk on an offensive rebound and was fouled for a three-point play. Then he missed his final two shots.KAHWI CONTRACTAt 9 p.m., local time, the deadline passed for the Spurs to re-sign Leonard. The two sides were not talking. Now the Spurs cant re-sign him until next summer or he can opt to test the market as a restricted free agent.UP NEXTSpurs: Dont play until Thursday, when they are home against Atlanta.Suns: At Utah Sunday night. Cheap Jerseys Online Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: IPLpredict567
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2854 Themen und 7779 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: