Jeder kann sich anmelden ist sofort frei geschaltet

SUNRISE, Fla. [url=https://www.airmaxchina.us/]Air Max From China[/url] . -- Robert Luongos return to Florida couldnt have been

in Kino 04.11.2019 02:55
von jokergreen0220 • 2.145 Beiträge

SUNRISE, Fla. Air Max From China . -- Robert Luongos return to Florida couldnt have been better. Luongo made 25 saves, while Dmitry Kulikov and Jesse Winchester each scored power-play goals to lead the Panthers over the Buffalo Sabres 2-0 on Friday night. Luongo, acquired in a trade with Vancouver on Tuesday, was in net for the first time for Florida since April 18, 2006. Luongo previously played for Florida from 2000-2006. "Kudos to all the guys in front of me tonight. It was really a team effort," Luongo said. "Shutouts are always nice, but at the end of the day its about the wins. We did a good job." Luongo received a warm reception from the fans, with chants of "Louuuuu" resonating from the stands after every save. "It was nice. It was a great reception right off the start of the game," Luongo said. It was the fourth shutout of the season for Luongo. His last was on Dec. 13, a 4-0 win for Vancouver over Edmonton in which he made 19 saves. It was the first regular-season shutout for the Panthers since a 2-0 win over Carolina on March 11, 2012 in which Jose Theodore had 34 saves. Michal Neuvirth stopped 42 shots in his first start for Buffalo since being acquired from Washington last Wednesday. It was a great performance by Neuvirth, seeing his first action since before the Olympic break. "This was my first time with a new team; for sure I was nervous," Neuvirth said. "Ive been practicing hard, but a game is a different story." The Panthers won for just the second time in seven games. The Sabres lost their second in six games. Florida went ahead 2-0 on its second power-play goal. Kulikov took a slap shot from above the right circle that beat Neuvirth on the stick side at 4:04 of the second period. Neuvirth never saw it coming as he was screened on the play. "I?just saw a bunch of bodies in front of the net," Kulikov said. "I was screaming for the puck because I was wide open." The Panthers scored two power-play goals for the third time this season. The last time was Dec. 3 against Ottawa. The Panthers grabbed a 1-0 lead when Winchester took a pass from Scottie Upshall in the low slot and flipped it over Neuvirths glove midway in the first period. The goal came with just 5 seconds left in a power play that lasted 6:30, including a 5-on-3 for 25 seconds. The Panthers have been woeful on the power play, entering the game 30th in the league. That extended penalty was due to a delay of game on Matt DAgostini. About 30 seconds later, Buffalos Marcus Foligno drew a five-minute major and a game misconduct when he drove Brandon Pirri into the boards. Pirri left briefly, but returned later in the period. "I dont think it was worthy of getting kicked out of the game," Foligno said. "That put our team in a tough position and I think it was a tough call to make." The Sabres were outshot 30-13 through the first two periods, and 44-25 in the game. They may have been sluggish after playing their second game in as many nights, beating Tampa Bay 3-1 on Thursday. That victory was costly as the Sabres lost forwards Zemgus Girgensons and Chris Stewart with lower body injuries. "Back-to-back games this late in the season, its tough for anybody," Sabres coach Ted Nolan said. "For two nights in a row, it was really tough." It didnt get any better on Friday, as defenceman Alexander Sulzer suffered a lower body injury and will be out one to two weeks, according to Nolan. The Panthers were awarded a penalty shot in the second period when Drew Stafford tripped Sean Bergenheim skating in on Neuvirth. But Neuvirth easily stopped Bergenheims shot with his stick. NOTES: Buffalo recalled Luke Adam and Nicolas Deslauriers from AHL Rochester due to injuries. Both played in Fridays game, with Deslauriers making his NHL debut. ... Florida C Vincent Trocheck made his NHL debut after being called up from AHL San Antonio on Wednesday. ... Upshall has six points in his last seven games. Air Max Sale . Osmond, of Marystown, N.L., fell in the middle of her routine and placed fifth in the ladies free skate at Iceberg Skating Palace (110.73 points), but that was all the Canadians needed after a strong performance by Kevin Reynolds in the mens free earlier Sunday. Replica Air Max . -- The top-seeded Alberta Pandas set up of an all-Canada West final against arch rival UBC at the CIS womens volleyball championship after a 3-0 win over the No. https://www.airmaxchina.us/ .C. Lions 35-14, was named the CFLs offensive player of the week Tuesday. Sheets recorded his ninth 100-yard rushing performance of the season to tie the Riders club record.Daniel Sedin has seemingly escaped serious injury. The Vancouver Canucks forward had a CT scan following a hit from behind into the boards by Paul Byron in Sunday nights season-ending 5-1 win over the Calgary Flames. Late in the second period, Byron hit Sedin into the boards and the 33-year-olds head crashed into the glass. Byron received a five-minute major for boarding on the play and a game misconduct. No further discipline is expected for Byron. Sedin met the media on Monday saying that everything will be fine health-wise. "I hit my head on the glass," said Sedin, who finished the season with 16 goals and 31 assists in 73 games played. "I tried to lift my head, but couldnt get it off the ice. Cheap Air Max For Sale. I thought: lay still." The Swede admits that he was scared in the immediate aftermath of the incident. "I was scared," said Sedin. "I felt something wasnt right. I couldnt lift my head off the ice. It feels okay today." Byron, 24, reached out to Sedin following the game. The Ottawa native texted Sedin to apologize. "Im glad hes okay," said Byron. The Canucks finished the season in 12th place in the Western Conference, missing the playoffs for just the third time since 2000. Sedin acknowledges that things have to change for next season. "Its been a tough year," he said. "I think we need to get back to playing the way we know how to play." ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: IPLpredict567
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2854 Themen und 7779 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: