Jeder kann sich anmelden ist sofort frei geschaltet

Highland Heights, KY (SportsNetwork. [url=http://www.shoppelicansonline.com/Authentic-Anthony-Davis-Pelicans- Jersey/]Anthony Dav

in Kino 12.09.2019 02:56
von jokergreen0220 • 2.145 Beiträge

Highland Heights, KY (SportsNetwork. Anthony Davis Jersey .com) - Juwan Staten finished with 12 points, eight rebounds and four assists as No. 16 West Virginia overcame a slow start to defeat Northern Kentucky, 67-42, on Sunday. Devin Williams also finished with 12 points and Jonathan Holton supplied 10 points, five rebounds and three blocks for the Mountaineers (8-1), who bounced back from a 74-73 loss to LSU on Thursday. Chad Jackson paced the Norse (3-5) with 12 points and nine rebounds, but turned the ball over six times and Jordan Jackson scored 10 off the bench in the loss. Neither team was able to locate the basket early on as it was just an 8-8 game with 8:31 to play in the first half. After Jared Bryants free throw, West Virginia finally started to pull away with eight straight points. Daxter Miles Jr. hit a 3-pointer and then closed the spurt with a layup for a 16-9 lead with 5:35 to play. The Norse, however, cut the deficit to three points heading into the break as a pair of Chad Jackson foul shots around Anthony Monacos trey made it a 20-17 game. The Mountaineers shot 7-for-23 (30.4 percent) from the floor over the first 20 minutes, while the Norse were 6-for-25 (24 percent). Holtons tip-in was the first of nine straight West Virginia points to start the second half and Statens free throw made it a 29-17 game with over three minutes into the stanza. Jordan Jacksons layup with 12:25 to play represented Northern Kentuckys second basket of the second half as the Norse trailed 33-21. Jevon Carters shot from beyond gave the Mountaineers a healthy 46-27 lead with 8:09 to play and West Virginia led by as much as 26 down the stretch. Game Notes It was the first regular-season meeting between the programs, although North Kentucky came away with a 77-74 exhibition win on Nov. 4, 2011 ... The Mountaineers shot 23-of-59 from the floor (39 percent), while the Norse went 13-for-49 (26.5 percent) ... West Virginia improved to 75-23 in non-conference games under head coach Bob Huggins. New Orleans Pelicans Jerseys .com) - The Calgary Flames were again involved in a game in which a team was held scoreless, only this time they came out on the winning side. Jahlil Okafor Pelicans Jersey . -- During a players meeting following the All-Star break, Jermaine ONeal promised his teammates to play the rest of the regular season like he would never play again -- because he very well might not. http://www.shoppelicansonline.com/Authentic-ETwaun-Moore-Pelicans-Jersey/ . - Ronda Rousey realizes shes finishing up one of the biggest years for any fighter in the young history of mixed martial arts at UFC 168, and the UFCs bantamweight champion intends to go out on top.BOSTON -- New Orleans reserve forward Ryan Anderson was taken from the court on a stretcher after colliding with Bostons Gerald Wallace in the fourth quarter on Friday night. The Celtics said a preliminary diagnosis indicated a "cervical stinger." He was taken to a local hospital for evaluation. "I cant really disclose that stuff," Pelicans coach Monty Williams said after the game. "We are just praying for his health. He looked like he was OK. I was more worried about his mother. I know shes at home, a nervous wreck, so hopefully she hears this message and is cool with the fact that hes OK and in good hands." Anderson and Wallace collided near the Celtics basket with 11:02 to play. They both went to the floor hard. Anderson remained on his back as he was being checked by the teams trainer and a Celtics doctor before a stretcher was summoned. "IIt was tough," teammate Anthony Davis said. Jrue Holiday Pelicans Jersey. "Its a sad situation. You dont want to see one of your guys go down, especially one of your leaders. We just prayed for him, but at the same time weve got to try and win the game." After about a 5-minute delay, he was put in a back brace and then on a stretcher before being wheeled off to applause from the TD Garden crowd. Both teams came out and surrounded him when the stretcher was brought out. Anderson had 13 points and seven rebounds before leaving. "I know what hes going through, the thought process," Wallace said. "I mean, I know the whole process of him lying on the floor waiting on a stretcher to come get you. So my whole thing was just the activity to see him fall, see him moving." Wallace said Anderson told him he was OK. "He said he was all right," Wallace said. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: IPLpredict567
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2854 Themen und 7779 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: