Jeder kann sich anmelden ist sofort frei geschaltet

Eddie Jones says he will consider his reign a failure if he does not guide England to the top of the world rankings. [url=https

in Kino 03.01.2020 10:45
von jokergreen0220 • 2.145 Beiträge

Eddie Jones says he will consider his reign a failure if he does not guide England to the top of the world rankings. Scottie Pippen Jersey . Jones has already made a significant impact on the team having taken charge after last autumns disappointing Rugby World Cup campaign, where England became the first host nation to fail to qualify for the knockout stage.The former Australia coach promptly oversaw Englands first Grand Slam campaign for 13 years and they are now fourth in the world rankings, but he told Sky Sports News HQ the No 1 spot was his objective. Watch our exclusive interview with England head coach Eddie Jones Asked if anything else represented a failure, Jones said: 100 per cent. The reason the RFU appointed me is to change the England national team.The resources and the number of players here demands that England should be number one.If I look at England and look at what they have, then there is no reason we cant be number one, and that is what we should be aiming for. England players celebrate their Grand Slam-clinching victory over France To achieve that goal, England will need to beat southern hemisphere sides consistently and they will get their first opportunity this summer when they travel to Australia for a three-Test series against the Wallabies.Jones cannot wait to lock horns with the side he used to coach and said: I think it is a good opportunity for us.It is obviously a difficult tour but we want to take the next step up. We will give it everything we have got on tour. We need to prepare well and play good rugby in Australia. David Pocock and Australia lie in wait for England this summer And we want to see the stadium full of white shirts, that would be fantastic for the players.England have won three and lost 14 of their 17 Test matches in Australia and while Jones appreciates the size of the task at hand, believes his players will build on the success of the Six Nations campaign.This is just the start, he said. We have only played possibly two halves of the rugby that we are capable of. Jones thinks Six Nations glory is just the start for England It is great to have these results and I am so pleased for the players and for the fans, because England had a difficult World Cup.The fans have now been rewarded and everyone is feeling a lot better about themselves, but the best is yet to come.We go to Australia and it is going to be a great learning tour for us, a first big tour for a number of our players.Three Tests against Australia is going to sort out the men from the boys. Watch Eddie Jones answer your questions during a Facebook Live interview Also See: Cipriani wins England recall England not the finished product Hartley returns from injury Wales unveil squad Hassan Whiteside Jersey . -- Derek Jeter says the New York Yankees have no choice but to move forward now that Alex Rodriguez has accepted his suspension for the 2014 season. Geoff Petrie Jersey . 15 in Hamburg. The fight was originally slated for Sept. 6 but had to be postponed after Klitschko tore a bicep in sparring and was forced to miss four weeks of training. https://www.cheapblazersonline.com/ . - Benched Tampa Bay Buccaneers quarterback Josh Freeman said he has Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder and voluntarily entered the NFL substance abuse program more than a year ago after mistakenly taking a medication to treat the condition.SEATTLE -- Hisashi Iwakumas pregame neck stiffness was serious enough that he had to call for the training staff. Fortunately for the Seattle Mariners, he found a way to take the mound Sunday. Iwakuma pitched eight effective innings to help the Mariners stop a five-game losing streak with a 5-1 win over the Texas Rangers. "I needed to pitch today. I felt responsible, especially after losing five in a row," Iwakuma said through an interpreter. Kyle Seager had four hits and three RBIs for Seattle, continuing his strong play against Texas. Dustin Ackley and Brad Miller also drove in a run. Iwakuma allowed one run on Brad Snyders first career homer in the second and six hits. Charlie Furbush then got three outs to complete the six-hitter. It was quite a turnaround for Iwakuma after he felt stiffness in his neck as he prepared for his ninth start of the season. "To be honest, yes, as I was playing catch before my bullpen I did feel that way," Iwakuma said of having doubts he would be able to pitch. Iwakuma, who didnt make his first start of the season until May 3 due to a finger injury on his throwing hand, improved to 2-1 with a 1.61 ERA in three starts this month. "My bodys starting to get used to season mode and Im feeling a lot better and stronger now, so I think Im good to go from here on," said Iwakuma, who was hopeful his neck wouldnt be a problem moving forward. The Mariners left a runner in scoring position in each of the first four innings before Seager drove in Endy Chavez and Robinson Cano with a two-out double in the fifth, lifting Seattle to a 2-1 lead. "Its been a little bit of a grind as of late, but before that we were playing really good baseball," Seager said. "Thats just kind of the way baseball goes. You go from scoring runs all the time to kind of hit aa little rough patch, but thats just kind of one of the things you grind through it. Jack Ramsay Jersey. " Seager added an RBI double in Seattles three-run eighth as the Mariners avoided being passed in the standings by the Rangers. Seager has played well against the Rangers in his career, hitting .338 with 34 extra-base hits and 38 RBIs. Seager is hitting .396 (19 for 48) this season against Texas with three home runs and 12 RBIs. Rangers starter Nick Martinez (1-4) allowed nine hits and walked one, but held the Mariners to two runs in six innings. The right-hander is 0-3 with a 9.45 ERA in his last three starts. "He found his secondary stuff today," Rangers manager Ron Washington said. "Threw a lot of changeups, threw some breaking balls. And with Nick, you need all of his pitches to manoeuvr through the batting order and they did. He made the mistake to Seager but certainly a big improvement." NOTES: Mariners 1B Logan Morrison departed after five innings due to a cut above his left eye that needed five stitches. Morrison was hurt when he swung his bat in frustration at the dugout wall and had a piece fly back and hit him. Catcher John Buck replaced him in his first major league appearance at the position. ... Mariners 1B Justin Smoak (strained quad), OF Corey Hart (strained hamstring) and OF Michael Saunders (shoulder inflammation) are close to being sent out on rehab assignments as they work their way back from stints on the disabled list, manager Lloyd McClendon said. The Seattle skipper said all three could begin a rehab assignment by weeks end. ... Texas OF Leonys Martin occupied the top spot in the lineup for the second time in as many days on Sunday as the Rangers try to find a consistent leadoff hitter. Washington said that doesnt necessarily mean he has secured that role, though. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: IPLpredict567
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2854 Themen und 7779 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: