Jeder kann sich anmelden ist sofort frei geschaltet

TORONTO -- Two months after being sent to the minors following a tantrum at being pinch-hit, outfielder Kevin Pillar is back wi

in Kino 26.11.2019 06:09
von jokergreen0220 • 2.145 Beiträge

TORONTO -- Two months after being sent to the minors following a tantrum at being pinch-hit, outfielder Kevin Pillar is back with the Blue Jays. Braden Bishop Mariners Jersey . Pillar was demoted after video showed him tossing his bat in disgust after being pulled in a game against the Yankees. At the time, Toronto manager John Gibbons explained the move by saying "there was no room for selfish play." Pillar, 25, said he had talked to Gibbons about the incident and was relieved that it was considered "water under the bridge." "Leaving under those circumstances weighed pretty heavy on me when I first went down there (to Buffalo)," the player said. Pillar said he will continue to play with emotion but added "Its just abut controlling the emotions and understanding that at this level the cameras always on you. "You cant have a moment of weakness, a lapse of judgment like I did. Its definitely a lesson learned and I went down there (to Buffalo) and just became a better person for it. And really wanted to prove to this organization that what happened was a one-time thing and it wont happen again and I learned from it." The Jays wasted little time using Pillar. With Colby Rasmus said to be under the weather, Pillar started Tuesday night in centre field against the visiting Boston Red Sox. Pillar said he took his medicine in the minors. "I went down there and I did what I thought I was capable of doing -- went out there and played hard," he said prior to Tuesdays game. "I was a good teammate, tried to be a leader in the clubhouse and help that team make the playoffs." Pillar also racked up some impressive numbers. In 100 games for Buffalo, he hit .323 with 39 doubles, three triples, 10 homers and 59 RBIs. That earned him selection as an International League all-star. It also won him a third stint with Toronto this season. "Pillars been playing so good down there," Gibbons said. "We still think weve got a pretty good player there." The Jays sent outfielder Nolan Reimold to triple-A Buffalo to make room for Pillar. "Reimolds been struggling a little bit. And he wasnt getting a whole lot of playing time," said Gibbons. "It just kind of all came together." The 31-year-old Reimold hit .212 in 22 games for the Jays. Prior to Tuesday nights game, Pillar was hitting .225 in 26 games for the Jays this season Zac Grotz Mariners Jersey . The club says its first-choice centre back "underwent medical tests on Wednesday morning" which confirmed he has injured his right hamstring. The injury was caused in the second minute of Tuesdays 4-1 league win over Real Sociedad in the Camp Nou when teammate Sergio Busquets accidentally struck Mascherano just above the knee with an outstretched boot. Matt Festa Mariners Jersey . Gaborik was acquired in a trade with Columbus on Wednesday and skated on the top line with centre Anze Kopitar and right-winger Justin Williams. "We created some things," said Gaborik, who logged 16:38 of ice time. https://www.cheapmariners.com/2985k-art-warren-jersey-mariners.html .com) - Real Madrid claimed its 20th consecutive win across all competitions by cruising to a 4-1 victory at Almeria on Friday.With the NHL Draft coming up on June 27 and free agency opening on July 1, discussions between NHL general managers are already heating up towards a busy off-season. Each day, TSN.ca provides the latest rumours, reports and speculation from around the NHL beat. Farewell to Broadway? Fluto Shinzawa of the Boston Globe reports that the New York Rangers are considering using a compliance buyout on centre Brad Richards. Ricards is 34-years-old and has six remaining on his current deal that carries an annual cap hit of $6,666,667. The former Conn Smythe-winner is unlikely to see out his full contract and, if he were to retire early, the Rangers would be on the hook for the remainder of the deal as per the new CBAs cap benefit recapture penalty. This would effectively mean that the Rangers would be carrying dead money against the cap, something that would cripple any club. Since the implementation of the compliance buyout option, teams have used it for 15 players including Richardss former Tampa Bay Lightning teammate, Vincent Lecavalier. Not so Wild about Vanek? Thomas Vanek is no longer a sure thing for the Minnesota Wild, so says Michael Russo of the Minneapolis Star Tribune. The connection to Minnesota for Vanek is obvious. Harold Reynolds Mariners Jersey. . Vanek starred for a the 2003 NCAA Champion Minnesota Golden Gophers, winning the Frozen Four MVP and became the first-ever freshman to do so. Still, Russo believes that the emergence of the Wilds young core that helped upset the Colorado Avalanche in the first round of the playoffs, coupled with Vaneks poor post-season with the Montreal Canadiens means that the team has cooled its interest in the Austrian. Vanek had five goals and five assists in 17 playoff games for the Canadiens. Getting Drafty in here? Josh Cooper of the Tennessean writes that the Nashville Predators could be looking at acquiring a second first-round pick in this months NHL Draft. The Predators hold the 11th pick in the draft, but also have two second-round selections (numbers 42 and 46 with the latter gained from the Detroit Red Wings as part of the David Legwand trade) and could use both of those to grab a second pick in the first round. Poile says that no movement will happen until the actual day of the draft. The last time the Predators had two first-rounders was in 2008, when they selected Colin Wilson and Chet Pickard. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: IPLpredict567
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2854 Themen und 7779 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: