Jeder kann sich anmelden ist sofort frei geschaltet

TORONTO -- At the world figure skating championships last spring, Piper Gilles wore a bejewelled Canadian flag that shed crafte

in Kino 07.10.2019 06:02
von jokergreen0220 • 2.145 Beiträge

TORONTO -- At the world figure skating championships last spring, Piper Gilles wore a bejewelled Canadian flag that shed crafted herself on the right shoulder of her bodysuit. Nmd_r1 Sko Hvit . She wasnt a Canadian yet, but had fingers crossed her citizenship would come through in time to compete at the Sochi Olympics with ice dance partner Paul Poirier. Her dream was realized Tuesday at a citizenship ceremony in Toronto. "I have felt like a Canadian citizen for some time and I am extremely excited that it is now official," Gilles said in a release. "Ive dreamed about competing in the Olympics my whole life and hope to be in Sochi next year. There is no bigger stage than the Olympics and it would be an honour to represent Canada in front of the entire world." Gilles, whose mom Bonnie is a dual citizen of Canada and the U.S., was born in Illinois and moved to Canada in 2011 to train with Poirier, a native of Unionville, Ont. They were second at the Canadian championships last winter in a field missing Kaitlyn Weaver and Andrew Poje, who were fourth at the 2012 world championships. Gilles and Poirier will try to earn one of Canadas three ice dance spots for the Sochi Olympics at the Canadian figure skating championships Jan. 9-15 in Ottawa. Barring any major mishaps, Olympic champions Tessa Virtue and Scott Moir and Weaver and Poje will be locks to secure the first two berths. "This sets up an exciting battle in ice dance at the upcoming 2014 Canadian Tire National Skating Championships," Skate Canadas CEO Dan Thompson said in a release. "This adds one more team into the very strong ice dance field competing for those spots." Weaver also moved north for her figure skating career. The Houston-born skater became a Canadian citizen on June 22, 2009. Canadas figure skating team will be announced on Jan. 12. Adidas Nmd Xr1 Norge . If there is one club built to handle an off-field controversy, its the Bill Belichick era Patriots. Even if New Englands offence stumbles a bit out of the gate, their defence can help them stay in games, especially in the AFC East with the Buffalo Bills and New York Jets in the first two weeks. Adidas Eqt Norge . 5 Trade Deadline is drawing closer and teams will be deciding on whether to buy or sell. http://www.nmdnorgesalg.com/ . -- The court fight over NFL concussions should heat up soon as a judge in Philadelphia weighs the fairness of the proposed $765 million settlement. "So two years ago I was playing defence in the University of Lethbridges University Rec League. This league is a bit different than most rec leagues though, a lot of ex-WHL guys play in the league. So the play is pretty quick. Anyway, I had a player who had played some junior hockey dangle me left right and centre all game long. After getting burnt 3 or 4 times I had enough and stepped into the guy, I dont know how it happened but he did some sort of front flip, kicking me in the head then cut my throat with his skate blade. This league is a non-contact league so I was called for a body contact penalty. While sitting in the sin bin the guy running the clock goes "man youre bleeding from your throat, get to the f**king hospital". I had no idea I was even cut because it turned out I was kind of concussed and the guy mustve just got his skaates sharpened. Tubular Shadow Sko. The picture was taken in the dressing room by a buddy of mine. I dont know if I was in shock or what but I couldnt really feel it, so I figured I had enough time for a quick photo op. One of the bunnies in the stands drove me to the hospital and I received 23 stitches and a nice glue job. I cant remember how much blood I lost but I think it was near a litre.Thats the whole story," We salute you Curtis Kormos, you are a true rec league warrior. Our favourite part of his story is that he had enough of the guy who played Junior hockey trying to "dangle" around him, we all know that even the non contact leagues can be tough.If you have a crazy hockey story or want to share cool things with us, email us at BarDown@bellmedia.ca or Tweet us @BarDown ….please, no more gross stuff though. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: IPLpredict567
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2854 Themen und 7779 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: