Jeder kann sich anmelden ist sofort frei geschaltet

especially at the 2009

in Einkaufszentrum 11.01.2018 06:35
von jokergreen0220 • 2.145 Beiträge

TAMPA, Fla. Barry Bonds Jersey . -- Mike Glennon says hes not discouraged about losing Tampa Bays starting quarterback job before ever taking a snap for new coach Lovie Smith. The Buccaneers signed Josh McCown in free agency and immediately penciled the 34-year-old career backup in at the top of the depth chart. Glennon started 13 games as a rookie last season, when a 4-12 record claimed the jobs of former coach Greg Schiano and general manager Mark Dominik. McCown had the best season of his career with Chicago a year ago. Now, the Bucs are counting of him to help Smith and new GM Jason Licht transform the struggling franchise into a championship contender. Instead of sulking, Glennon is vowing to push McCown, who signed a two-year, $10 million contract after throwing for 13 touchdowns and just one interception while filling in for an injured Jay Cutler with the Bears last season. The Bucs began off-season workouts this week. "Im going to go out there every day and compete and help the team win in whatever way possible," Glennon said. "Josh has been great so far to me. Its a great opportunity to work every day with a guy who has so much experience like that," the second-year pro added. "At the same time, just by my nature, Im going to go out there and compete. Whatever my role might be, Im going to do it to the best of my ability." Glennon was drafted in the third round last spring and moved into the lineup when Schiano benched former starter Josh Freeman three games into the season. He threw for 19 TDs vs. nine interceptions, however the Bucs went 4-9 in the games he started and finished last in the NFL in total offence. "I think there were a lot of things that were good, and theres definitely things I can work on," said Glennon, who completed 59 per cent of his passes for 2,608 yards. "I think overall I played well for the situation at hand, something to really build on at a young age. But it really doesnt matter. At this level, you have to win," the 24-year-old said. "There are things I need to work on, just continuing to develop as a NFL quarterback. Make better decisions here and there, work on my feet, throwing under pressure -- all the things every quarterback in the NFL is working on." Shortly after signing McCown, Smith telephoned Glennon to inform the young quarterback that the veteran was being brought in as the starter. McCown, who turns 35 in July, is 16-22 in 38 career starts spread over 11 seasons with the Bears, Cardinals, Lions, Raiders, Dolphins, 49ers and Panthers. He was 3-2 as Cutlers replacement last year, helping Chicago remain in playoff contention until the starter returned. "He just said to start out theres got to be a person to start, that goes out with the first group first, and that persons going to be Josh," Glennon said, recalling the conversation with Smith. "I understand the NFL is a business. ... I realize that Im just going to have to continue to work hard and prove myself," the second-year pro added. "But at the same time, Im going to do whatever he feels is best for the team." During the recent NFL meetings in Orlando, Smith didnt rule out the possibility of selecting another quarterback in the upcoming draft. He stressed, however, that thats not to say he doesnt believe Glennon has a promising future. "What we like is how he came in as a rookie in a tough situation and stayed focused," Smith said. "Quarterbacks have to have confidence in themselves, they have to put a lot of things out and just perform and do their job. And thats what he did." Drew Hutchison Jersey . - Dominika Cibulkova erased three match points in the second set Wednesday and beat Agnieszka Radwanska 3-6, 7-6 (5), 6-3 in the quarterfinals of the Sony Open. Starling Marte Jersey . The seventh-ranked Berdych wants to focus on the ATP Tour after helping the Czechs beat the Netherlands in the first round. Seeking their third straight Davis Cup title, the Czechs will rely again on veteran Radek Stepanek. http://www.pittsburghpiratesprostore.us/Kent-Tekulve-pirates-jersey/ .ca. In addition to the game being aired in its entirety on CTV Two Vancouver Island and TSN.ca, TSN2 will also have coverage of Whitecaps FC immediately following NASCAR Sprint Cup Series: Toyota Owners 400.MONTREAL -- When the Montreal Impact left Thursday morning to start the Major League Soccer season in Dallas, defender Heath Pearce was on the plane. The 29-year-old American international, who is coming off hip surgery and who was released by the New York Red Bulls after the 2013 campaign, has agreed to a contact with the Impact. The length of the deal and his salary were not disclosed. Coach Frank Klopas said this week that if Pearce can regain full fitness, his signing "could end up being a steal." Pearce has played 106 MLS games over the last five seasons, including 100 starts. He has two goals and 12 assists. He also played two seasons each in Germany and Denmark and has been selected 35 times to the U.S. national team. "Hes played in the league and in Europe and he brings a lot of experience," said assistant coach Mauro Biello. "Its someone that understands. He brings leadership. These are all important qualities he can bring to the team." When he is ready to play full games, he will give Klopas options on the back line. Pearce mainly plays left back, a position held last season by Jeb Brovsky, but can also play in the middle and Brovsky can also play on the right side. The Impact open the season Saturday in Dallas and will stay in Texas to play at Houston the following week before returning for their home opener March 22 at Olympicc Stadium. Gregory Polanco Jersey. "Having played over 100 games in this league, his experience and soccer savvy will bring a lot to the team," sporting director Nick De Santis said in a statement. "He is a natural left back, who will give us more depth on defence and who can contribute to the offence as well. "Heath is highly motivated to get back to the level that saw him on the national team at one point in his career." Pearce became the top signing by the Impact, who made few off-season moves after finishing fifth in the Eastern Conference in 2013. He joined the Impact during training camp in Orlando, Fla. He played parts of two pre-season games and said he is getting close to match fit. The Modesto, Calif. native underwent surgery to repair a torn labrum in his hip in July. The injury had been nagging at him for a couple of seasons before he went to get it fixed. He said he had offers from other MLS clubs, but chose Montreal because he liked Klopas coaching style and felt the Impact were a "multicultured team with a ton of experience." Pearce, a three-time MLS all-star, joined FC Dallas in 2009 and later played for Chivas USA before joining the Red Bulls in 2012. He was a fixture on the U.S. team earlier in his career, especially at the 2009 Confederations Cup and the 2009 Gold Cup, but has been overlooked in recent years. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: IPLpredict567
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2854 Themen und 7779 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: