Jeder kann sich anmelden ist sofort frei geschaltet

S.Her shoulder slipped out of joint while weight training in Calgary in the off-season. She crashed in the first

in Kino 24.09.2019 02:50
von jokergreen0220 • 2.145 Beiträge

ST. Nmd Schuhe Großhandel . LOUIS -- Adam Wainwright had a nice view from his seat in the dugout. The kids had it under control. Allen Craig and Matt Adams each had two RBIs and the St. Louis Cardinals got effective work from rookie pitchers subbing for their ace in a 6-2 victory over the New York Mets on Monday night. Nick Greenwood won his major league debut, with his fiancee, mother, agent and a close friend watching. "You couldnt ask for a better outing," Greenwood said. "Its awesome. Words cant describe." Carlos Martinez allowed an unearned run in four innings in his second career start and Greenwood (1-0) allowed a run and two hits in 3 1-3 innings for St. Louis, which has won seven of eight. "I dont know that you could ask any more," manager Mike Matheny said. "Today could have been a really tough day on our bullpen." Wainwright is skipping a turn to allow for tendinitis in the back of his elbow to subside. He is expected to return Saturday against the Phillies. Matt Holliday had two hits, including a single for his 1,000th career RBI in a four-run fifth that put the Cardinals up 6-1. He tipped his helmet to the crowd, and then scored standing up on Craigs double. "Hes pretty stoic most of the time," Matheny said. "But I mentioned something to him and he had a big smile." Mets manager Terry Collins batted the pitcher eighth for the first time in franchise history but the novel lineup with rookie Jacob deGrom in the eighth slot ahead of Eric Young Jr. mustered just five hits. New York has lost 10 of 13, scoring two or fewer runs six times. "We scored a run, it was fine, it worked out all right," Collins said. But he wouldnt say whether hed try the ploy again Tuesday, saying "I have no idea." Adams homered in his first three games coming off the 15-day disabled list from a strained left calf. One of his RBIs on Monday came on his third triple, tied for the team lead, and he stung the ball all four at-bats. "He runs well, he runs deceptively well," Matheny said. "Id much rather watch him trot." DeGrom (0-4) gave up six runs and 12 hits in 4 1-3 innings in his seventh career start, all three numbers statistical low points. "I just look at how many balls were really hit hard," he said. "Three or four were hit hard, the rest just kind of found holes and went through." The 25-year-old deGrom has allowed 13 runs and 26 hits in 15 innings over his last three starts. He handled the bat fine, with a sacrifice in the third and a broken-bat liner to second with the base loaded in the fourth after Ruben Tejada was intentionally walked. Young, activated from the 15-day disabled list before the game, had an infield hit to help manufacture a run in the third. But Martinez struck him out to end the fourth. "I havent seen one of those sliders like that in a couple weeks," Young said. "Its just a timing thing. But he made his pitch when he needed to and you tip your cap." The 22-year-old Martinez is one of the Cardinals top rotation prospects with a fastball that registered triple digits in the first inning. Hes been a setup man most of the year with a previous long outing of 2 2-3 innings and needed just 14 pitches to retire the Mets in order the first two innings. The Cardinals selected the 26-year-old Greenwoods contract from Triple-A Memphis on Sunday to provide support behind Martinez. Greenwood grew up a Yankees fan and walked the first batter he faced, former Yankee Curtis Granderson. "You cant really prepare yourself for something like that," Greenwood said. "After that the emotions, youve got to put them away and go after them." Seth Maness retired the last four hitters in order for his first save in his first chance of the season. NOTES: The Cardinals are 19-2 against the NL East at home the last two seasons. ... RHP Michael Wacha (4-5, 2.88 ERA) opposes Mets LHP Jonathon Niese (3-3, 2.54 ERA) on Tuesday. Wacha had a career-best 10 strikeouts and a career-worst five walks April 23 at Citi Field, when he lasted just four innings in a 3-2 loss. ... St. Louis Rams draft picks in the final week of OTAs attended the game. ... The attendance of 42,808 was the Cardinals 18th sellout of the season. Yeezy Schuhe Deutschland . First, Ivan Nova decided to have season-ending Tommy John elbow surgery. Then Michael Pineda was suspended for 10 games for using pine tar. Fake Yeezy Kaufen . Its the second time this season that Milan has been sanctioned by the league judge, after fans also subjected Napoli supporters to discriminatory chants. The ban will come into effect for Milans next match, against Udinese on Oct. http://www.yeezyschuhe.de/yeezy-schuhe-deutschland.html . He was 26. Edwards, the Supercup Championship leader, was in the passenger seat as an instructor for a private training session at Queensland Raceway at Willowbank, outside Brisbane, Porsche Motorsport said.LAKE LOUISE, Alta. - Canadian skier Marie-Michele Gagnon has tasted World Cup success, but she hungers for more than just a taste.The 25-year-old from Lac-Etchemin, Que., wants to move up from seventh in the world, where she currently ranks in slalom, and into the top three.Gagnon opened this season sixth in Levi, Finland, and eighth in Aspen, Colo. A solid start, but its so last season to Gagnon. Im starting to get frustrated, she said. I want more and it only started this year in Levi when I was sixth and I said Ah, again?Honestly, all of last year I was really happy with any of those results because they brought consistency to my skiing and brought me into the top seven. Now that Im in the top seven Im in the game and I know I can do better.Gagnon won her first World Cup medal two years ago in Are, Sweden, where she claimed bronze in slalom. She returns this week to the Swedish resort for a giant slalom Friday and slalom Saturday.The last few years Ive been really fast in the first run and unfortunately either straddling (a gate) or going out on the second run, she said. But I love this hill. Its my favourite hill for slalom. It could go well if I put everything together.The combined times of two runs determines the winner in both slalom and giant slalom. Gagnon says she often nails the first run and the second is where she loses a medal.Because of her ranking shes among the first seven out of the start hut for run No. 1 on a smooth course. The order is reversed for the second run, so Gagnon skis a track more chewed up by the skiers before her.Ive been super-fast in the first runs, fourth and fifth depending, always in the chase, she explained. Its all mental obviously. Its about doing the same thing in the second run as you do in the first.Youve just got to know its going to feel more rough, but take the same approach as in the first run, so Im going to try that.Gagnon claimed her first World Cup victory, and the second podium of her career, on Jan. 12 oof this year in a World Cup super-combined in Austria. Yeezy Schuhe Bestellen. The event is the total time of one slalom run and one shorter downhill race or super-G.Its a measure of a skiers all-around racing ability, but also rarer on the World Cup schedule..Gagnon wont race a super-combined until Feb. 9 during the world alpine ski championships in Vail, Colo. A self-described slalom ninja, Gagnon keeps a toe in speed events in order to contend in super-combined.Its why she flew in to participate in Sundays super-G in Lake Louise, Alta. She missed a gate and didnt finish, but Gagnon wasnt discouraged.I was in the game, she said. Id rather have charged rather than held back and not do anything.Gagnon has dislocated her left shoulder three times in the last eight months and races with a brace on her shoulder.She suffered the first dislocation in a crash during the slalom portion of the Olympic super-combined in February. After the injury, Gagnon raced to ninth in Olympic slalom, but did not finish GS.Her shoulder slipped out of joint while weight training in Calgary in the off-season. She crashed in the first run of a giant slalom in Soelden, Austria on Oct. 25 and injured it again. She intends to race through it this season.Once you dislocate it once, its more prone to dislocate again, Gagnon said. Im probably going to have to get surgery in the spring.Gagnon says she was fried after a stressful Olympic Games. She and boyfriend Travis Ganong, a skier on the U.S. mens team, bought a home in the Lake Tahoe, Calif., area in the off-season.Despite her shoulder injury, Gagnon says she feels strong enough shave off those hundredths of a second that are the difference in ski racing.Im really close, she said. Thats why I always say in interviews Im getting sick of fourth and fifth and sixth, but at the same time Ive got to be patient. Its almost there, so Im going to keep working with that.Its just consistency, solid skiing and having that little bit of risk. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: IPLpredict567
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2854 Themen und 7779 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: