Jeder kann sich anmelden ist sofort frei geschaltet

ST. [url=https://www.jordanchina.us/]Cheap Air Jordan Free Shipping[/url] . LOUIS - Kansas knows all about Stanford now. The Ca

in Kino 08.11.2019 02:54
von jokergreen0220 • 2.145 Beiträge

ST. Cheap Air Jordan Free Shipping . LOUIS - Kansas knows all about Stanford now. The Cardinal couldnt deny a slight at a news conference a day earlier fueled them just a bit before pulling their second — and much bigger — upset of the NCAA tournament. Kansas freshmen Andrew Wiggins of Vaughan, Ont., and Wayne Selden Jr. ducked their heads and giggled Saturday when asked about Chasson Randle, Stanfords leading scorer. "We definitely saw that video," Randle said Sunday after the No. 10 seed Cardinal beat the second-seeded Jayhawks 60-57 to advance to the Sweet 16 in the South Regional. "Coach told me not to talk about it but I definitely took it as a challenge. It was a little big extra motivation." Enough for the Cardinal to make the Jayhawks the second No. 2 seed to be knocked out of this tournament in the third round and enough for them to reach the round of 16 for the first time since 2008. Wiggins was held to four points on 1-for-6 shooting in what could have been his final college game. He accepted his share of the responsibility for the loss. "I let a lot of people down," Wiggins said. "If I would have played better, we wouldnt be in this situation, you know? I blame myself for this." Torontos Dwight Powell had 15 points and seven rebounds despite playing with four fouls much of the second half and Randle added 13 points, six steals and four assists for the Cardinal (23-12), who were making their first NCAA appearance since 2008. "To beat a team like this, a storied program with great coaching, great players, always feels amazing," Powell said. "So as of right now were still in the race and were still playing in March, and it feels great." Centre Stefan Nastic, from Thornhill, Ont., had 10 points and four rebounds for the Cardinal. Stanford beat No. 7 seed New Mexico on Friday and will have a higher seed for the first time when it faces 11th-seeded Dayton in the regional semifinal in Memphis, Tenn. The Flyers beat No. 3 Syracuse 55-53. The 6-foot-8 Wiggins, a likely NBA lottery pick if he decides to leave school, was saddled with four turnovers for Kansas (25-10). Wiggins had averaged 28 points the previous four games but the Jayhawks were missing 7-foot freshman Joel Embiid who was sidelined by a stress fracture in his back. Coach Bill Self thought Stanfords height up front bothered Wiggins, but added, "I think he had an off-game, too. Give them credit for that, we put him in position to make some plays." Josh Huestis, who had the primary responsibility for guarding Wiggins, played 39 minutes and had six points, eight rebounds and two blocks. "That was Joshs assignment and he took it to heart," Dawkins said. "He had help. We just tried to make it as difficult as we could for him to score." Self said the game seemed like "a struggle from the opening tip." Everything didnt go right for Stanford, either. The Cardinal were 0 for 9 from 3-point range. "We can make 3s but thats not what we rely on," Dawkins said. "I didnt even notice it because thats not what weve been." Tarik Black had 18 points and six rebounds for the Jayhawks, but he fouled out with 5:25 to go. Conner Frankamp had 12 points on four 3-pointers, the last two in the final 23 seconds to make it close after Stanford had pulled ahead by seven. Stanford was 9 for 12 at the free throw line over the final 2:04 and needed all those points. Frankamps second 3-pointer narrowed the gap to 59-57 with 14.9 seconds left. Anthony Brown hit one of two free throws with 12.9 seconds to go and Frankamp banged a third 3-point attempt off the glass near the buzzer in a bid to tie it. "I knew when that left my hand it was off," Frankamp said. "I didnt get a great look at it." Kansas went to a full-court press down five points with about 11 minutes to play and forced five turnovers the next 6 minutes to tie it Kansas had been 0 for 10 from 3-point range for the tournament, seven of the misses against Eastern Kentucky, before Frankamp connected with 3:34 to go in the half. Frankamp hit another one just before the halftime buzzer off a turnover to put the Jayhawks up 24-22, their first lead of the game. They trailed most of the first half against Eastern Kentucky, too, before pulling away for an 80-69 victory. Powell hit his first shot on a drive after going 0 for 8 against New Mexico on Friday. He had 10 points before drawing his fourth foul early in the second half. Villanova, the No. 2 seed in the East Regional, lost 77-65 to seventh-seeded Connecticut. Air Jordan Outlet . 1. AMIR JOHNSON: Nice to see him back in the lineup Tuesday night in Washington DC. Played with great energy and purpose. Its amazing when a guy gets those few precious days to recover what it does to the bounce in their step and overall game/confidence. Clearance Air Jordan Store .Y. - Geno Smith shouted a couple of mighty expensive expletives. https://www.jordanchina.us/ . Lack made 20 saves for his third shutout of the season as the Canucks blanked the St. Louis Blues 1-0 in the first post-Olympic game for both teams night.WINNIPEG - Jets centre Bryan Little doesnt think his lines recent statistics should be blown out of proportion.After reeling off a season-high five straight wins before the NHL all-star break, Winnipeg has lost its last two games. During the mini-skid, the top line of Little, Andrew Ladd and Blake Wheeler has been kept off the scoresheet.I dont think its a concern, Little said Friday after the Jets optional skate. At the end of the day, its only two games. I dont think our line is happy with the way weve played the last two games, but were working on it.It has only been two games, and there have been stretches during the year where we had been held off the scoresheet and been kind of ineffective and we found our way back to playing well.The teams top goal scorer and his linemates will begin taking those steps Saturday when the Jets (26-16-8) host the Dallas Stars (22-19-7). Winnipeg has won two games against its Central Division rivals this season in Texas.Winnipegs total of 60 points is good for fourth place in the division. The Jets still hold the first wild-card spot in the Western Conference, five points up on the Calgary Flames.Winnipeg followed a 5-3 loss to Pittsburgh on Tuesday by dropping a 5-2 decision to Philadelphia on Thursday. Ladd, Little and Wheeler combined for 14 shots on goals but were held without a point. Ladd leads the team with 40 points, including 17 goals. Little has a team-high 18 goals and 38 points. Wheeler has tallied 13 goals and 36 points.After some early-season line shuffling, the trio was reunited on Nov. 18. From that point to the all-star break, they combined for 28 goals and 78 points in 29 games.Its the same as the whole team, it hasnt been our best two games, Wheeler said. Its two games. Its a small sample size over the (number) of games weve been together. Weve been pretty good so were not concerned.Coach Paul Maurice agreed.Two games isnt a big enough sample to say that theyre out of sorts, said Maurice, who celebrated his 48th birthday Friday. They have other things that theyve got to get done on the ice. I would put them in the same basket as the rest of the offensive groups in terms of where they can get better. Jordan China. .Little said it may be a case of the players coming back from the all-star break and thinking it would be the same as when we left.During their five-game winning streak, the Jets outscored their opponents 22-8.We kind of went through a stretch where we scored a bunch of goals and so I think we were feeling a little bit good about ourselves and it kind of got us away from whats given us success, Wheeler said.I think just simplifying (things will help). The goals are going to come, but we really need to work hard on the other end of the ice to try to limit some of those rushes that were giving up.Little said the team has to get back to being ugly.I mean, were not a pretty-looking, fancy team out there, he said. Were better when were simple.The talk of ugliness brought up a question about some of the players facial hair, which is starting to look like playoff beards. Winger Mathieu Perreault, who had both of Winnipegs goals in Thursdays loss, says his thickening beard is rooted in superstition.I couldnt score early in the season and then after I got that first goal, I just kind of got on a roll and I just let it grow, said Perreault, who was held scoreless over his first 19 games.He has 12 points in his last 10 games, including a four-goal outing against Florida on Jan. 13. He now has 17 goals, one short of tying his career high with Anaheim last season.Little said the teammate they call Frenchie may have started a facial trend.We dont even really talk about it, he said. Its just kind of like we saw everyone kind of doing it and no one wants to be the guy that takes it off.Maybe Frenchie, maybe hes the guy that started it. Everyone sees how good hes doing it and everyone wants to tag along and see if itll work for them.Notes: Winnipeg Jets forward T.J. Galiardi cleared waivers Friday morning and was assigned to the AHL St. Johns IceCaps. He was recalled later in the day after the Jets placed forward Matt Halischuk on injured reserve. ... The Jets have won three straight home games. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: IPLpredict567
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2854 Themen und 7779 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: