Jeder kann sich anmelden ist sofort frei geschaltet

Lewis Hamilton started the Brazilian GP weekend as hell hope to continue as he seized the early initiative in Practice One, wit

in Kino 29.11.2019 03:16
von jokergreen0220 • 2.145 Beiträge

Lewis Hamilton started the Brazilian GP weekend as hell hope to continue as he seized the early initiative in Practice One, with Nico Rosberg only third. NCAA Basketball Jerseys . Max Verstappen was second quickest, and Rosberg will be hoping the Red Bulls arent going to make his push for a maiden world title even trickier this weekend.Surprisingly, less than a tenth of a second separated Hamilton and Verstappen at the top of the standings, despite the advantage the Mercedes power unit has on the long drag up the hill in the final sector. Verstappen did benefit from a tow from McLarens Fernando Alonso in sector three, but being three tenths quicker than team-mate Daniel Ricciardo underlined how impressive the Dutchmans lap was.The fight for fourth in the Constructors Championship also looks set to be feisty this weekend, with less than two tenths covering the four Force India and Williams cars.F1 gossip columnFerrari looked off the pace and finished the session a disappointing ninth and 10th with Sebastian Vettel and Kimi Raikkonen, respectively. A spin mid-corner in the closing stages of the session underlined the struggles of the Scuderia.GP3 championship Charles Leclerc made his first F1 appearance since Hockenheim in July for Haas in place of the departing Esteban Gutierrez. The Monegasque driver finished the session in 21st, around eight tenths slower than Romain Grosjean.The other non-race driver in the session was Sergey Sirotkin, who suffered a fuel pressure problem in the Renault and was slowest in the session.With the weather forecast unsettled to say the least for the remainder of the practice sessions, the 90 minutes of running may prove pivotal in establishing setups this weekend.Practice Two gets underway at 4pm GMT, and you can see it live on Sky Sports F1, or follow the session across Sky Sports digital platforms. Live Formula 1 November 11, 2016, 3:45pm Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass Practice One timesheet1. Lewis Hamilton, Mercedes, 1:11.8952. Max Verstappen, Red Bull, 1:11.9913. Nico Rosberg, Mercedes, 1:12.1254. Daniel Ricciardo, Red Bull, 1:12.3715. Valtteri Bottas, Williams, 1:13.1296. Sergio Perez, Force India, 1:13.2897. Nico Hulkenberg, Force India, 1:13.2938. Felipe Massa, Williams, 1:13.3189. Sebastian Vettel, Ferrari, 1:13.56710. Kimi Raikkonen, Ferrari, 1:13.56911. Carlos Sainz, Toro Rosso, 1:13.71112. Daniil Kvyat, Toro Rosso, 1:14.09013. Jenson Button, McLaren, 1:14.25214. Fernando Alonso, McLaren, 1:14.29615. Romain Grosjean, Haas, 1:14.50716. Felipe Nasr, Sauber, 1:14.63117. Marcus Ericsson, Sauber, 1:14.65418. Esteban Ocon, Manor, 1:14.82719. Jolyon Palmer, Renault, 1:14.90820. Pascal Wehrlein, Manor, 1:14.94821. Charles Leclerc, Haas, 1:15.39122. Sergey Sirotkin, Renault, 1:15.800Can Nico Rosberg clinch the title at Interlagos? Watch the Brazilian GP live on Sky Sports F1 on Sunday, the race begins at 4pm; Watch the whole race weekend with a NOW TV week pass - £10.99, no contract Also See: Brazilian GP TV times Title permutations Would Rosberg be a worthy champion? The Formula 1 Gossip column College Jerseys . At quarterback, all agree that Andy Dalton has been a wonderful surprise, but to truly progress he has to play his best in the playoffs. The two losses in the wildcard rounds keep the evaluation on Dalton open -- just like it did for Peyton Manning many years ago and Matt Ryan until last year. Cheap NCAA Jerseys China .C. Now hes squarely in the U.S. capital and helping the Washington Wizards playoff drive. John Wall scored 33 points, Gooden got 11 of his 21 in the final quarter and the Wizards overcame a 10-point fourth-quarter deficit for a 101-94 win over the Brooklyn Nets on Saturday night. https://www.cheapncaajerseysjustwholesale.com/ . Ho-Sang is a highly regarded prospect, as seen in TSNs Midseason Rankings. This was Game 3 of their playoff series and that wasnt the only strange incident in Londons 10-2 win over Windsor. CHARLESTON, S.C. -- Venus Williams couldnt dig herself out of a hole this time and lost to Montreals Eugenie Bouchard 7-6 (6), 2-6, 6-4 at the Family Circle Cup on Thursday. The 33-year-old Williams had fought back in each of her first two matches to advance. She seemed to follow the same game-plan in this one, rallying from a set down to win the second set and lead 2-1 in the third. Thats when the 20-year-old Canadian, took over, breaking Williams serve twice down the stretch including the final game. "I think Ive shown to myself how mentally strong I can be," said Bouchard, seeded sixth at the Family Circle. "Today was really a mental battle. It was a bit ugly at times and tough on the court, but I fought through it." Bouchard finished things off by reaching Williams drop shot and pushing it into the open court for her first victory over the seven-time Grand Slam champion. "She played a lot more consistently than I did," Williams said. "I think my errors really hurt me a lot today. Just a lot of up and down, a lot of errors." Especially in two key stretches when it looked as if the 33-year-old Williams was ready to take control. Bouchard was ahead 5-3 in the opening set when Williams rallied and held two set points in the tiebreaker. But Bouchard won the next four points, including a crisp backhand for a winner to secure the set. When Williams moved on top in the third set, Bouchard did not panic but dug in to move on to her third quarter-final round this year. "Ive just kind of raised my game a little bit and was extra solid on those important points," Bouchard said. Bouchard will next face second-seed Jelena Jankovic, the 2007 Family Circle champion who at No. 8 in world is the highest-ranked player remaining in the tournament. Jankovic defeated Croatias Ajla Tomljanovic 7-5, 6-1. Jankovic has reached the Family Circle quarter-finals in six of the past seven seasons. Shes been beaten by a Williams sister each oof the last two years, falling to Venus in 2012 and to Serena in last years championship finals. Cheap NCAA Jerseys. Jankovic struggled early as the 20-year-old Tomljanovic fought off a set point to tie the opening set at 5-all. Jankovic then won eight of the next nine games to move forward. "I missed that overhead on my set point, which was kind of frustrating, and we levelled it at 5 5," Jankovic said. "But I was able to stay calm and regroup and finish that set. So that was very important." The loss ends a run of success for the Williams family on the courts here. Sister Serena was the two-time defending tournament champion before losing Tuesday night. Venus played with the Washington Kastles on the green clay to win the 2012 World Team Tennis title. Venus Williams had been bothered by an illness that she said limited her endurance this week. She had to come from behind in her first two matches here to face Bouchard and did not have enough stamina to wait out her opponents solid, flat ground strokes. "That kind of made it more challenging. I mean I think normally I would probably be able to challenge the points a little bit longer and just make her play more shots and just be more willing to play longer points," Williams said. Williams was the 2004 Family Circle champion. She reached the semifinals here last year where she lost to sister Serena, the eventual champion. Others advancing to the round of eight included third-seed Sara Errani, who outlasted Peng Shuai, 7-6 (6), 7-6 (5); No. 14 seed Andrea Petkovic,who topped fourth-seeded Sabine Lisicki 6-1, 6-0; unseeded Jana Cepelova, who defeated 13th-seed Elena Visnina 7-6 (4), 3-6, 6-3; and 12th-seed Daniela Hantuchova, who beat Teliana Pereira 6-2, 6-3. Errani rallied in each of her sets to eliminate Peng, the worlds top-ranked doubles player. For Cepelova, it was her second big victory of this event after knocking off world No. 1 Serena Williams in a stunner Tuesday night. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: IPLpredict567
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2854 Themen und 7779 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: