Jeder kann sich anmelden ist sofort frei geschaltet

KEY BISCAYNE, Fla. [url=https://www.cheapathleticsonline.com/]Athletics Jerseys 2019[/url] . -- Martina Hingis won her first do

in Kino 26.11.2019 06:09
von jokergreen0220 • 2.145 Beiträge

KEY BISCAYNE, Fla. Athletics Jerseys 2019 . -- Martina Hingis won her first doubles title in seven years when she and Sabine Lisicki beat Ekaterina Makarova and Elena Vesnina 4-6, 6-4, 10-5 on Sunday at the Sony Open. The doubles title was the 38th for Hingis, a former No. 1 player, but her first since Doha in 2007. The final was the first for the 33-year-old Hingis since she came out of retirement last year to play doubles. Hingis said the championship makes her want to play more doubles. The title came three weeks after she and Lisicki lost in the first round at Indian Wells. "Last week, I was like, Im not sure if I want to put myself out there like this and lose first, second round," Hingis said. "Now, after this victory, definitely things change. I would be very happy to continue to play some more doubles." Hingis also won Key Biscayne in 1998 and 1999 with Jana Novotna. She and Lisicki made the tournament as a wild-card entry. Athletics Jerseys China . J.J. Hardy drove in a run for the Orioles, who bounced back from an 8-4 loss in the series opener on Friday. Fresh off the 15-day disabled list, Derrek Lee went 2-for-4 with two runs scored. Jake Arrieta (7-3) gave up three runs on five hits over six innings to pick up the win. Fake Athletics Jerseys . Omar Rahou made the discriminatory gesture several times while celebrating scoring a goal against Romania at Antwerp in January, UEFA said. The sanction was double the five-match ban Nicolas Anelka received from an English Football Association independent tribunal last week for the same act. https://www.cheapathleticsonline.com/ . Anderson shook off some unusually poor shooting and hit two clutch 3-pointers in overtime that carried the New Orleans Pelicans to a 111-106 victory over the Detroit Pistons on Wednesday night.SEOUL, South Korea -- Top-seeded Agnieszka Radwanska of Poland won 6-0, 6-0 for the fourth time in a WTA main draw on Wednesday. Chanelle Scheepers of South Africa was the latest to be "double-bageled" by Radwanska, in the second round of the Korea Open. Defending champion Radwanska lined up fifth-seeded Varvara Lepchenko of the United States, who ousted South Korean wild card Han Na-Lae 7-5, 6-1. Radwanskka leads Lepchenko in their head-to-head 5-1, but Lepchenkos win came in their last meeting in the second round at Stanford in July. Athletics Jerseys 2020. That win also served as Lepchenkos first win over a top-five player. Second-seeded Karolina Pliskova of the Czech Republic outlasted Anna-Lena Friedsam of Germany 6-4, 6-7 (5), 6-2, and Christina McHale of the U.S. beat Mona Barthel of Germany 6-1, 4-6, 6-3. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: IPLpredict567
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2854 Themen und 7779 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: