Jeder kann sich anmelden ist sofort frei geschaltet

have to spend a lot of time tr

in Kino 06.01.2020 10:32
von jokergreen0220 • 2.145 Beiträge

The vacant UFC welterweight title will finally be decided on Saturday, when Johny Hendricks faces Robbie Lawler in the main event of UFC 171 at American Airlines Center in Dallas, Texas. Larry Dierker Jersey . TSN 1290s Jordan Cieciwa, Big Marv and Toby are here to give their predictions on who will leave with the belt and who will take some of the other key bouts on the card. Johny Hendricks vs. Robbie Lawler Jordan Cieciwa How do you pick a fight where two guys have the ability to end a fight with one punch. So whos going to win? The fans. Mix in Dana Whites pre-fight speech to all the athletes about getting fired no matter who you are for a boring fight and this one is going to end with a bang. Im going to go out on a limb with this one and talk about Robbie Lawler. I really think he is the fighter in this matchup who has proven he can do more than just the one lucky punch. Johny Hendricks looked amazing against GSP, but he didnt finish the fight. I think Lawler has the ability to out box Hendricks. If this doesnt end with a massive KO, its going to be Lawler out pointing Hendricks. Robbie Lawler via first round TKO Marv For the first time in six-years, well have a new undisputed UFC welterweight champion. Many felt Hendricks beat GSP in their last fight, so when St-Pierre walked away from the octagon and vacated his title, naturally Bigg Rigg was given that championship spot. On the other side, Rory Macdonald was likely to take that role, but he was dominated by Robbie Lawler whose career is resurging after returning to the UFC and dropping back down to 170lbs. Lawler finished former title challenger, Josh Koscheck in the first round, KOd Bobby Volker and beat Macdonald to earn the shot at championship gold. Hendricks is a wrestler who has Hulk-like strength and one-punch knockout power. Lawler is arguably the best striker in the welterweight division. If Hendricks cannot knock you out in the first round, he uses his wrestling to control the fight, which is what I expect him to do against Robbie Lawler. If Lawler can sprawl and brawl and pick Bigg Rigg apart, I see him finishing it in the third round for the upset. Lawler over Hendricks via TKO round 3 Toby Well, its been a long time since weve said “Welterweight Championship” and GSP isnt in the conversation, UFC 171 is a big night for the welterweight division. Johny Hendricks has proven that he is without a doubt one of the top 170 pounders in the world with an outstanding wrestling base and knockout power. I see this fight going to the ground early and often as Robbie Lawler can end a fight with one punch (as can Hendricks). Honestly, Im cheering for Lawler. Id like to see Robbie Lawler win AND Carlos Condit as well, only because (on paper) it would be a title fight with guaranteed fireworks. I get goose bumps just thinking about those two fighting, but back to reality, I have to go with my gut and choose: Hendricks via unanimous decision Carlos Condit vs. Tyrone Woodley JC Tyrone Woodley has been demonstrating some excellent skill. His wrestling and athleticism are unquestionable, he can hit a ton and knockouts are always one second away. That being said, hes never the same great fighter twice. Hes inconsistent, and has a tendency to lose fights he should easily win. Condit is a professional, probably one of my favorite fighters. He is skilled, and aggressive. He takes the first round to get going, and thats where I see this going bad. The only chance Woodley has is in the first three or four minutes. Once Condit finds his stride, he will win this fight. Condit via unanimous decision Marv This is shaping up to be an exciting fight with two welterweights that just go after it. Add a possible title shot to this match and the fight becomes that much more interesting. Woodley, the former Strikeforce welterweight champ is a bit inconsistent in his win/loss column. But he has incredible knockout power and athleticism. Condit is a former WEC champ and former UFC interim champ. His striking is great, he has KO power and can bring the fight to you. Woodleys game plan should be to out wrestle Condit. But I still see Condit taking this one. Condit over Woodley via TKO round 2 Toby This one has fight of the night written all over it, These guys go for it and look to finish fights, as fans, what more can we ask for? A tough one to call because theyre both so explosive, Im going to give the edge to Condit if Woodley cant get it to the ground. Condit via TKO in the third round Diego Sanchez vs. Myles Jury JC Diego Sanchez made a name for himself in a big way with his fight against Gilbert Melendez. Sanchez has always been one to watch, that fight made him someone to talk about. I dont think Myles Jury has what it takes to stand in there and trade with Sanchez. He is 13-0 for a reason, but without having seen a competitor like Sanchez, its tough to bet on the guy with the perfect record. Sanchez via third round TKO Marv The one thing you can always count on is that a Diego Sanchez fight will be fun to watch. His fight against Gilbert Melendez was arguably 2013s Fight of the Year. He fights like a Rockem Sockem robot and brings pressure. Jury is 13-0 in MMA, hes well rounded, can knock you out or submit you, but will he buckle under the pressure that Sanchez brings? I say Jury keeps his undefeated streak going, but it wont be easy. Jury via unanimous decision Toby Sanchez, one of the few cast members from the first season of The Ultimate fighter still fighting in the UFC, is always exciting to watch and brings the fight to his opponent. I see him putting the pressure on but Jury is so well rounded and on a tear (13-0) I see him winning this one. Jury via unanimous decision. Sanchez via most entertaining post fight speech. Hector Lombard vs. Jake Shields JC Hector Lombard is back, he found his weight, hes explosive, and hes on a mission. Jake Shields is an amazing talent, and if I was going to start in the sport, I would ensure I made time for him to be my coach. I dont think he has what it takes physically to stop Lombard. That being said, if Hector doesnt show up with this absolute “A” game, he will end up in a submission or being pinned to the cage with some of the games best MMA Wrestling. Hector Lombard via second round doctor stoppage. Marv One of two things that will happen here, either Hector Lombard knocks out Shields in the first round, or Shields wrestles out a decision. With the exception of his fight with Ellenberger, I see Shields doing just that against Lombard. Shields over Lombard via unanimous decision Toby I couldnt agree with Big Marv on this fight more, Lombard will stop this one early or Shields will grind this one out on the ground and grab the decision victory. Shields via Diaz yelling mean things at Lombard from the corner and a unanimous decision. Brad Peacock Jersey . The Flames announced Monday that Treliving, a former assistant general manager with the Coyotes, will take over the vacant GM spot in Calgary. "Im ready for this,"Treliving said. Cionel Perez Jersey . -- Tiago Splitter tipped in a rebound with 2. http://www.customastrosjersey.com/custom-justin-verlander-jersey-large-1136y.html . Toronto dropped a 7-2 decision to the Minnesota Twins on Wednesday afternoon, with only a pair of late runs preventing a second straight shutout loss. Josh Willingham belted a two-run homer in the first inning and Kendrys Morales hit a bases-clearing double in the seventh as the Twins took the rubber game of the three-game series.TORONTO - Chad Kackert may be a big-play threat capable of scoring from anywhere on the field but Toronto coach Scott Milanovich plans to ease the star running back into the Argonauts offence.Kackert returned to the field Monday, two days after ending his retirement to join Torontos practice roster. The 28-year-old retired on the first day of training camp to become the clubs strength-and-conditioning coach after suffering a broken left right ankle prior to the 2013 East Division final.Kackerts return is welcome news for Toronto (4-8), when begins a four-game homestand just two points out of first in the East Division behind the Hamilton Tiger-Cats (5-7) and Montreal Alouettes (5-8). The five-foot-eight, 206-pound Kackert was instrumental in the Argos 2012 championship run, earning MVP honours in their 35-22 Grey Cup win over Calgary.Milanovich has no timetable for Kackerts return but said it wont happen Saturday when Toronto hosts the Edmonton Eskimos.He feels good, hes very confident where hes at physically but Im just going to reserve judgement until I see him go through a week of practice and get his feedback as to how he feels, Milanovich said. If he goes through this week feeling good, then well start to evaluate where hes at relative to the other guys.Were trying to get him as much work as we can. We need to make sure he can handle the workload and pounding.Kackert wore his blue No. 44 jersey but took no snaps with the starting offence, instead lining up on the scout team.Its just feeling it out this week, hopefully get a little bit of contact and see how it reacts, Kackert said. Ive been running, Ive been doing my training just hoping to get the choice to come back because I honestly didnt know if I was going to get to a place where I was healthy enough to play football again.Thats why I retired.Kackert had to retire because he was nowhere near ready to play when Toronto opened training camp.I could hardly run at the start of training camp, said Kackert, who need surgery to repair the injury. I was limping for a good few months into the season but Ive felt a lot better lately.I had a talk wiith the doctor and he was saying, If you feel like you can play you should, because he didnt see any problem with it. Custom Astros Jersey China. Kackert has been a big-play running back during his three seasons with Toronto, rushing for 1,467 yards and 12 TDs on 228 carries (6.4-yard yard average) while adding 50 catches for 454 yards and two touchdowns. He was the Grey Cup MVP after rushing for 133 yards on 20 carries against Calgary on Nov. 25, 2012.Unfortunately, injuries have limited Kackert to just 24 regular-season games since signing with Toronto in 2010. But theres no doubt in Milanovichs mind what a healthy Kackert brings to the offence.Hes a home-run hitter, he gets a crease and can go the distance, Milanovich said. Hes got good hands out of the backfield and hes learned to be a good protector of the quarterback.His teammates love him. Just the way he plays the game, the unselfishness with which he does his job, the players respond to that and are pulling for him.Kackert would also be another big weapon in quarterback Ricky Rays arsenal, a potentially scary thought considering Toronto entered last weekends action with the CFLs top aerial attack and ranked second in total offensive yards. Defences have to spend a lot of time trying to defend what (Kackert) can do and its not all about trying to stop Chad Owens or (Andre) Durie or (Jason) Barnes or the rest of the receivers, Ray said. His thing is hes so explosive, over his career hes been able to bust out 50-yard touchdown runs and that really changes the game.Thats big in any offence but also in the passing game, throwing those balls underneath hes able to turn it up and make some big gains.A fresh and strong Kackert would further bolster an offence thats been getting healthier in recent weeks with the return of injured receivers Jason Barnes, Andre Durie, Spencer Watt and Chad Owens.Thats big for us, Ray said. To have our main guys back and healthy . . . makes a big difference for this offence.If we can stay healthy coming down the stretch and everybody improves week to week, we can be a team that goes out there and does some good things. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: IPLpredict567
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2854 Themen und 7779 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: