Jeder kann sich anmelden ist sofort frei geschaltet

MELBOURNE, Australia -- South Koreas Chella Choi set a new course record with a 10-under 62 and took a share of the lead after t

in Highschool 24.03.2018 07:53
von jokergreen0220 • 2.145 Beiträge

MELBOURNE, Australia -- South Koreas Chella Choi set a new course record with a 10-under 62 and took a share of the lead after the third round of the Womens Australian Open on Saturday. Wesley Johnson Jersey . A day after Swedens Anna Nordqvist broke the womens course record with a 64 at the par-72 Victoria Golf Club, Choi eclipsed that mark with two eagles and seven birdies. Choi, who started the day eight shots behind overnight leader Caroline Hedwall of Sweden, was tied for first with 17-year-old Australian amateur Minjee Lee at 13 under 203. "Its the first time Ive ever had two eagles in a round," Choi said. "I dont know why I have 10 under today, it was just amazing." Lydia Ko of New Zealand was two shots back in third place after shooting a 69. Suzann Pettersen of Norway (72) was three shots back in fourth place. The 23-year-old Choi had a birdie on her opening hole and then eagled the eighth and birdied the ninth for a 31 on the front nine. She had five birdies to go along with one bogey on the back nine and capped the round with another eagle on No. 18. Lee, winner of the past two Australian amateur titles, made consecutive birdies on the 15th and 16th holes to shoot a 68. She is in contention for the second week in a row after finishing runner up last week at the Australian Ladies Masters at Royal Pines. Hedwall faded on the back nine, carding five bogeys in seven holes to shoot a 74. She was in a group of eight golfers in fifth at 9-under 207. Nordqvist also failed to follow up on her superb second-round score, carding a 75 to fall back to a tie for 31st. Keyshawn Johnson Jersey . Johansen scored twice and Derek MacKenzie, Brandon Dubinsky and Cam Atkinson also had goals to lead the Blue Jackets to a 5-2 victory over the Washington Capitals on Thursday night, ending a three-game losing skid. Mark Gastineau Jersey .3 seconds remaining, and No. 7 North Carolina held off a resilient No. 25 Virginia team, 54-51, on Saturday. John Henson contributed a double-double with 15 points to go with 11 rebounds for the Tar Heels (25-4, 12-2 ACC), who have won five straight and 10 of 11. http://www.thejetsjerseysshoponline.com/Youth-ArDarius-Stewart-Letes-Jersey/ . Every. Single. Game. Thats 1,230 in total to cover the regular season. The man is Corey Sznajder, a soft-spoken 23-year-old Salisbury University grad who lives in Annapolis, Maryland and has been charting zone entries and zone exits throughout the NHL. I love big projects, he said. No kidding. At the 2013 Sloan Sports Analytics Conference, I met Eric Tulsky, who presented research on the value of controlled zone entries (short answer: about twice as valuable to enter with control of the puck rather than dumping it in) and Sznajder had charted a couple hundred games that were included in that study.BOCA RATON, Florida - NHL General Managers convened for the first of three days of meetings and picked up on a discussion that has been ongoing for the last few years and picked up traction the last time the group met back in Toronto in November: namely how to reduce the number of games that are decided in a shootout. “The shootout, theres nothing wrong with it, I think its an exciting part of the game but its just one small aspect,” said Chicago Blackhawks GM Stan Bowman. “Its a skill exhibition. If you can get it back closer to regular hockey and have it decided that way; that would be my preference.” “I dont think its a knock on the shootout, I think more of the managers would like to see it end in overtime,” added Washington Capitals GM George McPhee. “Shootouts fun though, people like it, kids love it.” In 2011, 14.7% of games were not decided by the end overtime. While it fell to 13.5% in 2012, the number has been on the rise again, climbing to 14.1% in 2013 and 14.3% so far this season. Collectively, the sentiment among the group continues to trend towards the desire to see more games end in regulation or overtime but the methods to go about achieving that are being disputed. Detroit Red Wings GM Ken Holland has long been an advocate of featuring three on three play after five minutes of four on four overtime. While he pushed for it back in November, the concept appeared to have little support this morning. The problem is that because it occuurs so rarely in games, its difficult to truly understand what impact it might have on the game before implementing it. Jordan Jenkins Jersey. “You see three on three for maybe a minute or forty five seconds and the one team might just be waiting to get their power play so they might attack a little bit differently than if it was a full two minutes,” said Blues GM Doug Armstrong. “To see it, you have to see it for the full two minutes with everyone at even strength.” So far, the ideas that appear to be gaining the most support are more subtle by nature, avoiding a drastic alteration in the game the way extending overtime or shifting to three on three would. Potentially changing ends to start overtime so that teams would have to stray farther from their own end to change as they do during the second period of regulation and doing a dry scrape of the ice after regulation instead of waiting until before the shootout seemed to pick up some traction. While it wouldnt be a radical difference, Stars GM Jim Nill pointed to the inclusion of the rule preventing players from changing after icing the puck prior to the 2005-2006 season as a subtle tweak that had a positive impact. “Its amazing how some little things can have a big impact,” Nill said. “Years ago if you would have said if you iced the puck and had to stay on the ice, everybody would have said its not that big of a deal. But it is a big deal. Its amazing how little things can change the game.” Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Cheap Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: IPLpredict567
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2854 Themen und 7779 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: