Jeder kann sich anmelden ist sofort frei geschaltet

Worn down. [url=https://www.cheapwarriors.com/1489o-omari-spellman-jersey-warriors. html]Omari Spellman Jersey[/url] . Aching ba

in Kino 26.12.2019 10:22
von jokergreen0220 • 2.145 Beiträge

Worn down. Omari Spellman Jersey . Aching back. Sore hips. Mental fatigue. Sounds more like the final round of the Stanley Cup Playoffs than the FedEx Cup playoffs. But to hear the golfers talk, the ridiculous schedule that has been thrust upon those lucky enough to make it all the way to the last PGA Tour event of the year means this will be a hobble to the $8 million purse and the $10 million bonus. While there wont be much sympathy for guys in slacks vying for millions and millions of dollars, the game is clearly suffering at whats supposed to be its big finale. "I did take a month off before coming into the stretch," said Jim Furyk, who is among the remaining golfers in the field this week in Atlanta. "So Im now playing my eighth event in the last nine weeks. Im definitely a little tired. Im a little worn down." Phil Mickelson pulled out of the BMW Championship because hed had enough and was hoping to send a message to the calendar planners. And the No. 1 player in the world made a detour on the way home from the BMW in Denver to enjoy the simple things. "Its amazing what a night in your own bed can do," admitted Rory McIlroy. "I mean, just one night. Its funny, I was standing in the shower on Monday morning in Denver and I was thinking to myself: Why am I going to Atlanta today? So I didnt. I changed and Im going to go to Florida. Im going to go home for a day and a half." The driving range and putting green last week were ghost towns as golfers preserved their energy. Thats not much fun for spectators. How beat up are some of these guys? Consider that Dr. Craig Davies, Canadian chiropractor and trainer to many of the top players on tour has been travelling with a portable hyperbaric chamber, a device that can speed up healing through pressurized oxygen. This years schedule compacted the FedEx Cup playoffs into a four-week squeeze, something no one seems to want and is unlikely to happen again. Certainly that was the word from on high from the commissioner. "Four in a row doesnt really work," Tim Finchem said last week. "So we understand that. We didnt like it this year. Were not going to do it going forward." But the problem is deeper than just the final four weeks. There is a stretch from the Open Championship through this week where there are two majors, a World Golf Championship event and then four playoff stops. Somewhere in there are also the RBC Canadian Open and the Wyndham Championship. Those tournaments have found it necessary to sponsor golfers, including Furyk, to get them to tee it up on the field. Pity poor Brandt Snedeker who has sponsorships with both companies meaning a nine-week stretch was possible, although he only made if as far as the second week of the playoffs. Not only does this schedule hurt the quality of play in these events, but it means that golfers dont play as much before it, saving up their energy for the big run. Theres no easy solution other than cutting back on the total events, which isnt going to happen. Perhaps the playoffs could be three events instead of four, but thats unlikely, especially with millions on the table. You could create an off-season, longer that is, than the three weeks between the Tour Championship and the Frys.Com Open, the first stop on the 2014-15 calendar. For now, its going to be the last man standing come Sunday afternoon. After that, dont expect to see too many of these guys for a while. Oh wait. . . 12 of them are playing in the Ryder Cup. At least theyll get one week off. Al Attles Jersey . Hes even holding a bat on one of his 2014 baseball cards. So far, hes playing like his picture. DAngelo Russell Jersey . -- Justin Verlander took a no-hit bid into the sixth inning and won his fourth straight decision, leading Detroit over the Kansas City Royals 9-4 Sunday and extending the Tigers winning streak to a season-high five games. https://www.cheapwarriors.com/539o-jason-richardson-jersey-warriors.html . Nothing pretty. But this is 1/4 World Cup. Usually plays out this way. MIAMI -- Stephen Strasburg against the woebegone Miami Marlins figured to be no contest, and it was. Miami won in a rout. Giancarlo Stanton tied a career high with five RBIs, including a three-run homer off Strasburg, and the Marlins broke an eight-game losing streak by beating the Washington Nationals 11-2 Tuesday night. Both benches and bullpens cleared briefly in the fourth inning when Marlins catcher Jarrod Saltalamacchia and the Nationals Ian Desmond engaged in a heated, nose-to-nose conversation at home plate. Desmond was unhappy that Marlins starter Tom Koehler threw several pitches high and inside. Among the tunes playing in the Miami clubhouse after the victory was Alice Coopers "No More Mr. Nice Guy." "It feels great," Saltalamacchia said. "We faced a great pitcher. It feels great to be able to make him work tonight." Strasburg (1-2) allowed six runs and eight hits in four innings. He fell to 2-3 at Marlins Park with an ERA of 8.61. "Weve put together some pretty good at-bats off him over the last couple of years, and had some good games against him," Miami manager Mike Redmond said. "We had a nice plan. Guys were aggressive. He threw quite a few fastballs early in the count, and we were ready for them." That has often been the approach of hitters against Strasburg so far this season. "They dont want me to get comfortable," the right-hander said. "A lot of the dominant pitchers with swing-and-miss stuff, thats what their approach is going to be. I felt I had a good mindset today. It was one of those days where it seemed like every pitch I threw, they hit it." Koehler (2-1) allowed one hit and five walks in seven scoreless innings to lower his ERA to 1.89. The performance was a welcome change for a team that had an ERA of 6.12 during the losing streak. Desmond became annoyed when he barely avoided being hit by an inside pitch from Koehler. Desmond hollered at Koehler and spat toward the mound. Saltalamacchia then said something to Desmond, and their testy exchange began. Umpire Marty Foster stepped between them, and the confrontation didnt escalate. "I wasnt necessarily thinking that he had intentions of hitting me," Desmond said. "It wasnt intended to escalate to what it did, but was heat-of-the-moment stuff.&quuot; Koehler said he went into the game mindful of the need to pitch inside against the Nationals. Monta Ellis Jersey. "Guys tend to get a little upset when they get crowded," Koehler said. "They had been attacking fastballs over the plate. Its our job as starters to make sure they know thats our part of the plate. Weve been beaten inside too many times late in the game in the last couple of series because we havent established inside." Stanton homered in the first inning, hit a two-run double in the fifth and scored three times. He came into the game ranked second in the majors in RBIs and now has 21. Hes batting .429 with runners in scoring position. Marcell Ozuna tied a career high with four hits, and Casey McGehee had three of the Marlins 15 hits. "We talked Monday about having guys step up," Redmond said. "We saw the entire team step up. We feel like our lineup can do a lot of damage, and I think you saw that tonight." The Marlins beat Washington for the first time in five tries this season, and for only the third time in 16 meetings since July. Zach Walters hit his first career homer in the ninth for the Nationals, who totalled five hits. Miami led 3-0 before Strasburg got an out. Christian Yelich and Ozuna singled, and Stanton followed with a homer to centre field. The Marlins added three more runs in the second. Adeiny Hechavarria led off with a triple on his 25th birthday, Ozuna singled home a run and McGehee hit a two-out, two-run single. Strasburg struck out five to increase his NL-leading total to 33, but his ERA rose to 6.00. The Marlins added five runs in the fifth to make it 11-0. "One of those games," Nationals manager Matt Williams said. "But nonetheless its important that we play well, and we didnt. Thats troubling." NOTES: Nationals OF Denard Span (concussion) might be ready for a rehabilitation assignment by the end of the week, Williams said. ... Nationals OF Nate McLouth returned to the lineup after sitting out two games because of a sore left knee. ... Ozuna was back in the lineup after missing one start with a bruised foot. ... The Nationals Steven Souza singled for his first major league hit. ... Miami RHP Jose Fernandez tries to improve to 12-0 at home when he pitches Wednesday against Tanner Roark. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: IPLpredict567
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2854 Themen und 7779 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: