Jeder kann sich anmelden ist sofort frei geschaltet

ARLINGTON, Texas -- Yu Darvish let out a good yell and pumped both fists before catcher Chris Gimenez greeted him in front of t

in Kino 23.11.2019 04:32
von jokergreen0220 • 2.145 Beiträge

ARLINGTON, Texas -- Yu Darvish let out a good yell and pumped both fists before catcher Chris Gimenez greeted him in front of the mound. Nike NCAA Jerseys 2020 . The Texas ace wasnt necessarily celebrating his first complete game in the major leagues. His battery mate says he does that all the time. "He just kind of looked at me and goes, Yeah! Thats what I said back to him," Gimenez said. "He likes going Yes! all the time. We kind of goof around with each other about it." This was their best reason yet to have a little fun. Darvish struck out 10 in his six-hitter, Shin-Soo Choo broke a long hitless streak with a three-run double and the Rangers denied Miamis bid for a record interleague winning streak, beating the Marlins 6-0 Wednesday night. Darvish (7-2) struck out the side in the eighth to end a streak of one baserunner in each of the first seven innings for the Marlins. The Japanese right-hander wrapped up his 73rd career start by getting Garrett Jones to swing at a pitch in the dirt. Gimenez had to finish it off with a throw to first. The closest Darvish had come to a complete game were the two times he lost a no-hitter with two outs in the ninth inning. The first was a perfect game bid against Houston last year. The other was against Boston a month ago, although a scoring change a few days later altered that. "I wasnt really conscious of throwing a complete game," Darvish said through an translator. "I thought I was going to be out of the game after the eighth inning, but when (manager Ron Washington) told me that Im going in the ninth inning as well, I decided to go. And I also wanted to face (Giancarlo) Stanton again." Darvish gave up his final single to Stanton leading off the ninth, but Casey McGehee grounded into Miamis third double play before Jones whiffed. "I dont think we really have anybody like that," Miami manager Mike Redmond said when asked what NL pitchers compared to Darvish, who was facing the Marlins for the first time. The Marlins had to settle for tying the New York Yankees (2003-04) and Tampa Bay (2004) for the longest interleague winning streak at 13 games. It was Miamis first interleague loss since last Aug. 12 at Kansas City. The Rangers (32-34) snapped a four-game losing streak and avoided falling four games under .500 for the first time since 2008. Texas split the two-game set and is now winless in eight straight series at home. Choo was in an 0-for-18 slump when he pulled a line drive past Jones at first with the bases loaded in the third against Jacob Turner (2-4). When Stanton couldnt cut off the ball in right field, Elvis Andrus scored easily from first for a 3-0 lead. Choo had a single in the fifth that again brought home Andrus, who had three hits. "I needed just one hit, one good hard it," Choo said. "I tell myself every pitch, start over, start over, start over." Darvish, who won his fourth straight start for the first time in Texas, blew a 4-0 lead in his last start against Cleveland but still got the win in a 6-4 Texas victory. There were no such threats this time, and Darvish has allowed one earned run in 37 2-3 innings over his past five interleague starts. Marcell Ozuna helped Darvish by getting thrown out at second base by left fielder Michael Choice after a leadoff single in the seventh. Justin Bour followed with a walk, but Darvish started a double play on J.T. Realmuto to end the inning. Jones had one of the singles on a 59 mph curveball before Darvish struck out Ozuna looking on a knee-buckling slider. Darvish, who threw 116 pitches, got Stanton swinging on another slider in the sixth. Turner finished the fourth inning after getting hit on the right side by a line drive from Rougned Odour, but the right-hander didnt come out for the fifth. He gave up six hits and five earned runs. NOTES: This was the first meeting between the Marlins and Rangers since July 2011. They play two more in Miami on Aug. 19-20. ... The Rangers agreed to terms with top draft pick Luis Ortiz, a high school pitcher from California. The deal for the right-hander includes a $1.75 million signing bonus. He will report to the Arizona League after graduating from high school Saturday. Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys .Currently no, Tatjana Haenni, FIFAs deputy director of the competitions division and head of womens competitions, said Tuesday in an interview from Ottawa. Adidas NHL Jerseys 2020 . Completely. Two days after releasing Peyton Manning, the longtime face of the franchise, the Colts announced they were cutting four fan favourites: running back Joseph Addai, linebacker Gary Brackett, safety Melvin Bullitt and tight end Dallas Clark. https://www.cheapmlbjerseysjustwholesale.com/jordan-roland-jersey.html .com) - One point guard will return, while another will sit when the Minnesota Timberwolves visit American Airlines Center to take on the Dallas Mavericks.MEMPHIS, Tenn. -- The Memphis Grizzlies think they may have finally turned the corner in a frustrating, injury-plagued season. They certainly turned around their recent fourth-quarter play Saturday night in a 120-99 win over the Denver Nuggets. "Teams know that were going to play hard and, regardless of our record, were going to be a tough out," said guard Mike Conley, who had 14 points. "Weve always been a thorn in the side of a lot of teams. Hopefully, were starting to get back to that." Zach Randolph scored 20 points and the Grizzlies got 62 points from their bench as six Memphis players finished in double figures. Ed Davis led the reserves with 17 points, hitting 6 of 8 shots, while Jerryd Bayless had 15 points. James Johnson matched Conley with 14 points, and Mike Miller added 11, connecting on 3 of 5 outside the arc. Memphis sent the Nuggets to their sixth straight loss -- the longest Denver losing streak since a six-game skid in December, 2004. "There are a lot of things that we can take away from this game, and the five games before that," said Nuggets forward Wilson Chandler, who finished with 19 points. "If we want to win, we have to play harder, thats what is all comes down to." The 120 points were a season high for Memphis, and only two less than the most the Nuggets have allowed in a game this season. The teams had played six straight games where the winning margin was single digits, and Saturdays win was the most lopsided Grizzlies victory in the series history. Ty Lawson led the Nuggets with 20 points, while Jordan Hamilton scored 12. "It was a thorough ripping all the way through," Nuggets coach Brian Shaw said, later adding: "After we had a pretty decent first half, we gave up 30 points in the third quarterr and 35 points in the fourth quarter. Authentic MLB Jerseys. You are not going to win any games, especially on the road, against any team giving up numbers like that." The Grizzlies led by seven early in the final period before a 21-5 burst that included 3-pointers by Conley, Miller and Bayless gave them a 23-point lead. "We turned defence into offence," Conley said. "That was the biggest thing. We got out into transition, and we got easy 3s, pull up 3s. We had drive-and-kick layups and dunks." Memphis, which is playing without centre Marc Gasol and reserve wingman Quincy Pondexter due to injuries, trailed 56-55 at halftime. But the Nuggets began showing the fatigue of playing on the second night of a back-to-back in the third. Denver committed a handful of turnovers in the period, while connecting on 6 of 19 shots from the field. Meanwhile, Randolph was working inside to help Memphis build its first double-digit lead of the night. He scored 10 points in the third, leading Memphis to an 85-72 advantage entering the fourth. Memphis has won three of its last four. "At one point, we were struggling badly," Davis said. "I dont know how many we lost in a row, but the only thing we could do was win, and thats what we have to do the rest of the season." NOTES: The game marked the return of Darrell Arthur to Memphis, but the Nuggets forward didnt play because of a right quadriceps contusion. Arthur, who spent his first five seasons in Memphis, was traded in the off-season for C Kosta Koufos. ... The Nuggets, who lost Friday night to the New Orleans Pelicans, are now 1-5 in the second game of back-to-backs. ... Kenneth Faried returned to action after missing two games with a sprained left ankle. He played 13 minutes, finishing with three points and two rebounds. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: IPLpredict567
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2854 Themen und 7779 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: