Jeder kann sich anmelden ist sofort frei geschaltet

Jacob & Co. ASTRONOMIA TOURBILLON BAGUETTE ROSE GOLD RUBY

in Café 22.08.2022 09:31
von elyora • 7 Beiträge

Fun facts about the Jacob & Co. brand.

Jacobs & Co. is a luxury watch and jewelry company founded in New York, United States in 1986. The founder of the brand is Jacob Arabo. Jacob & Co. Watches and jewelry. Appeared on the red carpet of many wonderful events, attracted the attention of many stars. Thanks to innovation and spectacular designs, Jacob & Co. has become one of the most recognized luxury brands in watchmaking and jewelry making.

The story behind the Jacob & Co brand. This is what people call the "American Dream." Jacob and his family from Uzbekistan (Soviet Union) came to America in search of a better life. Jacob Arabo graduated from a jewelry design program in 1981. He opened a New York City diamond center in a small jewelry store. The first direction Jacob Arabo contacts is jewelry brands and private clients. In 1986, Jacob Arabo founded "Diamond Quasar".

Conquer the Swiss market after being rejected
After a successful career in jewelry, Jacob Arabo has regained his passion for watches. An ambitious man went to Switzerland to find suppliers to co-create quality watches, but he was indifferent.

Jacob Arabo shared: "Suppliers in Switzerland ignore me. It's hard to build a relationship with the seller due to the uncooperative attitude and the price is too high. Maybe because I'm from the US. So I decided to never need a simple quartz with a Swiss movement. Table begins."

replica Corum Golden Bridge watches

replica BREITLING ENDURANCE PRO watches

https://www.reviewluxurystore.com

Discount replica watches

high quality replica watches

replica watches for sale

Jacob & Co. Astronomia TOURBILLON

replica Patek Philippe Grand Complications watches

replica chopard watches

Richard Mille RM 011 Flyback Chronograph Brown

replica watch Review

Shopping replica watches

online replica watches

https://www.moon-watch.co

zuletzt bearbeitet 22.08.2022 09:32 | nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: IPLpredict567
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2854 Themen und 7779 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: