Jeder kann sich anmelden ist sofort frei geschaltet

lose the most precious thi

in Kino 11.10.2019 09:16
von ylq • 17 Beiträge

ow that we have worked hard, what we will gain in the future will be the joy of success. All in all, hard work is the only way to achieve your dreams. My dream is to become a computer engineer and contribute my meager strength to the people. I seem to have seen that I am waving to me in the future. Part 7: My Ideals Everyone has their own colorful ideals, workers, teachers, police, doctors... Every ideal is so beautiful, everyone is so persistent. For the sake of ideals, everyone is working hard to achieve it, and to make the magnificent ideal a reality. How naive and childish I was in childhood. And I never thought about what my ideals are. I grew up day by day, matured day by day, and began to take care of my ideals. My dream is to be a doctor who has the spirit of Bethune, save the wounded and save the lives, save the life, wear a white coat, give a helping hand when the patient needs it most, give them hope and confidence to overcome the illness, and fulfill the "white angel" "The sacred mission, against the disease. In my mind, their profession is great and noble. Their selfless, fearless, dedication spirit makes me yearn for! It was a midsummer, the sun was quicking the earth, and I was crazy in the community. When playing hide and seek, everyone searched the corners of the compound and found me. When they searched again, I finally found me in the grass, I was unconscious. My mother came to me soon after hearing about it. When I picked it up, I ran to the hospital. When I got to the hospital, I was getting off work. The doctor gently picked me up and put it on the bed. I diagnosed it, it was an injection and a medicine, and gave me a massage. Until I woke up, I poured sugar into the water until I felt better. I asked my mother to take the medicine and sent us out of the hospital. It was too late to see the taxi and watched us go. Mom and I are so grateful that I don��t know what to say. I only know how to say: "Thank you! Thank you!" Since then, I have often told people about the help of doctors. More determined to be the doctor's determination. In the process of growing up, if I work hard, then I will improve. I am getting closer and closer to my ideals. I know it. When parents are sick, they help. When students are injured, they are bandaging and falling over. When you know, if you go to solve the problem quickly, the saying goes: "Ideology is the navigation of life!" Doctor Newport Cigarettes Coupons, what a noble profession, if a doctor can save the next life, then I am willing to article eight: Everyone in my dreams will walk, but not necessarily on the right path. Everyone has an ideal, but different ideals lead to different paths. There is only one bright road, and that is the bright road illuminated by the lofty ideals. Some people in the world have abandoned their ideals, but their ideals never abandon anyone Marlboro Red. If the ideal is abandoned, the flower of youth will wither, because ideal is the most precious thing of youth. However, I will never lose my honest and sacred ideal - lawyer. My dream is to be a lawyer. The reason why I chose a lawyer as my ideal is because I feel that lawyers are honest professions. When people leave integrity and trust, they lose their friendship, and I attach the most importance to friendship. Moreover, lawyers are also a sacred profession. They can help people solve problems. They can make people who lose confidence return to their confidence. They can also be freed by those who are wronged. In short, my ideals are very sacred. Everyone has an ideal, but ideals require people to achieve it. This requires not only determination and courage, but the most important thing is the need for knowledge. Without knowledge, people will be looked down upon, not to mention the realization of ideals. Since ancient times, all who have succeeded in becoming famous have relied on ideals and ambitions. Gorky, who has no history of studying human relations, has said: "When nature exploited the ability of humans to crawl with their limbs Marlboro Cigarettes, they gave him another Root crutches, this is the ideal." In this way, we need to use the only crutches to support the spirit of our hard work, so that we can not lose the most precious things in the world.

Related articles:
Marlboro Cigarettes

Newport Cigarettes

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: IPLpredict567
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2854 Themen und 7779 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: