Jeder kann sich anmelden ist sofort frei geschaltet

BOSTON -- Cheering fans stood and waved gold and black towels as the Boston Bruins claimed the Presidents Trophy for the NHLs b

in Kino 20.11.2019 04:33
von jokergreen0220 • 2.145 Beiträge

BOSTON -- Cheering fans stood and waved gold and black towels as the Boston Bruins claimed the Presidents Trophy for the NHLs best regular-season record. Albert Abreu Jersey . The celebration will be a lot bigger if the Bruins achieve their ultimate goal, winning the Stanley Cup. "Weve still got to do some work here in order to get the trophy that we all really want," Boston coach Claude Julien said. David Krejci scored two goals, Patrice Bergeron netted his 30th of the season, and Gregory Campbell got his eighth as the Bruins dominated the Buffalo Sabres 4-1 Saturday in a game between teams at opposite ends of the standings. Its the second time the Bruins have won the Presidents Trophy, which gives them home-ice advantage throughout the playoffs, since the award was instituted for the 1985-86 season. The Bruins have 117 points, third most in team history behind 121 in 1970-71 and 119 when they won the Stanley Cup in the 1971-72 season. Buffalos 51 points are tied for its fewest in a season not shortened by a lockout. Each team has one game left. "We need to play a really strong game and feel good about our game going into the playoffs," Krejci said. Boston will end its regular-season schedule at New Jersey on Sunday. Buffalo will finish at home against the New York Islanders. Bostons first-round playoff opponent was still unknown, with Philadelphia, Columbus and Detroit all possibilities. Cody Hodgson scored for the Sabres, but Buffalo sustained another blow in a frustrating, injury-plagued season. Starting goalie Matt Hackett was taken from the ice on a stretcher after Boston defenceman Torey Krug fell on his right leg in the crease with 11:35 left. "It doesnt look good right now," Buffalo coach Ted Nolan said. Hacketts leg wasnt broken, and he was to return with the team to Buffalo to be examined by club medical personnel. He was replaced by Connor Knapp, the seventh goalie to dress for the Sabres this season. He made his NHL debut and allowed Krejcis second goal one minute later. "Some nerves, for sure, especially with the crowd definitely into it," Knapp said. "And theyre on a power play, too." Hoping for another long post-season run after losing last years Stanley Cup finals in six games to the Chicago Blackhawks, the Bruins got back on track after losing four of their previous five games. That followed a streak in which they won 15 of 16. "We were pretty reckless with the puck the last couple games," Krug said. "Thats not something our team wants in our identity." It was more of the same for the Sabres, who lost for the 17th time in 19 games with just 27 goals during that slump. "A good clean bill of health in the summertime (and) well go forward to next year," Nolan said. "Whether we missed the playoffs by one point or we missed it by 30, 60 points, it doesnt matter." The Bruins scored twice in a span of 1:29 late in the first period. Campbell tipped in a pass by Jordan Caron from the left boards at 16:54. Krejci made it 2-0 at 18:23 after Zdeno Charas shot off the backboards ricocheted to him at the left corner of the net. Krejci easily backhanded the puck into the open side. Bergeron made it 3-0 at 11:43 of the third period, taking a pass from the right corner from Brad Marchand and putting a shot from the top of the right circle through Hacketts legs. Tuukka Rask, who leads the NHL with seven shutouts, missed out on another when Hodgson converted a rebound of Marcus Folignos shot at 13:58 of the third period. "My focus has been a little bit (on the playoffs) already," Rask said, "but Ill rest a couple of days and crank it up." Krejci was credited with his 19th goal when his shot off the backboards hit the back of Knapps left skate and went into the net. NOTES: Bruins fourth-line right wing Daniel Paille was helped from the ice after falling hard when he collided with Jake McCabe, who received a major penalty for interference and was ejected with 12:43 left. Paille didnt return, and the Bruins had no update on his condition. ... Besides Hackett, four other Sabres left the game with injuries -- Christian Ehrhoff (concussion), Chris Stewart (leg), Matt DAgostini (lower body), and Brian Flynn (lower body). ... Boston is 14-2-1 in afternoon games with one remaining. ... Hackett is 1-6-1 since being recalled from the AHL on March 17. ... The Bruins were eliminated on home ice in the playoffs the past two seasons, by Chicago last year and by Washington in Game 7 of the opening round in 2012. Bill Dickey Jersey . So he and his Toronto FC teammates say they will have no problem getting up for their Amway Canadian Championship final against rival Montreal Impact, even if the result doesnt count toward Major League Soccer standings. Bobby Murcer Yankees Jersey . Nikolaos Kounenakis has been hired as an assistant coach, the team announced on Monday. https://www.cheapyankees.com/2811g-jorge-posada-jersey-yankees.html . He will be practicing with the Norfolk Admirals (AHL) on a conditioning assignment. - @AnaheimDucks Corey Perry has a knee sprain and will miss the next three to four weeks.DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. -- Jaye Marie Green completed a runaway victory in the LPGA Tour qualifying tournament Sunday, finishing with a record 29-under 331 total for a 10-stroke margin. The 19-year-old Green, from Boca Raton, closed with a 4-under 68 on LPGA Internationals Jones Course. She broke the event 90-hole mark of 18-under 342 set by Stacy Lewis in 2008. "This is going to be a week that Ill always remember," Green said. "I was the most nervous on that last green when I didnt have to be, but I really was. But when that putt fell I was just speechless and I think I was just seeing stars really. It was a cool feeling. I just felt really relieved." The top 20 earned Category 12 status, the next 26 players received membership in Category 17, and the other 22 players who made the 72-hole cut got Symetra Tour status. South Koreas Mi Rim Lee was second after a 69. Tiffany Joh finished third at 15 under after a 71. Amy Anderson, the 21-year-old former North Dakota State star who won a record 20 college titles, was fourth at 14 under after a 69. "This is not what I expected at all," Anderson said. "The week or so leading up I was actually struggling with my game quite a bit. So I was thhinking I would sneak in by the skin of my teeth. Greg Bird Yankees Jersey. To come out here and just play well all week was really exciting and took the stress out of it." Green bogeyed the par-3 third hole, ending a 59-hole run without a bogey. She rebounded with birdies on Nos. 5 and 6 to make the turn at 1 under. She birdied Nos. 10 and 11, dropped a stroke on the par-3 14th and closed with birdies on the final two holes. "Its been a dream come true really," Green said. "Since I was a little girl its what Ive always wanted to do. Having my dad beside me, couldnt have been a better feeling really. Having all my family here is just awesome. Im so overwhelmed right now, I dont how to react." Green, who lost to Lydia Ko in the final of the 2012 U.S. Womens Amateur, played on the Symetra Tour this year. She had three top-10 finishes and finished the season 29th on the money list. "It really is the stepping stone to getting into the LPGA Tour," Green said. "Just the things that Ive learned, like the key elements that you need to be out there was a huge help. For that to happen so fast, like me being here today after my first season, I wasnt expecting it to come that fast." ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: IPLpredict567
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2854 Themen und 7779 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: