Jeder kann sich anmelden ist sofort frei geschaltet

If the Columbus Blue Jackets are intent on signing Marian Gaborik to a contract extension, theyll want to see a bit more from t

in Kino 30.11.2019 08:34
von jokergreen0220 • 2.145 Beiträge

If the Columbus Blue Jackets are intent on signing Marian Gaborik to a contract extension, theyll want to see a bit more from the veteran winger on the ice first. Detroit Tigers Pro Shop . General manager Jarmo Kekalainen told Aaron Portzline of The Columbus Dispatch on Friday that he wants to see Gaboriks contributions go beyond the scoresheet before considering a long-term deal for the soon-to-be unrestricted free agent. "I think hes done a lot of good things," Kekalainen told The Dispatch. "And I think he could do more. He could be the driving force of the team. Id like to see him taking charge, driving the team with his example - not only with the points but with everything else he does. "Hes at the point in his career where he could take the next step in that area. Hes proven he can score points, score goals. I want to believe that even a 30-year-old or a 35-year-old player can get better, and thats one area that I want to see more from him." The Dispatch adds that there have been no talks about a contract extension between both sides and theres no urgency from either camp to start just yet. "We havent approached his agent (Ron Salcer), he hasnt approached us," Kekalainen told the paper. "Were both kind of in the lets-see-how-this-works-out place. I think its fair. "Im not mad at his agent. Im just hoping hes going to be a great player for us." Gaborik is making $7.5 million this season - the final one of a five-year, $37.5 million deal he signed with the Rangers prior to the 2009-10 campaign. Originally selected third overall by the Minnesota Wild in 2000, Gaborik has scored 341 goals and 343 assists in 779 career games with the Jackets, Rangers and Wild. "I always say to players: leave a legacy behind you as a great teammate, a great leader, a great example," Kekalainen added. "Those are the areas he can do a lot more in, and I think he wants to, too. But if you want to be a leader, you have to do it every day." Lance Parrish Jersey . Alen, 28, hit .315 with five home runs, 59 RBI and a career-high nine stolen bases for the Goldeyes last season. He is the longest serving catcher in Goldeyes history, having already spent five seasons with the organization. Willi Castro Jersey .com) - Carmelo Anthony tallied 31 points to help the New York Knicks continue their improved play of late with a 100-92 victory over a short-handed Oklahoma City Thunder squad. https://www.cheaptigers.com/1059z-victor-martinez-jersey-tigers.html .Morse gets a $1 million signing bonus and salaries of $7 million next season and $8 million in 2016 under the agreement announced Wednesday.MUNICH - Bayern Munich says the insurance giant Allianz has acquired a stake in the Bundesliga club, becoming the third strategic partner of the Champions League winner after sporting goods maker Adidas and car manufacturer Audi. Bayern will receive 110 million euros ($150.44 million) for the 8.33-per cent stake. Bayern Munich president Uli Hoeness calls thee deal "a big day" for the club. Eddie Mathews Jersey. As a result of the capital increase, the three partners will each hold an 8.33-per cent stake, with the remaining 75 per cent being owned by its members. Hoeness says the club plans to pay off its debt on the Allianz Arena and invest in youth and junior training facilities from the deal. ' ' ' If the Columbus Blue Jackets are intent on signing Marian Gaborik to a contract extension, theyll want to see a bit more from the veteran winger on the ice first. Detroit Tigers Pro Shop . General manager Jarmo Kekalainen told Aaron Portzline of The Columbus Dispatch on Friday that he wants to see Gaboriks contributions go beyond the scoresheet before considering a long-term deal for the soon-to-be unrestricted free agent. "I think hes done a lot of good things," Kekalainen told The Dispatch. "And I think he could do more. He could be the driving force of the team. Id like to see him taking charge, driving the team with his example - not only with the points but with everything else he does. "Hes at the point in his career where he could take the next step in that area. Hes proven he can score points, score goals. I want to believe that even a 30-year-old or a 35-year-old player can get better, and thats one area that I want to see more from him." The Dispatch adds that there have been no talks about a contract extension between both sides and theres no urgency from either camp to start just yet. "We havent approached his agent (Ron Salcer), he hasnt approached us," Kekalainen told the paper. "Were both kind of in the lets-see-how-this-works-out place. I think its fair. "Im not mad at his agent. Im just hoping hes going to be a great player for us." Gaborik is making $7.5 million this season - the final one of a five-year, $37.5 million deal he signed with the Rangers prior to the 2009-10 campaign. Originally selected third overall by the Minnesota Wild in 2000, Gaborik has scored 341 goals and 343 assists in 779 career games with the Jackets, Rangers and Wild. "I always say to players: leave a legacy behind you as a great teammate, a great leader, a great example," Kekalainen added. "Those are the areas he can do a lot more in, and I think he wants to, too. But if you want to be a leader, you have to do it every day." Lance Parrish Jersey . Alen, 28, hit .315 with five home runs, 59 RBI and a career-high nine stolen bases for the Goldeyes last season. He is the longest serving catcher in Goldeyes history, having already spent five seasons with the organization. Willi Castro Jersey .com) - Carmelo Anthony tallied 31 points to help the New York Knicks continue their improved play of late with a 100-92 victory over a short-handed Oklahoma City Thunder squad. https://www.cheaptigers.com/1059z-victor-martinez-jersey-tigers.html .Morse gets a $1 million signing bonus and salaries of $7 million next season and $8 million in 2016 under the agreement announced Wednesday.MUNICH - Bayern Munich says the insurance giant Allianz has acquired a stake in the Bundesliga club, becoming the third strategic partner of the Champions League winner after sporting goods maker Adidas and car manufacturer Audi. Bayern will receive 110 million euros ($150.44 million) fo If the Columbus Blue Jackets are intent on signing Marian Gaborik to a contract extension, theyll want to see a bit more from the veteran winger on the ice first. Detroit Tigers Pro Shop . General manager Jarmo Kekalainen told Aaron Portzline of The Columbus Dispatch on Friday that he wants to see Gaboriks contributions go beyond the scoresheet before considering a long-term deal for the soon-to-be unrestricted free agent. "I think hes done a lot of good things," Kekalainen told The Dispatch. "And I think he could do more. He could be the driving force of the team. Id like to see him taking charge, driving the team with his example - not only with the points but with everything else he does. "Hes at the point in his career where he could take the next step in that area. Hes proven he can score points, score goals. I want to believe that even a 30-year-old or a 35-year-old player can get better, and thats one area that I want to see more from him." The Dispatch adds that there have been no talks about a contract extension between both sides and theres no urgency from either camp to start just yet. "We havent approached his agent (Ron Salcer), he hasnt approached us," Kekalainen told the paper. "Were both kind of in the lets-see-how-this-works-out place. I think its fair. "Im not mad at his agent. Im just hoping hes going to be a great player for us." Gaborik is making $7.5 million this season - the final one of a five-year, $37.5 million deal he signed with the Rangers prior to the 2009-10 campaign. Originally selected third overall by the Minnesota Wild in 2000, Gaborik has scored 341 goals and 343 assists in 779 career games with the Jackets, Rangers and Wild. "I always say to players: leave a legacy behind you as a great teammate, a great leader, a great example," Kekalainen added. "Those are the areas he can do a lot more in, and I think he wants to, too. But if you want to be a leader, you have to do it every day." Lance Parrish Jersey . Alen, 28, hit .315 with five home runs, 59 RBI and a career-high nine stolen bases for the Goldeyes last season. He is the longest serving catcher in Goldeyes history, having already spent five seasons with the organization. Willi Castro Jersey .com) - Carmelo Anthony tallied 31 points to help the New York Knicks continue their improved play of late with a 100-92 victory over a short-handed Oklahoma City Thunder squad. https://www.cheaptigers.com/1059z-victor-martinez-jersey-tigers.html .Morse gets a $1 million signing bonus and salaries of $7 million next season and $8 million in 2016 under the agreement announced Wednesday.MUNICH - Bayern Munich says the insurance giant Allianz has acquired a stake in the Bundesliga club, becoming the third strategic partner of the Champions League winner after sporting goods maker Adidas and car manufacturer Audi. Bayern will receive 110 million euros ($150.44 million) for the 8.33-per cent stake. Bayern Munich president Uli Hoeness calls thee deal "a big day" for the club. Eddie Mathews Jersey. As a result of the capital increase, the three partners will each hold an 8.33-per cent stake, with the remaining 75 per cent being owned by its members. Hoeness says the club plans to pay off its debt on the Allianz Arena and invest in youth and junior training facilities from the deal. ' ' ' r the 8.33-per cent stake. Bayern Munich president Uli Hoeness calls thee deal "a big day" for the club. Eddie Mathews Jersey. As a result of the capital increase, the three partners will each hold an 8.33-per cent stake, with the remaining 75 per cent being owned by its members. Hoeness says the club plans to pay off its debt on the Allianz Arena and invest in youth and junior training facilities from the deal. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: IPLpredict567
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2854 Themen und 7779 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: