Jeder kann sich anmelden ist sofort frei geschaltet

Got a question on rule clarification, comments on rule enforcements or some memorable NHL stories? Kerry wants to answer your e

in Kino 02.11.2019 02:10
von jokergreen0220 • 2.145 Beiträge

Got a question on rule clarification, comments on rule enforcements or some memorable NHL stories? Kerry wants to answer your emails at cmonref@tsn. Fake Vapormax 95 .ca. Hi Kerry, In the Boston-Buffalo game on Wednesday night in the second period, Sabres defenceman Tyler Myers slashes Bruins forward Brad Marchand and then punches him in the head! How and why does Marchand get the penalty, with no call on Myers? He then scores a go-ahead goal! My question would be - does a supervising official between periods give the refs the talking down a player would get from his coach? This call could cost a team two points on very questionable officiating! Thanks,Ken MacAskill Ken: Both you and broadcast analyst Joe Micheletti made the correct call on this play. At the very least the Bruins and Sabres should have been playing four men aside as a result of the altercation between Tyler Myers and Brad Marchand. In a perfect world, Myers deserved an extra minor penalty as the aggressor in this incident following his slash and punch at Marchand. You asked how and why, only Brad Marchand received the penalty on this play. The trailing referee is responsible for all players behind the Sabres blue line. As the Sabres went on the attack from their end zone, Marchand cut across the ice toward his bench for a line change and in doing so skated directly in front of Myers. The altercation began when Marchand dropped his hip toward Myers who responded with a cross-check shove, a slash by each player and then the Myers punch. At this point play was stopped to assess a penalty. The camera picked up the trailing referee with his arm raised and approaching the two players on an angle back from the neutral zone toward Tyler Myers and Brad Marchand. From the referees angle of return it is apparent to me that he had vacated the Sabres end zone prior to players clearing that zone and failed to recognize and observe the hot spot between Marchand and Myers. I dont believe the ref saw the start of the altercation but picked it up when Brad Marchand jammed his stick into Myers midsection. He therefore deemed Marchand to be the instigator of the scrum. The easy call should have been to penalize both players for their actions. Unfortunately that didnt take place and resulted in a Tyler Myers power-play goal. Officiating managers (supervisors) very seldom enter the officials room between periods unless something extremely serious has gone afoul. Instead, the manager will review his observations and game report with the officials at the conclusion of the game. In certain cases, depending upon travel schedules or a perceived need, a follow-up telephone call or even breakfast meeting might take place with an official. Typically though any instruction/coaching will take place in the officials dressing room after the game. There was a time when supervisors entered the room between periods but team management objected to this practice when they felt the officials approach to the game changed to drastically following between period instructions. I dont agree with this practice in principle, but whenever the conversation does take place the supervisors proper approach and coaching techniques are vital in advancing the officials learning curve. When I observe a Division I College game for my former colleague and referee-in-chief of the ECAC Paul Stewart, I always visit the officials room between periods; if for no other reason but to be supportive and available should they have any questions. My approach is always to be positive and point out the good things they did but also to make them aware of any potential hot spots that might develop in addition to any positioning issues I feel the need to address. The game can certainly look different from the press box or the television monitor than it does at ice level. In a flash from the past, when I first signed a contract with the NHL there was a different and much more aggressive approach taken by the supervisors of that day which could be very intimidating for an official; especially a young one. Team general managers were not fined for approaching the officials room and shouting matches often took place in the hall outside the refs room. Supervisors were subjected to angry rants from team personnel in the press box which could result in a between period visit to the officials room by a supervisor. I can tell you there were trash cans kicked around the officials room and rolled up programs thrown at the wall in some of these "coaching" sessions. As you can imagine they werent very productive from a teaching perspective but could have a profound effect on how the next period was officiated! In todays fast paced game the two referee two linesman system is mandatory. An influx of younger officials has been hired to the staff when the veterans retire. Enhanced coaching and mentoring techniques are required to quicken the learning curve that takes place in addition to holding all the officials accountable to the expected standard. This is a work in progress. Cheap Off White Vapormax China .J. -- The New York Jets have promoted Tony Sparano Jr. Vapormax Clearance .com) - Blake Griffin led five Clippers in double figures with 24 points and the LA Clippers got back on track with a 101-97 win over the Utah Jazz. http://www.clearancevapormax.com/cheap-vapormax-97-clearance.html . - New Orleans Saints general manager Mickey Loomis says the club has an agreement to bring back outside linebacker Parys Haralson on a one-year deal.LOS ANGELES, Calif. - The Clippers blew most of a 23-point lead and they got away with it against the struggling Boston Celtics.Blake Griffin scored 22 points and DeAndre Jordan had 19 points and 12 rebounds in a 102-93 victory Monday.J.J. Redick and reserve Jamal Crawford added 16 points each in Los Angeles eighth win in 11 games. Griffin came up one rebound short of a double-double in helping the Clippers improve to 4-1 against the Celtics in their last five meetings.Its very unfortunate because we shouldnt have let these guys back into the game, said Chris Paul, who had nine points and six assists. The good thing is we were able to hold them off.Bostons bench provided most of its offence, with Brandon Bass scoring a leading 17 points, Marcus Thornton adding 15 and Marcus Smart 14. Jared Sullinger (14) and Evan Turner (10) were the only starters in double figures.Tayshaun Prince scored the Celtics last basket while playing 20 minutes in his debut after being traded from Memphis last week.I didnt expect to play him nearly that much, but I felt pretty comfortable with him on the floor because hes really savvy and always in the right place, especially defensively, Celtics coach Brad Stevens said. A couple of times he looked at me like, Where am I supposed to go? because on offence I called a play.Thorntons 3-pointer drew the Celtics to 91-88 with under four minutes to play. It was Bostons fifth 3 of the quarter. The Clippers kept Boston at bay from the free throw line, making 6 of 10 to end the game. Griffin hit all four of his attempts, while Jordan was just 1 of 4.It helps get my scoring average up, if Im making them, Jordan said about opponents deliberately fouling him. I obviously want to make them but if we go down and get a stop, the score is still the same.Boston reduced its 23-point deficit to eight on Smarts second 3-pointer of the fourth. He and Kelly Olynk combined to score the Celtics first 13 points of the quarter against the Clippers reserves.We started getting some stops and some rebounds, got out in transition in the second half and got on a little run, Olynk said. But we dug ourselves too deep a hole at the start.Clipperrs coach Doc Rivers was forced to bring back all of the starters to finish off the victory. Nike Air VaporMax Plus Black Gold. .You thought they would take it away and we just didnt, he said of the L.A. reserves. The shots werent going in, but defence gave us the lead.Jordan, Griffin and Redick combined to power a 24-11 run that opened the third, extending the Clippers lead to 71-48 — their largest of the game. Griffin scored 10, including their first six, Jordan added eight and Redick hit a pair of 3-pointers.Bass keyed the Celtics offence over the final 3:35, when they outscored the Clippers 14-3 to trail 74-62 heading into the fourth. He had eight points, scoring their final seven in a row to go with 3-pointers from Smart and Thornton.TIP-INSCeltics: They fell to 0-4 against the West to start the trip. ... Boston is 4-13 on the road and has lost three in a row away from home as well as 12 of its last 15.Clippers: Reserve F Glen Davis addressed the crowd before the game on the Martin Luther King Jr. holiday. We all know what he stood for, so I want you to point to your neighbour and say, I love you and go Clippers! ... Paul, who attended Wake Forest, on the recent additions of former Duke players Austin Rivers and Dahntay Jones to go with Duke alum Redick: Were definitely over the quota.NEW ARRIVALPrince is getting acclimated after his trade in a three-team deal last week. He averaged 7.3 points, 3.2 rebounds and 1.4 assists in 25 games with the Grizzlies. Prince is in his 13th NBA season, making him the second-most experienced player on the team.Its crazy because growing up in LA, I was a big-time Laker fan — and now Ive played with Detroit and Boston, he said. But any time you can step onto that floor and have fun doing what youre doing, and being able to put your heart and soul on the floor no matter what the circumstances are, its great.MLK DAYFormer USC coach George Raveling will speak to the Clippers on Tuesday. He attended Kings I Have a Dream speech in 1963 in Washington, D.C., and was handed Kings typewritten copy of the speech that day, which he still owns.UP NEXTCeltics: At Portland on Thursday.Clippers: Host Brooklyn on Thursday. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: IPLpredict567
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2854 Themen und 7779 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: