Jeder kann sich anmelden ist sofort frei geschaltet

Indianapolis, IN - Tight end Dallas Clark officially retired as an Indianapolis Colt during an emotional news conference at th

in Kino 21.11.2019 04:38
von jokergreen0220 • 2.145 Beiträge

Indianapolis, IN - Tight end Dallas Clark officially retired as an Indianapolis Colt during an emotional news conference at the teams facility Wednesday. Astros Jerseys 2019 . "Dallas is such a great football player who elevated the horseshoe to another level when he came in," Colts owner Jim Irsay said. Clark spent nine of his 11 professional seasons with the Colts. He was a key part of two AFC champion teams with Indianapolis in the 2000s. "My wife told me to keep it lighthearted. I just dont know how to do that because this place and these fans and everyone here mean so much to me," Clark said. The 35-year-old ranks fourth in club history with 427 catches, while his 4,887 receiving yards are eclipsed only by Hall-of-Famer John Mackey for the most by a Colts tight end. The 2009 Pro Bowl selection became only the second player during the Colts tenure in Indianapolis to re-sign and retire with the organization. Clarks former teammate, center Jeff Saturday, did so last year. "Theres not 31 other teams like this. This is special." Clark said. Chosen by Indianapolis with the 24th overall pick in the 2003 draft, Clark emerged as one of Peyton Mannings most trusted targets during his time with the Colts. He led the team with a career-high 11 touchdown catches in 2007, then posted career bests of 100 receptions and 1,106 yards two years later while helping Indianapolis reach Super Bowl XLIV. Clark started 12 regular-season games during the Colts 2006 campaign, which culminated with a 29-17 victory over the Chicago Bears in Super Bowl XLI in Miami. Released by Indianapolis in March of 2012, Clark went on to play one season with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and spent 2013 with the Baltimore Ravens. Over 143 career games, he compiled 505 receptions for 5,665 yards and 53 touchdowns. Roberto Osuna Jersey . The Sochi organizing committee said in Fridays statement that the torch relay reached the North Pole on Oct. 19. Russian Polar explorer Artur Chilingarov, who led the mission, lit a special bowl at the North Pole sign. Wade Miley Astros Jersey . You can listen to the game live on TSN Radio 690 in Montreal or on TSN.ca/Montreal. Also, TSN.ca features live streaming of the post-game news conferences from the Bell Centre. The Rangers grabbed a 3-1 lead in the Eastern Conference Final after Sundays 3-2 overtime victory against the visiting Habs. https://www.cheapastros.com/463o-don-larsen-jersey-astros.html . 1 player in the world. So Duval gutted it out Thursday at the Byron Nelson Championship despite the pain from a muscle issue in his right elbow, a day after his stepson had to drive him because he couldnt even use that arm. KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- While Salvador Perez came up with the winning hit right after Nori Aoki made the game-saving catch. Salvador Perez hit a go-ahead RBI double with two outs in the eighth inning and the Kansas City Royals beat the Chicago White Sox 4-3 Saturday. Alex Gordon doubled off left-hander Scott Downs (0-1) before Perez hit Maikel Cletos second pitch down the left-field line. Wade Davis (1-1) let the White Sox tie it at three when gave up two runs in the eighth on two singles, a walk, a hit batter and sacrifice fly. Greg Holland worked around a leadoff walk for his second save in two days. Royals right fielder Aoki prevented the White Sox from taking a lead when he made a lunging catch of Alexei Ramirez line drive to end the eighth with two runners on base. "Nori made a tremendous catch that saved the game from being cracked open there," Royals manager Ned Yost said. Aoki, a six-time Gold Glove winner in centre field in Japan, got a good jump on Ramirezs scorcher. "It was a situation where we couldnt give up any more runs," Aoki said through an interpreter. "That was the play I was most happy with. The only thing was the sun was in my eyes." Ramirez already had two singles and believed he had one over extra bases over Aokis head. "I dont think it got up in the wind enough to have a chance," Paul Konerko said "Thats what the game comes down to sometimes, something so small." Conor Gillaspie hit an RBI single in the eighth before Konerkos sacrifice fly tied it and gave him 146 RBIs against Kansas City, the most by any opponent. Royals left-hander Bruce Chen allowed one unnearned run on six singles, walked none and struck out seven in 6 1-3 innings, but had to settle for a no-decision. Framber Valdez Astros Jersey. . White Sox left-hander John Danks did not allow a hit until the fourth inning, when six straight Kansas City batters reached base. "I wish I had an explanation for it," Danks said. "It was the heart of the lineup. I was trying to come inside and just lost control a little. Hosmer I got behind 2-0 and you dont want to make too good a pitch to him." Omar Infante, Eric Hosmer, Butler and Alex Gordon opened the inning with singles. Butlers single scored Infante for the first run, while Mike Moustakas walked with the bases loaded for the other run. Butler drove in another run in the fifth with a sacrifice fly. "John just had the one inning where it got out of hand and he lost his control and it came back to bite us," White Sox manager Robin Ventura said. Moustakas fielding error led to an unearned White Sox run in the fifth. Adam Eatons groundout scored Ramirez. NOTES: The Royals designated for assignment IF Pedro Ciriaco, who has a .277 career batting average in the majors with four clubs, and purchased the contract of RHP Aaron Brooks from Triple-A Omaha. With the addition of Brooks, the Royals have a 12-man pitching staff. Brooks, who was a starter in the minors, will go to the bullpen. . The White Sox have lost their first two away games after going an AL worst 26-55 in road games last year. . White Sox RF Avisail Garcia, in an 0-for-13 funk, was given the day off. . Aces LHP Chris Sale of the White Sox and RHP James Shields of the Royals are set to pitch Sunday. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: IPLpredict567
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2854 Themen und 7779 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: