Jeder kann sich anmelden ist sofort frei geschaltet

DURBAN, South Africa -- The Nelson Mandela Championship golf tournament will end one day early next week to recognize the state

in Kino 07.10.2019 06:02
von jokergreen0220 • 2.145 Beiträge

DURBAN, South Africa -- The Nelson Mandela Championship golf tournament will end one day early next week to recognize the state funeral for the late president. China Shoes Nike . This is the second year the tournament is part of the official European Tour schedule. It was scheduled for Dec. 12-15 at Mount Edgecombe Country Club. The European Tour and Sunshine Tour say it now will start Wednesday and end Saturday. An official memorial service for Mandela is scheduled for Tuesday at the FNB Stadium in Johannesburg, where Mandela made his last public appearance at the closing ceremony of the 2010 World Cup. His body will lie in state Wednesday through Friday in Pretoria. The state funeral and burial at Qunu will be Sunday. The tournament honours Mandelas charity work through the Nelson Mandela Childrens Fund. Fake China Shoes . - Jason Day and Cameron Tringale shot an 8-under 64 on Friday in modified alternate-shot play to increase their lead to three strokes in the Franklin Templeton Shootout. China Shoes Cheap . Fourteen players were suspended last summer by Major League Baseball as part of the Biogenesis drug scandal, ranging from All-Stars to also-rans. https://www.chinashoesshop.com/ . Right-hander Todd Redmond took the loss. Jose Bautista hit his second home run of the spring. Here are a handful of tidbits from around camp: Hutchison impressive The Blue Jays are being cautious when talking about their young arms but internally, excitement is building over the way Drew Hutchison is looking and performing this spring.MASON, Ohio -- Milos Raonic advanced to the third round of the Western & Southern Open on the same day fellow Canadians Vasek Pospisil and Eugenie Bouchard were knocked out. The 12th-seeded Raonic beat Janko Tipsarevic in straight sets, 6-4, 7-6 (4) on Wednesday. Its his third win in as many tries over Tipsarevic, and comes a day after he struggled somewhat in a three-set first-round match over American Jack Sock. "I played better than yesterday," Raonic said. "I was better from the baseline and created more opportunities for myself. It was a pretty clean match." Raonic will face American John Isner next. Isner won their only other match in the Toronto quarter-finals a year ago. "Isner will be tough, it will come down to a few points," Raonic said. "I have to serve well and keep the pressure on him in that sense. If I create opportunities I have to make the most of them and play as disciplined as possible." Raonic, a native of Thornhill, Ont., became the first Canadian man to be ranked in the top 10 in the world after reaching the final of the Rogers Cup in Montreal. He lost to Rafael Nadal after beating Pospisil in the semifinals. Pospisil, who rose to 40th in the world rankings after reaching the Rogers Cup semifinals, was upset Wednesday 7-5, 1-6, 7-6 (6) by Belgian qualifier David Goffin, whos ranked 80th. Pospisils prediction that he would have a tough time with Goffin proved to be correct, despite 13 aces and the Belgians nine double faults. He failed to convert on four match points. "It was a tough match with a lot of ups and downs," said Pospisil. "I didnt start great but I played better in the second set. Serving for the match and then in the tiebreak I played some shots too passively." Pospisil fell on a late break in the opening set but roared back to sweep the second. The third set was tight, with Pospisil grabbing a 6-5 lead on a break and moving into position to serve out victory. But the outcome was never secure as Goffin saved a match point in the next game and then forced Pospisil to salvage a break point before finally dropping to 6-6 on a forehand that went long. In the tiebreaker, Pospisil had three more match points and failed to convert on all of them. Goffin seized his opportunity with his first match point, converting it to send Pospisil out after nearly 2 1/2 hours. "He hit his best shot of the match on the last match point, too good," Pospisil said. "There are a lot of things I would have changed. But now I need to get some rest before the U.S. Open." Pospisil said he was feeling "a bit burnt oout" and needs to sharpen some things in practice. China Shoes Free Shipping. "Im a little emotionally drained," he said. "Maybe its good to rest before the Open." Bouchard will get some rest after putting a scare into world No. 1 Serena Williams. Bouchard won the first set before Williams asserted herself in a 4-6, 6-2, 6-2 victory. Wimbledon champion Marion Bartoli was knocked out of the tournament with her loss to Simona Halep in three excruciating sets that left Bartolis Achilles, shoulder, hips and back aching. After the match, the 28-year-old announced her retirement from tennis. "Its been a tough decision to take," said Bartoli, who won her first Grand Slam title less than two months ago. "I dont take this easily. I mean, Ive been a tennis player for a long time and I had a chance to make my biggest dream a reality. I felt I really, really pushed through the ultimate limits to make it happen. "But now I just cant do it anymore." Back on the mens side, the fourth-seeded Nadal defeated German qualifier Benjamin Becker 6-2, 6-2. Nadal has now won 11 straight on hard courts. "I should be very happy with the way that I played since the beginning," Nadal said. "Just for a few games, the serve was down a little bit. For the rest, I think I played a great match." Wimbledon champion Andy Murray had an easy time in his opening match at the tournament, which he has won twice. The second-seeded Murray needed only 69 minutes to beat Mikhail Youzhny 6-2, 6-3. Murray, who is also the defending U.S. Open champion, was coming off a third-round loss last week in Montreal, his first action since becoming the first British male to win Wimbledon since Fred Perry in 1936. Hes using the tournament in Cincinnati to get ready to defend his Open title. "He made more mistakes than I expected," Murray said. "I just want to play as many matches as I can. Its important to get a few matches in before New York. I didnt make too many errors and hit a high percentage of first serves." His volleys were erratic, something hell work on the rest of the week. "I just missed a couple," he said. "Hopefully, Ill get that going as the week goes on." Murray will play 36th-ranked Julien Benneteau in the third round. Top seed Novak Djokovic defeated Juan Monaco of Argentina, 7-5, 6-2 while Juan Martin del Potro took down Nikolay Davydenko 7-5, 7-5. Eleventh-seeded German Tommy Haas also advanced, beating No. 46 Spaniard Marcel Granollers, 6-4, 6-1. He earned a matchup with fifth-seeded and five-time tournament champion Roger Federer. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: IPLpredict567
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2854 Themen und 7779 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: