Jeder kann sich anmelden ist sofort frei geschaltet

MINNEAPOLIS - Kurt Suzuki rarely makes errors or hits home runs. [url=http://www.brandshoescheaponline.com/wholesale-air-max-ch

in Kino 19.11.2019 03:58
von jokergreen0220 • 2.145 Beiträge

MINNEAPOLIS - Kurt Suzuki rarely makes errors or hits home runs. Nike Air Max 90 China Wholesale Paypal . He did both on Saturday night, and the homer made up for a bad throw that could have cost Minnesota another game. The All-Star catcher went 2 for 3 with a solo homer and made an impressive slide into home plate that helped lift the Twins over first-place the Kansas City Royals, 4-1. Suzuki redeemed himself for an errant throw in the fourth that allowed Nori Aoki to score after stealing third and give Kansas City a 1-0 lead. The mistake came with his starting pitcher, Phil Hughes, looking dominant and locked in a duel with hard-throwing rookie Yordano Ventura. "The hardest part is Phil was throwing so good and for me to do something like that, thats what really got me a little bit," Suzuki said. It was his fourth error of the season. "It was pretty brutal," Suzuki said. "It was just one of those things where you get your body moving too quick and I lost the ball probably about right before my arm started coming forward. I said, This is not good." It looked as if that run would be all the Royals needed to win their fourth straight. Ventura had dominated Minnesotas lineup with his power for most of the night, consistently hitting into the upper-90s. Hughes (13-8) allowed one run, seven hits and struck out six over 7 1-3 to outlast the young righty. "You just dont want to be the guy that breaks first," Hughes said. "Obviously in a situation like that, I knew that one run might not be good enough and I had to at least keep it there." Ventura (9-9) threw six innings of one-hit ball before the Twins broke through in the seventh. With runners on second and third, Ventura threw a 99-mph fastball that shattered Danny Santanas bat — but Santana reached base when Billy Butler tried to throw out Suzuki at home. The throw was in time, but the tag by catcher Salvador Perez was off, and Suzuki scored. Brian Dozier followed with his 25th double of the season to score pinch-runner Eduardo Escobar. Kennys Vargas chased Ventura two batters later with a sacrifice fly to score Santana. "You got to put up more runs than one," Butler said. "Thats not the way it is every night, but thats the way it is tonight." Hughes has won three in a row after losing three straight starts. He also has allowed only three runs this month. Casey Fien pitched to two batters in the eighth and Glen Perkins pitched the ninth for this 31st save in 34 chances. SUZUKIS HOMER SURPRISES: Suzukis solo homer in the eighth off Aaron Crow was his first since May 20, a span of 217 at-bats. Asked if manager Ron Gardenhire said anything to him in the dugout, Suzuki laughed and said: "Yeah, he said, What happened? Whered that come from?" WALKS, WALKS AND MORE WALKS Ventura struggled with his command, walking a season-high six batters and getting called for a balk in the third inning. Still, he had a no-hitter through four innings despite allowing six base runners. None of his walks came around to score. The Royals lost a game Ventura started for just the second time in the last nine starts. "Command was off a little bit, but he did a nice job getting us to the seventh with a one-run lead," manager Ned Yost said. TRAINERS ROOM: Twins: A week after severely spraining his right ankle, RHP Anthony Swarzak appears to be fine and has avoided the disabled list. "He came and did everything out in the pen yesterday, actually simulated running off the mound going to first base. Hes fine," Gardenhire said. UP NEXT: Kansas Citys Jeremy Guthrie (8-10) will pitch Sunday against Tommy Milone (6-3) in the third of this four-game series. Guthrie will try to bounce back from his previous start when he allowed six runs — four earned — against Oakland on Tuesday as the As snapped the Royals eight-game winning streak. Milone makes his second start for the Twins since being acquired from Oakland last month. Name Brand Shoes Cheap Online . PAUL, Minn. Air Max 270 React Cheap . - Tom Brady was upset that his New England Patriots hardly looked like a division champion in the first half. http://www.brandshoescheaponline.com/wholesale-air-max-china.html . Forward Iker Muniain scored the winner in the 70th minute after Bilbaos incessant pressure recovered the ball and sparked a counterattack inside Barcelonas half. Neymar was once again tagged to pick up Messis goal-scoring duties, but when he wasnt frustrated by slippery footing Bilbaos defence got the better of him.SEATTLE -- Working both sides of the plate and mixing in his changeup, Indians starter Josh Tomlin had little trouble keeping the Seattle Mariners at bay Saturday night. Tomlin threw the second complete game of his career, throwing a one-hitter with a career-high 11 strikeouts in Clevelands 5-0 victory over Seattle . Tomlin (5-5) didnt walk a batter and a leadoff single by Kyle Seager in the fifth inning was the only blemish on his evening. It was the second complete game of Tomlins career and the first one-hitter by a Cleveland pitcher since Billy Traber did it against the Yankees on July 8, 2003. "He commanded so well," manager Terry Francona said. He was expanding (the strike zone). He showed in to keep them honest and then hed go away. A little farther. A little farther, just leading guys to pitches. "That was just a tremendous outing." Its only the third time since 2002 that a pitcher has recorded a one-hit shutout with at least 11 strikeouts and no walks. St. Louis Shelby Miller struck out 13 in a 3-0 victory over Colorado on May 10, 2013. San Franciscos Matt Cain equaled Tomlin with 11 strikeouts in a 5-0 win over Pittsburgh on April 13, 2012. "I felt good and I knew I was commanding the ball well to both sides of the plate," Tomlin said. "I had to have a good changeup today to get them off everything else." The Indians jumped on Mariners starter Roenis Elias (7-6) for a pair of runs in the first inning. Asdrubal Cabrera doubled and scored on a single from Michael Brantley. Brantley advanced to second on the throw home and scored on a double by Carlos Santana to give the Indians a 2-0 lead. Mike Aviles singled with one out in the fifth and came around to score on Michael Bourns double. A balk by Elias moved Bourn to third and Cabreras sacrifice fly scored Bourn to givee the Indians a 4-0 lead. Vapormax Plus Clearance. Meanwhile, the Mariners couldnt solve Tomlin. He retired the first 12 batters he faced with some help from right fielder Ryan Raburn. He tracked down a deep line drive from Seager with a diving grab on the warning track in the second inning. "Great catch," Francona said. "Im glad it doesnt get lost two hours later because that was a really nice play." Seager singled to lead off the fifth and took second on a wild pitch and advanced to third when the throw from catcher Yan Gomes sailed into centre field. He was stranded when Tomlin struck out Michael Saunders to end the inning. "Our at-bats were not at-bats we want to talk about," Seattle manager Lloyd McClendon said. "We want to forget about them. It was one of those nights." Gomes homered off Elias in the sixth inning to extend Clevelands lead to 5-0. NOTES: Tomlin is 4-1 with a 3.41 ERA in five career starts against Seattle and 3-0 with a 2.12 ERA at Safeco Field. ... Indians RHP Justin Masterson is on track to start Tuesday against the Los Angeles Dodgers after pushing his scheduled spot in the rotation back two days due to a sore knee. ... It was the second time this season that Seattle had been held to just one hit. Garrett Richards, Joe Smith and Ernesto Frieri of the Los Angeles Angels combined to one-hit Seattle on April 9. ... LHP TJ House (0-1, 4.88 ERA) will be activated to start Sundays series finale with Seattle. He will face Mariners ace RHP Felix Hernandez (9-2, 2.24 ERA). ... McClendon said after the game the team is expected to call up RHP Taijuan Walker from Triple-A Tacoma to start Monday against the Houston Astros. ... The Mariners are 43-38 at the halfway point of their season. Its the first time the team has been over .500 through 81 games since 2009 (42-39). ' ' '

zuletzt bearbeitet 19.11.2019 04:05 | nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: IPLpredict567
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2854 Themen und 7779 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: