Jeder kann sich anmelden ist sofort frei geschaltet

Max Verstappen admits he was a bit shocked after learning of his Red Bull promotion, but isnt feeling the pressure ahead of his

in Kino 25.09.2019 02:44
von jokergreen0220 • 2.145 Beiträge

Max Verstappen admits he was a bit shocked after learning of his Red Bull promotion, but isnt feeling the pressure ahead of his Spanish GP debut. NHL Jerseys From China . Verstappen has swapped places with Daniil Kvyat after the Russian was unceremoniously dropped back to Toro Rosso after his crashes last weekend in Sochi.The 18-year-old spent Thursday at Red Bulls Milton Keynes factory and has a week to prepare for the next race in Barcelona, where he will drive the RB12 for the first time. Kravitz on the Red Bull swap Why have Red Bull swapped Max Verstappen and Daniil Kvyat now - and what does it tell us? Well, of course I was very happy, he said. A bit shocked as well - I didnt expect it, but yes Im very happy with the opportunity of course.I have to say a big thank you to Red Bull and Dr Helmut Marko and now I just cant wait to jump into the car.I wouldnt say theres more pressure to be honest. Of course Im driving for a top team now, but in the end you always try to do your best which is what I always try to do. For me, I dont feel more pressure. Verstappen will partner Daniel Ricciardo, who he lives in the same building with in Monaco, for the remainder of the 2016 season, and there are theories that Red Bull have dumped Kvyat just to keep the Dutchman away from rivals.The youngster is thought to be tied to Red Bull until the end of 2017 but it is an open secret Mercedes and Ferrari are monitoring his progress closely. Sky F1 pundit Martin Brundle felt the timing of the line-up change was a masterstroke from Red Bull after Kvyats error-strewn performance at his home grand prix when he both ended Sebastian Vettels race and hampered his teams. Just four races into the new season, Max Verstappen has swapped places with Daniil Kvyat I think it was the perfect chance for Red Bull to move him out the way, Brundle told Sky Sports News HQ. They want to do something with Verstappen, they have to protect him, keep him in the Red Bull team moving forward.They know Mercedes want him, they know Ferrari will want him and other teams too. Its a bit of a masterstroke from Red Bull actually, as brutal as it looks for Kvyat. We look back at the crash that cost Daniil Kvyat his place in the Red Bull line-up from the Spanish Grand Prix onwards Verstappen, meanwhile, said he never felt the urge to move and was always very happy at Red Bull.He added: To be honest, I was always very happy at Red Bull. I never saw reason to change and of course with this opportunity there is no reason to change so Im happy to be here.Its a great honour and its a top team and thats where every driver wants to drive I think. I cant wait to get started. Every race live in 2016 Sky Sports F1 brings you every race live in 2016. Fast and easy online upgrade Also See: Button questions Red Bull WATCH: The crash that cost Kvyat F1 Gossip: Verstappen reaction Kravitz on the Red Bull swap Wholesale NHL Jerseys Authentic . Jacobs scored two in the first end, but Jahr briefly took charge with two in the second end and two more in the third. Jacobs, from Sault. Marie, Ont., gave Canada some breathing room, following his big fourth end by adding two more points in the fifth to go up 7-4. Fake Adidas NHL Jerseys . - A Tuesday funeral is planned in Toronto for 20-year-old Saginaw Spirit forward Terry Trafford. http://www.cheapnhlcustomjerseys.com/ . Burkes Flames are one of several teams involved in heavy trade speculation going into next Wednesdays 3pm et deadline, with the most prominent name in play being forward Michael Cammalleri.A day after the Los Angeles Lakers confirmed Kobe Bryant would not return from a knee injury this season, coach Mike Dantoni has confirmed Steve Nash will also remain out for the duration of the year. "Hes not going to play," DAntoni told reporters, according to the Los Angeles Times. "It doesnt make any sense for him to come back for 15 games, whatever." Nash, 40, who is suffering from a nerve-root irritation in his left leg, has appeared in just 10 games this season and never played more than 300 minutes in any of those contests. Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys. . Speaking to the Bruce Arthur of TSNs The Reporters and the National Post, Nash said reaggravating his existing condition has thrown his entire career into question and perspective. "It just threw everything off, just enough," he said. "Its almost like it threw everything off just enough to let age be a factor. You know? I was kind of holding back age, and one little thing sets it off. In two seasons in Los Angeles, Nash has appeared in 60 games. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: IPLpredict567
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2854 Themen und 7779 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: