Jeder kann sich anmelden ist sofort frei geschaltet

ST. [url=https://www.cheapmagiconline.com/818i-mohamed-bamba-jersey-magic.ht ml]Mohamed Bamba Jersey[/url] . PAUL, Minn. -- The

in Kino 26.12.2019 10:20
von jokergreen0220 • 2.145 Beiträge

ST. Mohamed Bamba Jersey . PAUL, Minn. -- The Minnesota Wild rattled a 26-year-old rookie goalie on Tuesday night. The way they were clicking, it might not have mattered who was in the goal. Zach Parise scored twice and Josh Harding continued his dominance in goal to lead the Wild to a 5-1 victory over the Calgary Flames. Flames goalie Reto Berra, who beat the defending Stanley Cup champion Blackhawks 3-2 in overtime in his NHL debut on Sunday, stopped 13 of 15 shots through two periods, keeping the Flames in the game with a handful of saves on point-blank shots. But the Wild broke through with three goals in the third, including two in a 33-second span, that left Calgary head coach Bob Hartley shaking his head. "The goals that they scored, you could have taped Patrick Roy, (Ed) Belfour and (Martin) Brodeur together and we wouldnt have won that game," Hartley said. "They were so much better than us, they deserved the two points." Parises second goal, in particular, was a product of precision passing by Ryan Suter and Mikko Koivu that left Berra reeling and gave Parise half the net as his target. "You always like getting those on your tape when the goalie is sliding the other way," Parise said. "It was such a nice play by (Koivu and Suter) and I just happened to be the recipient. That was a world-class pass by Mikko. That was a little bit of a gift." Koivu, who posted his first multi-point night of the season with a goal and two assists, helped the Wild recover from a sluggish start after Calgarys Jiri Hudler opened the scoring with his sixth goal of the season. Minnesotas captain chipped in a rebound over Berras shoulder to tie the score just 4 minutes after Hudlers goal and the Wild were off and running. "I like the way we responded, getting the quick reply, especially who got it for us," Minnesota coach Mike Yeo said. "That was a good message to the group that we were going to bounce back." Parise put the Wild ahead 2-1 with a power-play goal at 6:28 of the second period. Suter passed to Parise at the edge of the crease, where he was stonewalled by Berra. But the rebound bounced right back to Parise, who knocked it past the sprawled goaltender. Still, Berra kept the Flames close until the Wild struck twice midway through the third period to break the game open. First, Justin Fontaine gave the Wild a 3-1 lead, carrying the puck from behind the net before firing a wrist shot from the left faceoff circle that slipped past Berra. On the ensuing shift, Torrey Mitchell feathered a pass to Zenon Konopka on a 2-on-1 break, and Konopka beat Berra on the short side for his first goal of the year. "For sure I have to watch video about one or two goals," Berra said. "Maybe I should have those, but the other ones were just pretty nice plays." Meanwhile, Harding stopped 24 of 25 shots to win his fifth straight start. He leads the NHL with a 1.10 goals-against average and .950 save percentage and has given up just 12 goals in his last 12 starts. "Its impressive -- thats all you can say. Its really impressive," Yeo said. "What good goaltending allows you to do is, sometimes youre not quite there, but it allows you to find your game, and hes done that for us." NOTES: Harding entered the game with a 6-0-0 record and a 1.06 GAA in home games this season. ... Flames D Chad Billins made his NHL debut and assisted on Hudlers goal. ... Konopkas goal was his first point in 55 career games with the Wild. His last goal came on Dec. 16, 2011, when he played for the Ottawa Senators. Jason Williams Jersey .I get texts: Do you know Drake? Have you met Drake? He sits there every night, he hears me cuss out the referees every night, Casey said, laughing. Stanley Roberts Jersey . Top-seeded Djokovic, who is making only his second appearance this year after reaching the quarterfinals of the Australian Open, was a 6-3, 6-3 winner over 54th-ranked Istomin of Uzbekistan. "It wasnt as easy as the scoreline indicates," said Djokovic, who has won in Dubai on four occasions. https://www.cheapmagiconline.com/658i-terry-catledge-jersey-magic.html . Smiths former Atlanta teammates were glad to hang on for an ugly win.CALGARY -- Basketball players swept the Canadian university sport awards in keeping with the buzz the sport is creating in Canada. Justine Colley of Saint Marys University and Carletons Philip Scrubb were named the BLG Award winners Monday as the top female and male athletes respectively in Canadian Interuniversity Sport. With the Toronto Raptors in the NBA playoffs for the first time since 2008 and Torontos Andrew Wiggins touted as a possible first overall pick in the NBA draft, Colley and Scrubb hope the momentum continues for hoops in Canada. "Theres a lot of excitement over basketball, which is pretty exciting since were a pretty hockey dominant country," Colley said. "I hope more people get out to games, support all the different teams across Canada, obviously support the Raptors and hopefully they make it all the way to the final. "Its amazing to see basketball starting to flourish in Canada." Colley and Scrubb were just the second basketball players to sweep the BLG Awards in its 22-year history. Windsors Jessica Clemencon and Carletons Tyson Hinz -- a Ravens teammate of Scrubbs for the past four seasons -- were the 2011 winners. "You see all the athletes down in the States playing in the NCAA tournament and the Raptors have finally made the playoffs and the CIS is really improving in terms of basketball as well, so I think people are starting to care a little bit more about basketball and theyre recognizing our talent up here," said Scrubb. Colley and Scrubb each received a $10,000 post-graduate scholarship. They were chosen by the Canadian Athletic Foundation, which administers the awards, from a group of eight finalists. Each nominee received a gold ring and a watch. Colley from East Preston, N.S., took home the Jim Thompson Trophy that goes to the top female athlete and became the first athlete from Saint Marys to win a BLG award. "Huge honour for not only myself, but also my university," the 22-year-old guard said. "Tons of support goes into Saint Marys athletics and not just Saint Marys, but throughout the whole Atlantic area." Other finalists for the Jim Thompson trophy were McGill hockey player Katia Clement-Heydra, York sprinter Khamica Bingham and University of British Columbia volleyball player Lisa Barclay. Scrubb, from Richmond, B.C., claimed the male athletes Doug Mitchell Trophy ahead of nominees Liam Heelis, a hockey player from Acadia, Bishops football player Jordan Heather and University of Saskatchewan hockey player Derek Hulak. Scrubb follows Hinz and Osvaldo Jeanty (2006) as BLG Award winners from Carleton. The Ravens captured their fourth straight CIS mens basketball title this year. "Coming in, I was young and didnt really know what was going on, but Ive learned from passt teammates to be more unselfish and try and give back because theyve all done so much for me at Carleton," Scrubb said. Penny Hardaway Jersey. "Overall, I think Ive improved as a person and obviously basketball has helped has well." Colley capped her fifth and final season as the all-time leading scorer in CIS womens basketball with 2,376 points. She scored 38 points in a semifinal win over Saskatchewan in the CIS championship en route to a silver medal for the Huskies. Colley also earned her second straight CIS female player-of-the-year award averaging 20.8 points per game. She was a finalist for the Jim Thompson trophy last year. "Her impact on our team and a basketball game go far beyond stats," Huskies coach Scott Munro said in a statement. "She is simply one of the best leaders I have ever been around. Her desire to compete and win separates her from any other student-athlete I have coached." Colley played last summer for the national womens team that qualified for the world championship Sept 27 to October 5 in Turkey. She wants to wear the Maple Leaf again at the 2016 Summer Olympics in Brazil. "Olympics are on every athletes radar," she said. "Next year, we would have to qualify for the Olympics on the national team and from there go on and play in Rio. Obviously I would love to be a part of that group." Scrubb, a fourth-year commerce student, led the Ravens in points with (18.6) and assists (4.9) per game as the Carleton went 33-1 versus CIS opponents. The six-foot-three guard was named the most valuable player in CIS mens basketball for the third time. When Carleton downed archrival Ottawa in the CIS final, the Ravens avenged their only loss of the season, which was to Ottawa in the OUA final. Scrubb, 21, intends to return to Carleton and win another national title with the Ravens. He was the only university player invited to the national mens team camp last summer. "His ability speaks for itself in his success," Carleton head coach Dave Smart said. "He is a humble and selfless individual regarding the team. He is an extremely good student, balancing his dedication to the team and sport with his academics." CFL football player and Olympic bobsledder Jesse Lumsden, Olympic womens hockey team goaltender Kim St. Pierre, Olympic heptathlete Jessica Zelinka and Olympic swimmer Curtis Myden are among previous recipients of the awards, which are sponsored by the law firm Borden Ladner Gervais. The Canadian Athletic Foundation that chooses the winners is a board of 21 business people from five Canadian cities. Doug Mitchell is chairman of that board. Student-athletes must compete in CIS sport a minimum of two years to be eligible and cant be a previous recipient of a BLG Award. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: IPLpredict567
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2854 Themen und 7779 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: