Jeder kann sich anmelden ist sofort frei geschaltet

winning away at Slovakia and Australia

in Kino 04.07.2018 10:28
von jokergreen0220 • 2.145 Beiträge

Each week, TSN. Troy Apke Redskins Jersey .ca Fantasy Editor Scott Cullen and NFL Editors Ben Fisher and Mike Hetherington discuss three hot fantasy football topics. Is Devin Hesters special teams prowess and play-making ability enough to consider him a starting WR in fantasy moving forward? Cullen: I couldnt possibly be convinced to start a wide receiver whose primary value is from punt returns and running plays. The appeal of the Vikings Cordarrelle Patterson is limited, to some degree, because he doesnt have a huge track record as a receiver, but at least theres something from that aspect of the game. With Hester, he really has to have more games in which hes actively involved in the passing game, like he was Week One against New Orleans, before Id even be tempted. Fisher: The reservations are obvious. His 20 career return touchdowns have come in 124 career games. That averages out to one return TD per six games, or slightly less than a point per game off returns in fantasy. His special teams prowess doesnt come close to making him a viable fantasy starter and while the Falcons have said they plan on using the playmaker more in their offence – and I do love playmakers on offence – hes had the chance before with the Bears and blew it, so I cant endorse him this time around. Hetherington: Devin Hester looks better in the Falcons offence this year than he ever did playing wide receiver with the Bears. However, Hester is an unreliable pass catcher - as he proved with the Bears - and the fourth option in the Falcons offence at wide receiver (behind Julio Jones, Roddy White and Harry Douglas). Hester will continue to make plays sporadically for the Falcons on both special teams and offence, but he remains far from a safe fantasy play. Hester is likely best left on the waiver wire or on your bench as an injury replacement. Should Julian Edelman be taken more seriously as a WR1? Cullen: Edelman could be a WR1 in PPR leagues, because hes the one Patriots wideout that Tom Brady seems to trust, but its hard to be a standard WR1 and not produce touchdowns. For that reason, Id feel much more comfortable with Edelman -- who has a good chance to have his second straight 1,000-yard receiving season -- in the WR2 slot on my roster. Fisher: After finishing last year as a WR2, Edelman is ranked in the Top 10 through three weeks this year. Even if he is just a borderline WR1, Im definitely taking him seriously. Hell never produce like a Calvin Johnson or Julio Jones – guys who score TDs on a consistent basis – but he should be good for around 80 receiving yards per game. If thats his floor, he should be in the WR1 conversation. Hetherington: Edelman sits fifth in the league in receptions this season and eighth in yards, those numbers alone put him in the WR1 conversation. Yet unlike most WR1s, Edelman is not a red-zone threat and finished with just six touchdowns last year. I believe Edelman is a strong WR1 in PPR leagues already and could move to that level in basic leagues formats at some point this season, but for now he remains a top-end WR2. Rob Gronkowski remains Tom Bradys go-to red-zone target. Who is more likely to break out of their early season slump in Green Bay, Aaron Rodgers or Eddie Lacy? Cullen: I have to go with Rodgers because hes been one of the leagues best for the past five seasons and its not as though the talent around him is suddenly gone. With Jordy Nelson, Randall Cobb and second-round pick Davante Adams, Rodgers has the weapons to get the ball downfield. It didnt work out in Week One against Seattle, but that wont be the only time this year that the Seahawks shut down a premier quarterback, so have faith that Rodgers can get it together. In Lacys case, he should get better too. He was productive after a slow start last year, so Id give him a little bit of leeway, especially considering he suffered a concussion in Week One. Fisher: It has to be Rodgers. I really like Lacy but Rodgers has the better track record. As unlikely as it seems, Lacy could conceivably be a one-year wonder while with Rodgers you know hell eventually start putting up numbers much closer to his career norms. While I believe both will bounce back, Im not sure how much when you consider how pedestrian the Packers have looked early in the season. Hetherington: This question is difficult because once one of them breaks out, the other shouldnt be far behind. If Lacy finds his stride, Rodgers will see more eight-man boxes and more deep ball openings. If Rodgers regains his usual form, Lacy will benefit from running against more nickel and dime looks with deep safeties. I believe Rodgers will break out first, starting this week against the banged-up defence of the Chicago Bears. Im also betting Lacy wont be far behind. Fantasy Football Report powered by Coors Light Custom Washington Redskins Jerseys .com) - The Kansas City Chiefs activated linebacker Joe Mays from short-term injured reserve on Saturday. Geron Christian Redskins Jersey . 1 overall pick in the draft by the Houston Texans, is recovering from sports hernia surgery. http://www.redskinsrookiesproshop.com/da-ron-payne-redskins-jersey/ . The announcement was made by the hall on Friday, March 14. She joins Switzerlands Denise Biellmann as this years inductees to the Hall, based in Colorado Springs, CO.PRAGUE - The Czech Republic claimed its third Fed Cup title in four years after Wimbledon champion Petra Kvitova fought hard to overcome Angelique Kerber of Germany in the opening reverse singles match on Sunday.In a matchup of two top-10 players, Kvitova prevailed 7-6 (5), 4-6, 6-4 in nearly three hours to give the Czechs an unassailable 3-0 lead in the best-of-five series on the indoor hard court at Pragues O2 Arena.It was an amazing match from both of us, Kvitova said. It was a very big fight. Im just glad that I did it. It was really up and down from the beginning of the match. It was always a big fight about every single point.Kvitova fought back from 4-1 down in the decisive set and went 5-4 up after earning a break point with a stunning forehand crosscourt winner before serving out the match.She converted her fourth match point when Kerbers backhand hit the net, prompting a wild celebration of team members on the court and 13,000 fans in the stands of the sold out arena.Czechs win #fedcup!!!! Congrats:), tweeted Martina Navratilova, a prominent Czech supporter who was in the stands. Navratilova won the Fed Cup with Czechoslovakia and later with the United States.This is something you cant have every day and we have it here for the second time, Kvitova said.With Kvitova on the team, the Czechs won their first title as an independent nation following the 1993 split of Czechoslovakia in 2011 in Moscow and retained the trophy in Pragues O2 Arena the following year. Czechoslovakia won five times, including three straight from 1983-85. It beat Germany in the 1983 final.In a thrilling first set that took 76 minutes, Kerber wasted six set points before Kvitova converted her second one in a tie breakker with a forehand winner. Troy Apke Jersey. Kerber wasted a 5-2 lead in the first set, allowing Kvitova to fight back to level the set at 5-5 and the two were not able to hold serve in the last two games before the tiebreaker.Unlike her victory on Saturday, Kvitova struggled with consistency, producing 30 unforced errors in the opening set compared to Kerbers 16.But at the key moments, Kvitova could still rely on her fierce groundstrokes and serve, hitting 70 winners and 12 aces.Kvitova marched on in the second. She broke Kerber in the opening game at love and again in the third game to jump to a 3-0 lead with a big forehand winner.Kerber was not ready to surrender. She capitalized on two Kvitova double faults in the sixth game for a break to claw her way back.Im playing for Germany, Im playing for my team, Kerber said. I gave everything I had today but at the end Petra was better. I think it was just two, three points which decided the match. She deserved to win but we both played on a high level today. It was for sure one of the best matches this season for me.The Germans have not won the trophy since 1992.The Czechs took control of the series with a 2-0 lead after the opening singles matches on Saturday.Kvitova cruised past Andrea Petkovic 6-2, 6-4 and Lucie Safarova doubled the lead by defeating Kerber 6-4, 6-4.Germanys pair of Julia Goerges and Sabine Lisicki defeated Andrea Hlavackova and Lucie Hradecka 6-4, 6-3 in the doubles to make the final scoreline 3-1.Despite the final loss, Germany enjoyed a successful year, winning away at Slovakia and Australia to reach its first Fed Cup final since 1992. It beat Spain for the title that year with now captain Barbara Rittner in the side. Cheap NFL Jerseys Throwback Cheap Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Discount Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

RE: winning away at Slovakia and Australia

in Kino 31.01.2023 21:40
von kein Name angegeben • ( Gast )

nach oben springen

RE: winning away at Slovakia and Australia

in Kino 31.01.2023 21:40
von kein Name angegeben • ( Gast )

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: IPLpredict567
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2854 Themen und 7779 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: