Jeder kann sich anmelden ist sofort frei geschaltet

VANCOUVER -- The list of Toronto Maple Leaf injuries grew Saturday when centre Dave Bolland was taken to hospital for surgery af

in Kino 26.09.2019 02:42
von jokergreen0220 • 2.145 Beiträge

VANCOUVER -- The list of Toronto Maple Leaf injuries grew Saturday when centre Dave Bolland was taken to hospital for surgery after suffering a cut on his left leg. Vapormax 95 Sale . On Monday, the team announced Bolland had undergone successful surgery in Vancouver "to repair a a severed tendon on the outside of his left ankle." and will be out indefinitely. Bolland was hurt early in the second period of Torontos 4-0 loss to the Vancouver Canucks when he was taken into the boards by Zack Kassian. Kassians skate appeared to hit the back of Bollands leg. The 27-year-old from Mimico, Ont., instantly crumpled to the ice. He was attempting to get back on his feet when Kassian scored the games second goal. Bolland had to be helped to the bench by teammates. After the game, Toronto coach Randy Carlyle could offer few details but compared Bollands injury to the one suffered last year by Erik Karlsson of the Ottawa Senators. Karlsson missed 10 weeks when his Achilles tendon was partially sliced while being checked into the boards by Matt Cooke of the Pittsburgh Penguins. "He suffered a cut similar to the Karlsson injury," said Carlyle. "I dont know the severity or which tendon, but he did suffer a cut into that area." Moments after Carlyle spoke to reporters Bolland hobbled out of the Toronto dressing room on crutches. He was loaded onto a stretcher to be taken to hospital. "I havent really saw it," Carlyle said of the play. "I know Kassian went into finish his check. I cant comment other than that." Kassian said it was a clean hit. "I havent seen it again, or really looked," he said. "I just went in to finish my hit. I am not sure what even happened to him. "I went in there hard to finish my hit, I dont know what happened but it was a clean hit. I know it was clean so no talking about that." The Leafs are already without top centre Tyler Bozak and defenceman Mark Fraser. Goaltender James Reimer said Bollands injury will hurt the team. "Losing a guy like that, hes been real solid for us, probably one of our best players for the last couple of games," said Reimer, who faced 47 shots in the loss. "Its real tough to lose him but having said that, as a team we have to find a way to rally around him and play well for him and try to win one for him." Bolland came to the Leafs this year in a trade from Chicago. In 15 games he has six goals and four assists. Vapormax Moc Canada . Walcott is available for Saturdays home match against Southampton as Arsenal looks to extend its two-point lead at the top of the Premier League. The Gunners are currently the second highest scorers in the league but Wenger insists Walcott will add something extra to his team. Air Max Plus Tn Canada .Y. -- Kristen Gillman rallied to win the U. http://www.airvapormaxcanada.com/vapormax-moc-2-cheap.html . Wearing bib No. 1, Maze skied through the gates cleanly to defend her big first-run lead and finish 0.07 seconds ahead of Anna Fenninger of Austria. Defending champion Viktoria Rebensburg of Germany was third, trailing 0. BEREA, Ohio -- Browns cornerback Joe Haden hopes to deliver Rex Ryan a lump of coal on Sunday. Haden returned to practice Friday after missing two days with a bruised hip and said he may play in Sundays game against the New York Jets. On a conference call earlier this week, Ryan, the Jets loquacious coach, praised the talented Haden as a "rare guy" and joked that one of the items on his Christmas list was for the cornerback to miss this weeks game. "Man, Im Bad Santa," Haden cracked. Haden was limited to riding a stationary bike on Thursday, but he was back on the field Friday and looked to be himself while doing sprints and drills during the portion of practice open to reporters. Haden was injured last week against Chicago when he was hit in the hip by Chicago tackle Jermon Bushrods knee while trying to make a tackle on a running play. Haden, arguably Clevelands best defensive player, will likely be a game-time decision. Of course, he wants to play. "If it was up to me, Im always going to ball," he said. "Thats what I want to do. I want to play. Lets put it there. I want to play, for sure." Haden is having a Pro Bowl-worthy season for the Browns (4-10), who have dropped five straight and eight of nine. Although Haden has given up some big plays in Clevelands past three losses, Browns defensive co-ordinator Ray Horton believes the fourth-year cornerback, who has been assigned to cover the oppositions top receiver every week, has played at a consistent, elite level. "When you look at the body of his work, hes had a fantastic year," Horton saidd. Vapormax 97 Sale. The Browns will be without starting tight end Jordan Cameron on Sunday as he remains sidelined with a concussion. Cameron, who leads the Browns with 75 receptions, was also injured at some point late in the loss to the Bears. Hes following the NFLs guidelines on head injuries and must be cleared by an independent neurologist before he can play. Also wide receiver Davone Bess missed his second straight day for personal reasons. Browns coach Rob Chudzinski said he should know on Saturday whether Bess will travel with the team. As the Browns went through final preparations for Sundays game, a voice from their past was still making noise. Jets tight end Kellen Winslow, who began his pro career with the Browns, got some attention in Clevelands locker room when he said his former team doesnt have anyone who can cover him. The remarks are typical Winslow -- brash and boastful. "Hes thought that for years," said Chudzinski, who coached Winslow in Cleveland. "Thats the confidence that you want football players to have." Haden wasnt surprised by Winslows claim. "I saw it. Its funny," Haden said. "What would you all expect him to say? You want him to say, Yeah, man, those dudes up there are going to cover me?" I dont really know him that well, but just hearing of his personality, that sounds like the kind of guy that thats what hell say. It is what it is. On Sunday after the game, then well be able to figure out if we were able to guard him, if we werent able to guard him. "So no matter what we say now, it wont matter." ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: IPLpredict567
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2854 Themen und 7779 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: