Jeder kann sich anmelden ist sofort frei geschaltet

EDMONTON -- Oilers captain Andrew Ference has won the King Clancy Memorial Trophy for leadership and humanitarian contributions

in Kino 15.01.2020 10:17
von jokergreen0220 • 2.145 Beiträge

EDMONTON -- Oilers captain Andrew Ference has won the King Clancy Memorial Trophy for leadership and humanitarian contributions. Air Max 270 Lilas . Ference has worked on behalf of the Edmonton Oilers Community Foundation and other charitable organizations since signing with the team last summer. The veteran defenceman, who brought the community fitness-oriented November Project to Edmonton from Boston, was named captain just a couple of months after signing a US$13-million, four-year deal with the Oilers. Ference is the third Oilers player to win the King Clancy. Ethan Moreau won the award in 2009 and current team president of hockey operations Kevin Lowe won in 1990. Former Bruins teammate Patrice Bergeron was the 2013 recipient. The Edmonton native will be honoured at the NHL awards gala next week in Las Vegas. Air Max 270 Se Reflective Off Noir . The 21-year-old Canadian earned a spot in his third career ATP final on Saturday thanks to his first Top 10 victory of the new tennis season, a 6-4, 6-4 win over world no. 10 Nicolas Almagro of Spain. Air Max 270 React Achat .Mateo Kovacic and Andrea Ranocchia scored for Inter, which had goalkeeper Samir Handanovic to thank for several crucial saves.Its an important victory against a Chievo side which plays well, Mancini said. http://www.airmax270reactpascher.fr/fausse-air-max-270-react-electro-green.html . Span, Danny Espinosa and Adam LaRoche had two hits apiece as Washington won the final two games of the series. The Nationals improved to 3-7 against Atlanta. They increased their division lead over the Braves to 1 1/2 games.PHILADELPHIA -- The Philadelphia Eagles could be without their top defensive playmaker as they face a team coming off a 41-point output last week. Eagles linebacker Mychal Kendricks, who suffered a calf injury in last Mondays win over the Indianapolis Colts, missed practice for the second straight day, Thursday, in preparation for Sundays game against the Washington Redskins. "Right now hes very doubtful for today, actually hes out today," Eagles head coach Chip Kelly said before Thursdays practice. "Well see how he does Friday and Saturday." Kendricks had a MRI taken this week, but Kelly said he did not have the results. "I dont know," Kelly said. "I dont ask. Can we get this out of the way? Im never going to ask. I dont care. Just tell me if they can play or cant play. Thats all I ever ask. Im not a doctor. So its grade 32. I dont know what that means. You dont know what that means. Just tell me if he can play or cant play thats the conversation I have with (trainer) Chris Peduzzi and Dr. (Peter) DeLuca." Kendricks injured his calf late in the third quarter of Monday nights game on a 2nd-and-8 play from the Colts 34 on the drive that led to Indianapolis taking a 27-20 lead. He did not return. The Eagles came back to win, 30-27, on a final second field goal from Cody Parkey. Kendricks absence would create a hole in an Eagles defence that has struggled in the first half of both of its wins, but played better in the second half. Washington, which rolled up 41 points last week against Jacksonville, will test the Eagles defence with a balanced offence behind quarterback Kirk Cousins and running back Alfred Morris. "I think Mychal has just been a continuation of last years improvement," Eagles defensive co-ordinator Billy Davis said Wednesday. Air Max 270 React Grise Pas Cher. "I think you saw Mychal get better and better. We talk about it often with his understanding of the defence. Hes been highly productive in the first two games weve had. So I think hes on an ascent and still is. Hes an ascending player." Last year, his first in Davis 3-4 scheme, Kendricks was second on the team in tackles with 137. He also had four quarterback sacks, six quarterback hurries, a team-high three interceptions and a team-high four fumble recoveries. In the first two games this year, Kendricks leads the Eagles in tackles with 13, has one of the teams three sacks and three of the teams five quarterback hurries. If he cannot go Sunday, hell be replaced by either Casey Matthews or Emmanuel Acho. Matthews immediately replaced Kendrick during the Colts game, but Acho then replaced Matthews on the Colts final drive. Both backup linebackers have been splitting time with the first unit in practice Wednesday and Thursday. Davis said the two are basically equal. "We have complete confidence in both of them," the co-ordinator said. "Well see how the week plays out, but it could be Casey or Acho, or a mix of both. Theyre both very intelligent guys that can set our front. They understand the defence thoroughly. So very similar skill sets, not a lot of differences between them." Acho, 6-2, 240, has played in a total of seven games in his three-year career and has never started. Matthews, 6-1, 245, was a fourth-round draft pick of the Eagles in 2011. Hes played in 50 games over his four years, including four starts as the middle linebacker in the teams old 4-3 scheme. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: IPLpredict567
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2854 Themen und 7779 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: